012

And You Are?

 

*No One's P.O.V*

 

 

Onew was standing up, pacing around while Key and Minho were sitting on the couch watching Onew.

"Can we get this started? I want to know what all of you have been hiding from me," Key said as he crossed his arms in front of his chest. Minho let out a sigh of nervousness as Onew ran his hand through his hair.

"Just give me a moment, Key. I never actually planned for this moment," he shook his head and turned to face his two dongsengs. He let out a deep sigh and looked at his 'nephew'.

"Key. Let me ask you this first: Are you sure you want to know the truth?" Key looked at his hyung with blank eyes.

"Of course I want to know the truth, Hyung," Onew nodded nervously and ran his fingers again through his short, brown hair.

"Okay. This is our family story. A long, long time ago, my dad was in power of everything. From every city to every little animal," Onew took a step forward as Key leaned forward in interest and Minho look at the two with uneasiness, "But just because he was in power, doesn't mean he was fair at what he did. Everyone hated him," Onew managed a small laugh, “even me. And one day, he went too far at what he did. He destroyed almost everything because mom left him for his brother. Your dad," Key blinked at the thought of his father, “Then, he....he ate me."

"What?" Key exclaimed, "How could your dad eat you?" Key looked confused and surprised while Minho looked perfectly normal. Like if he had heard this story many times before. Onew shook his head.

"He didn't just eat me; he ate my brothers and sisters too. He was powerful, remember? Well, one of my brothers, the youngest too, escaped before dad could eat him. Years pasted and my brother managed to get us out of my dad. Together, we destroyed him and his family. They were evil. We lived in peace until..." Onew closed his eyes and then spoke, “until you were born, Key. When you were born, we found out that before my mom and your dad left, my dad put a curse on your dad. Your dad would never be happy with my mom and would leave her. And that he will die when his first child is born. This is really weird considering what we are in reality." Onew opened his eyes to see a crying Key in front of him. 

"That was his punishment. We, what I am and the rest of us don't blame you. But we do have hope for you. Hope that you will bring the balance back. What you have is special, something none of us have." He knelt down in front of Key and took his hands in his own, "You have something that none of us can ever have. Because when you were born, something happened. Something we never thought would happen again. You have powers, the same as my dad. But we hope you don't use them like he did. And something else. Those dreams you have been having lately," Key snapped his head at Minho's direction and gave him a disgusted look.

"You told him?!? I thought I could trust you!!" Key said as tears ran down his face. Minho looked scared as he put his hands in front of him, in case Key throws himself at him. Minho shook his head. 

"I didn't tell him!!" Key was about to say something when Onew spoke.

"He didn't tell me, Key. I saw them." Key looked at Onew with a confused face.

"How?" Onew sighed.

"I can't really explain it. They just happen sometimes." Key looked at him with a blank face.

"What are you?" Onew hesitated but then decided that he had to tell him everything now. 

"I'm a god. My real name is Jinki but no one knows that so instead they call me Apollo." Onew waited for Key's reaction but got a blank face expression, so he continued, “I have the power of prophecy which makes me see things that I don't want to sometimes. Cerberus, the three headed dog, was in your dream once. Then you went into a room and a voice spoke to you. Also when you dreamed about the Hydra, the seven headed monster. A voice spoke to you. Do you know who that was?" Once again, Onew waited for a response from Key but got nothing. He sighed.

"That was your dad talking to you, Key. He was telling you something from the dead! Something no one has ever done before!" Onew stood up in glee as he finally saw a reaction from Key. 

"W-what am I? You said I have the powers your dad had. What are they?" Key asked Onew, still with a blank face. Onew nodded.

"You are half-human, half-god. But you are more powerful than any other half-blood ever. As for your powers. You can control the four elements. Earth, water, fire, and air," Key's eyes widened. He started blinking and soon enough he was crying. 

"Why?" Onew looked up at the ceiling as if thinking. He looked back down at Key and opened his mouth to speak but got interrupted. "Why now? Why tell me this now??" Key screamed which made Onew flinch and jump back a few steps. 

"B-because we need you Key. To live. You have to help us." Key stood up and looked at Onew with blood shot eyes. 

"No. I won't help you. I don't want to. I don't know how to. But I do know this, I hate you. For keeping all of this from me until now. I won't help you, no matter what." Key wiped his tears away while he took a bee-line to the door. Minho stood up to stop Key but Onew put his hand up to stop him. The door slammed shut and Minho looked at Onew. 

"Hyung! He just left! And I could have stopped him!" Minho exclaimed. Onew ran his fingers through his hair and gave Minho a smile.

"It doesn't matter, Minho. He'll come back." Minho scoffed at his hyung and crossed his arms in front of his chest. 

"How do you know that?" Onew's smiled became bigger, making his eyes into small crescents. 

"I saw it."

 

 

*A/N: You guys, I at writing in third person. But you can already tell that. Anywho, please please please forgive me for not updating when I was suppose to. Friday I couldn't because my internet was being stupid. Saturday I went out with my friends (shocker, isn't it?) to watch Rise of the Guardians (great movie by the way, you should definitly watch it) and when I came back, my sister didn't let me on the computer. And Sunday was when I helped my sister and mom put up the Christmas tree. So please, don't kill me in my sleep for not updating when I was suppose to. Anywho, here it is! The moment you have all been waiting for! The moment of truth!! For you mythology lovers like myself, you can see that I added my own version of the actual story from which this was based on. So don't kill me please. And was this confusing to you? Because it seems as if it is to me. And I'm the one who wrote this. Okay, this is it. Sorry again for updating really late. Annyeong~!

(By the way, tomorrow (December 4) is my birthday. :) Just wanted to put that out there. ^.^)*