008

And You Are?

"Lazy, aren't you?" He asked as he smirked at me. I smack his arm hard. 

"Yah! You don't even know me, Jonghyun!" He chuckled and sat up straight. He opened his mouth to say something but Ms. Lee came in the door with Minho at her heels. I scoffed at Minho and folded my arms over my chest. He has some explaining to do. Minho walks over to Jonghyun and me and gives Jonghyun a look. 

"What?" Jonghyun asks, confused. Minho shifts his weight from one leg to the other before answering. 

"Um, that's my seat," He says slowly. Jonghyun looked even more confused then made his mouth into the "o" shape. He smiled.

"My bad. I'll go to my seat now. Bye best friend~!" He said as he grabbed his book and stood up. He almost skipped over to his seat, which was on the other side of the room next to a girl named Taeyeon. 

"I'm not your best friend!" I growled as I watched him go over to his seat. I turned back to Minho, who was now sitting next to me. He whistled then smiled at me. 

"He seems in a better mood than he was earlier today," He said as he watched Jonghyun laugh at something Taeyeon said. I nodded.

"Yeah. Hey!" I slapped his arm and he turned to me with a surprised look. I smiled a little, "You have some explaining to do, sir." He sighed and looked at his lap.

"I know Hyung. Look, I'll explain everything right now," I got excited. Finally I'll know what he has been hiding from me since yesterday. Or, even longer than that.

"I'm listening." I lean closer to him, to make sure I listen to everything he has to tell me.

"Okay. So what I have to tell you is really important. So don't freak out, 'kay? And since I know you can't wait anymore until I tell you, here it is. You see, I-"

"Be quiet class. School has officially started," We both turn to see Ms. Lee giving us a mischievous smile. I groan and sink down in my chair. I look at Minho who gives me an apologetic look. 

"Sorry. Later," he whispers and reaches down to take his books out from his backpack that was sitting at his feet. I puff out my cheeks and do the same as Minho. 

Ms. Lee was talking about Greek mythology which I think is actually very stupid. Like, how do people even have powers? And how can a 'god' have a 'mortal' human as a mate? That makes no sense. I yawned then turned to look at Minho. He kept on staring at something in his hands that were in his lap then at Ms. Lee then back to his hands. I scooted closer to Minho and looked into his lap. A phone. Since when does he have a phone? I poked him in the ribs which made him jump. I smiled.

"Since when do you have a phone?" I whispered. i took a peak at Ms. Lee who had her back to us. 

"Since yesterday." I here Minho whisper back. I look at him with a confused face.

"How come you never told me?" I say, louder than before making the people around us give us a look. 

"Because," He whispers, unlike me.

"Because what??" I say, even louder. 

"Kibum and Minho!" Ms. Lee says our names. I curse under my breath and look at our teacher. She puts on an evil smile, "Can you two repeat what I just said about 'The Big Three'?" She knows we weren't paying attention. Well, at least I wasn't. That son of a-

"Yes.'The Big Three' are the three most important gods in Olympus. They consist of Zeus, the god of the gods, ruler of the skies. Also, he is the one who tricked their father, Cronus, to give back the children who he had eaten. Zeus is married to Hera, the goddess of family."

"The next one is Poseidon, the god of the sea, is referred to as the 'Earth-Shaker'. He is married to Amphitrite, a nymph and the sea goddess."

"And of course, there is also Hades. Hades, the god of the Underworld, ruler of the dead.  He is married to Persephone, the queen of the Underworld and the vegetation goddess. The gods soon went into war with the Titans that lasted ten years. To beat the Titans, the Cyclopes gave each a powerful item. Zeus got the Master Thunder Bolt. Poseidon got the Triton. And Hades got the Helm of Darkness. And after that, the gods won. These three who were the most powerful took some realms as their own. Zeus got the sky, Poseidon got the sea, and Hades got the Underworld." 

We all stared at Minho as he explained exactly what Ms. Lee just said. I looked at Minho's calm face then looked at Ms. Lee's surprised face. I smirked at her. Proves her right. She opened to speak but was interrupted by the lunch bell. We all gathered our things and walked to the lunch room.

 

 

*Minho's P.O.V*

 

 

"That was very impressive what you did right now, Minho." Key hyung said as we took our seats in our lunch table. I smiled at myself. 

"Thanks." The thing is, I've known Greek mythology all my life. It comes as second nature to me. Key hyung cleared his throat and leaned over the table a little.

"Now, about what we were talking about earlier," I bit my lip and nodded. I knew this time would come. 

"Okay. So what I was saying wa-" A phone ringed and I realized it was mine. I reached into my pants pocket and took out my phone. Why would Onew hyung be calling me? I give Key hyung an apologetic smile and dragged the green phone icon across the screen. I put the phone up to my ear.

"Hey Onew hyung. What’s up?" I see Key hyung roll his eyes and take a bite of his slice of pizza. I chuckle. 

"Minho. I was right."

I put my elbows on the table and look at the table worriedly, "Why? Is something wrong?" Key hyung looks up from his food and looks at me. 

"They are up to something. I had one of those," he hissed at the last word, "When school ends, you and Key come here as soon as you can. Got it?"

"Y-yes. But why?" I hear him sigh on the other side of the phone. 

"Key has to know everything. Soon."

 

 

 

*A/N: Hello readers! How was your Halloween? That's if you celebrate it ,anyways. Mine? October 31 was like any other day for me. Sitting at home, on the computer. Why? My mom thinks I'm "too old for trick-or-treating" Pfft. Whatever. Anywho, here is your chapter. And not late like last weeks. Enjoy my awesome writing! Ha! Just kidding. My writing isn't the best. Please comment and subscribe (if you already haven't). Okie dokie. That's all. See you next week. Annyeong~!*