35

Personal Secretary

Krystal's POV

"Mom and Dad said we can't see each other tomorrow." I told Amber while munching the strawberry topping from my cake. So we are in a cake shop, treating ourselves with some sweets.

"Yeah. They said you can't meet you partner before the wedding day, HA!" The wedding day my subconscious started a yoga and was preparing for D-day , Amber is everything to me like she's every everything what I needed. This feels so good to be true.

"Never knew it exist."

"Umm. Yeah."

"Hey! Who's managing your resto at Korea?"

"My past driver is the manager of my resto." Mr. Driver? Lucky man!

"Oh." I nodded to her and she gave me a wink. Mr. Driver deserves it! Haha.

"Hey I got something for you." Now that i've got Amber's attention, I pulled out a little rectangular box to my shoulder bag and gave it to her.

"Wow! A BlackBerry. I was planning to buy one. Do we have the same unit?"

"Yeah! Sorry I can't buy you a Limited Edition phone." I held to her eye my phone and she smiled to me and starts to explore the phone.

"No, this is cool but don't spend all of your money for me."

"I'll spend it whenever I want."

"You're a dominant."
 

"Mama, buy me this one." I kid with her mother got my attention, the little girl was cute and tiny Hahaha she was pouting to her mother to buy her the cake. Cute.

 

"Krystal."

"Yeah?"

"Do you want to have a child?" Oh kids that we can't have, do i want one? That really never crossed my mind but kids are cute.

"I. . .i don't know." This feels awkward this is the first time we talked about it, she might feel offended because we can't have one.

"Do you know the thing where the can be injected inside the woman's part and the egg will be fertile?"

"Yeah, sort of."

"We can do that!" Her imagination again.

"You have tons of ideas, Amber."

"Aiden suggested it."

"Let me guess. Aiden will donate his ."

"He's identical to me."

"I don't know Amber."

"Aish~" I remember at her restaurant how she have so many kids around her that she called ''playmates'' So pedo okay I'm joking, maybe she wanted one but it never crossed my mind Really!

"Amber, how 'bout you're the one who got to be pregnat."

"That's ridiculous Krystal! Your imagination is way beyond the Pluto's limit!" Hahahahahahahahaha my subconscious was rolling while laughing like crazy, I'm such a funny person!

"I'll think about it."

"Your giggling about it."

"Hahahahaha."

"Mom, dad and Jackie will be here at the wedding day."

"Why not tomorrow?"

"They'll still need to appeal for something."

"But you still got to be pregnant. Hahahahaha."

"Aish~ this girl."

 

 

The day before our wedding So neeeeeervous Amber's at a hotel because of the legendary myth.

"Everything will be simple but perfect Unnie." Sulli said browsing the design of the place for tomorrow, she decided to sleep over with me and. . .everyone travelled here in LA just to attend the wedding, I'll see our crazy friends again Yey!

"My feelings are too good to be true." Emotions are running through out of my body, nervousness and happiness. I'm too overwhelmed! My heart beated but it's not the ache anymore, this is mixed emotion!

Ring. Ring. Ring.
Caller ID: Amber
I got up to the couch and wave a five-minute to Sulli and she nodded, I walk through the staircase before answering my phone.

"Hey there stupid." I listened to her but before she talked I heard a long sigh from her.

"Krystal, I'm so nervous."

"Do you want to cancel it?"

"No, no, no. I'm just nervous." Her voice was calm but I can feel the nervousness in her voice too.

"I'm nervous too."

"Krystal. . ." the heavy breathing again.

"Yes?"

"I love you so much."

"Amber, I love you too. I think it's normal to be nervous."

"Yeah."

"I'll hang up now, okay? Sulli is with me."

"Yeah sure. Bye."

"Okay Bye, I love you."

"I love you too."

Why do I feel so worried about her?

"Is that Amber?"

"Yeah. She's nervous." I frowned to her, well I feel nervous to there's nothing to be worry about. I sat myself on the couch thinking about the Llama.

"That's natural."

"That's what I've said."

"Let's go to sleep now, we need a beauty rest for tomorrow."

"I think we don't need that."

"Yes. Because we are beautiful." We both laugh from the teasing but we decided to rest afterall.


 

 

-- The wedding --

Everyone's running at my back, fixing my hair, make-up, and my white gown.

"You look so good! I think you're ready." Jonghyun got into my room with a big goofy smile to his face.

"You're not suppose to be here."

"Amber is still not here."

"She's getting ready at the hotel."

"Uh cool. Okay got to go!" Maybe he's checking out the girls.

I got to call Amber I'm almost done here. I stood up as they give me a thumbs up signalling it's done, I look at the desk to find my phone and unfortunately I think I forgot it.

"Can you please call Sulli out? Just tell them I'm asking Sulli."

"Sure Ma'am."

Now I'm feeling much more worried.

"You look so pretty Soojung!" Sulli got in and hugged me tightly.

"Thank you by the way do you know where's my phone?"

"Yeah here, I got it on your house thought you forgot it."

"I really forgot it, thanks Sulli!"

"Got to call Amber? She's still not here."

"Yeah."

3 voice mail.
Oh. It must be her.
 

"Hey? Are you getting ready?  I feel so nervous." One.

 

"Please call me when you get my voice calls. I wish we can go together to lessen this feeling, i. . .i. . .just call me." Two.

"Call me." Three.

My knees got weak, Sulli grabbed me by my arms and sat me down. Amber don't repeat the incident again Just go here.

"Soojung, sit and calm down. I'll call her."

"Hey what's happening?"

"Luna, I think Amber is. . .you know."

"Oh god. Krystal just calm down, there's no point for her to repeat it."

 There's no point? They're just saying this to calm me down but it won't do anything about what i feel. God, Suzy and Amber's wedding keeps repeating on my mind will you not show up to our wedding too?

"She's not picking it up."
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Amber please.