1

Personal Secretary

Amber's POV

"Director, please don't make your new personal secretary resign from her will again." Victoria keeps lecturing me again, well she's my Assistant directress and my friend too.
 

Well firstly I'm Amber Josephine Liu, 23 yrs. old,i love clubbing, hanging out with my friends, and flirting with girls is my hobby, still i feel like I'm a teen to be this playful but I'm serious about my job but the most important thing is I'm not a guy but all of my staff didn't know that. I need to be a guy because that's the Liu rule; Liu family must have a boy child to take place at Liu company, if it's unlucky that one of a Liu family have two girls in a row, the second child will diminish to this world. So Jackie and I are my family's child, i think you get the idea of my identity, right? Well I like to be this boyish, no problem.
 

"Why don't you go down to your position, I want you to be my P.S. (Personal Secretary)"

"You're the one who promoted me."

"Yeah right. You deserve it." I started to walk to my office and Victoria stood up and follows me behind.

"Would you like to see your future P.S?"

"Anniyo."

"Aish~ First Seohyun."

"She's too strict."

"Second Jiyoung."

"She just saw me with some girls, she thinks i'm a ."

"Hyun ah, she's pretty."

"Too affectionate. It's like babysitting me."

"I was babysitting you back then, you're my baby girl."

"Stop saying I'm a girl." I've stopped from walking and Victoria bumps at my back.

"Yah!"

"ㅋㅋㅋ~. Merong~" I stuck my tongue out which cause me to be punch at my arm by her, we always act we're friends when staff our not around. Well, job is a job.

"You have a conference in this very hour, go now."

"Yep. Bye." she bows to me as I walk to the conference room.


I entered the conference room and everyone gives me a bow, some reported the statistics of the company's net growth and net loss and some reported the enemy's informations. The conference ended, it was a normal conference to me, Liu company is still at its peak.
 

"Latte please." I shouted to some staff while i was walking inside my office.

"Yes sir."


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Director?" Victoria walks in with a girl.

"Come in."

"This is your new personal secretary, you may conduct your terms to her now. I'll be going. *bows*"

"Vic. . ." She already shut the door. Aish~

"Hello sir. *bows*"

"Sweet collarbones." Wow she's pretty. But still. . .she's a P.S.

"Excuse me sir?"

"Oh nothing, take a seat."

"What's your name?" I added.

"Krystal Jung." Why is this girl so cold, I'm the director here.

"I'm Amber." I jokingly said to her and gave my hands to her she chuckled but still she gives her hand to me.

"You're funny Mr. Director." She gives me her little smile and we pulled out our hands.

"Know the history of my P.S?" I asked her.

"Yes sir."

"Didn't bother you?"

"I'm here for the job afterall, so i'll do my best to be your personal secretary."

"Yeah, ofcourse. Your experiences and records are impressive, you can start now."

"Yes director." Why so coooooold?! Stop pissing me!

"You're aware that your my personal secretary, right?"

"Yes director, i know the word "PERSONAL" is a big job." She was staring to me nonstop. Okay stop scaring me with your glare I'm your boss.

"Please proceed to my assistant for some details."

"Yes sir." She calmly stood up and approached the door.


Victoria's POV


I saw Ms. Krystal Jung, walking calmly to my table.
 

"Resigning?" does Amber makes this girl resign too?

"Umm. Excuse me?"

"Oh! Not resigning, good!"

"Mr. Director said you can give me his schedule and some other details."

"Good, good." I hander her some portfolio, i can see in Krystal's face that she's confused on what am i saying.

"Thankyou. *bows*"

"Work hard. Hwaiting~" I gave her a fighting fist.

"Hwaiting!" She whispered. This girl is so reserve but somewhat cold.


Krystal's POV
 

I'm now carrying my boss schedules and details about him. I was oriented by Ms. Victoria that all the files are confidential and as the "Personal" secretary i must keep all the things secret from others, if they knew i was blurting it out i will be fired and also they'll banned me for every company i'll be applying in the future. Aish~ I must be careful.
 

"Ms. Krystal?" one of the staff approached me.

"Yes?"

"Mr. Director wants me to accompany you to your office. Follow me."

"Thankyou." and i followed her, she went inside the director's office and turned right at a glass door, she sweeped a card to a device that hangs at the side of the door.  

"Here is your office, and this is your I.D card. So i'll leave you by now." She starts to leave as the automatic glass door opened and closes.

"Interesting." I start to press the green button on my desk.
 

*door opens*
 

"Oh? How 'bout this." i pressed the red button.
 

 *lights off*
 

"Ohmygod. (English)"

 I pressed it again.
 

*lights on.*
 

"Having fun?" The director sweeped his card on the card device, that concludes he can access to my office.

"S..so..sorry." Embarassing me.

"This is your office afterall, feel free." He smiled to me, I know he is somewhat flirty, I researched some informations about him! Heee.

"Yes director." He approached my table, sits on it, spreads his legs, and supported his weight by backing up her two hands on the table.
He smiled to me after getting his position, I smiled back and he is still grinning at me, I raised my one eyebrow but still smiling, he stood up to his position.

"Scary~" He whispered to hisself but i can barely hear it, i pushed the green button and he walked out straight to the his office door and got out.


Amber's POV


I approached Victoria's table after i retreated from the ice doll.
 

"Why is she scary?" I whispered to her and browsing the papers in her table just acting that i'm doing a job infront of the other staff.
 

"I didn't know that, don't worry i think she just have a little coldy attitude and she's shy."
 

"Oh please. Okay i'm resigning!"
 

"Found your match?" Victoria laughs a little bit.
 

"Shut up." I pointed to her and walked straight back to my office.

The working hours are over, I stepped out of my table, leaves the building, and rides at the back of my car.
 

"Location sir?" my driver asked.
 

"At Jonghyun's bar."
 

I was testing the new upgraded gadgets our company made, yes we are a technological communication and electronics company, I was enjoying my job because of this gadgets. I tried the built in camera in the playstation portable, as i focused it outside i saw my P.S alone waiting at a bus stop.
 

"Stop for a while." I told my driver. I lowered my tinted window.

"Hey, want a ride?"

"Oh! Mr. Director *bows* no, I'm okay." She crossed her hands.

"Really?" I'm not that kind of person to push people if they really don't want it. But i don't want a P.S so i'll pursue her to ride.

"Yes really sir." still polite.

"Are you rejecting your boss? Come in now." I opened the door for her, she hesitantly come but still she can't reject me, i'm her boss Muhahaha.

"Thankyou sir."

"You're welcome. Where do you live?"

"At blahblah apartment at blahblah street." (sorry for the blahblah Hahaha.)

"Apartment? Living alone?"

"Yes sir."

"Where's your parents?"

"LA sir."

"Oh! I'm from San francisco." I my English.

"I know sir. (English)" she smiled to me.

"Ofcourse.(English)" This is the first time i'm having an accented P.S.
 

My driver first got me to Jonghyun's bar.
 

"I'll be going, my driver will take you to your apartment."

"Thankyou sir! *bows*" Krystal said. Aish~ really polite.

The music were so loud, colored lights starts to hit me as i walked in. People are dancing, drinking and chitchatting. I walk inside Jonghyun's office, it was like a room.
 

"Jonghyun? Hyung?" I shouted. I heard a bang on the bathroom.

"Jonghyun~ faster. . .ahhhh~" A girl was panting.

"Oops, got to go." I exited to his office.

"Hey there handsome." A girl approached me and puts her hand to my chest.

"Lets have a drink?" I put my hands to her waist and guide her to the counter table.

"What's your name?" I raised my two eyebrows and gives her a smile.

"Nicole. Yours?"

"Amber." She touches my lips with her finger after saying my name. I've never had to someone that's my secret identity's limit, kissing and touching is the only thing i can do out.

"Do you have some spare time?" She added and her fingers went down to my stomach.

"Not today, I'm meeting someone." I pulled her hands and land it to her lap.

"Aww~" She replied.

 

"Amber!" Minho gives me a headlock.

"Hey there pretty lady." Key said to Nicole.

"Hmp." Nicole flips her hair and walked out to the crowds.

"Painful!" Sulli patted Key's shoulder.

"Why can't you do it right?" Taemin said.

"Stop teasing or i'll kiss you both!" Key chased them, Sulli and Taemin ran away.

"Amber, got a new P.S?" Donghae asked me and signals the bartender the cocktail he always order.

"Yep."

"The same?"

"Anniyo. She's scary."

"Ahjumma?"

"Anniyo, well. . . She's pretty."

"Uuh~ so PRETTY SCARY, right?" We both laughed at the emphasized word.