006

And You Are?

*Minho's P.O.V.*

 

"It's him." I turned to see Key staring at my teacher with wide eyes. I opened my mouth to explain to Key but he spoke before me, "He's the one that was standing over you," he whispered. I panicked.

"Look hyung. I need you to leave. Now. I'll see you in class." I spoke very fast and I don't even think he understood what I was saying. He looked at me with widened eyes. 

"B-but, that's him" He said, pointing at the tall male that was getting closer and closer. I panicked even more. 

"I'm serious. Please go. Now." I stood up and walked over to my teacher so that he didn't get any closer to Key hyung. I turned a little to see Key hyung still staring at me with the same widened eyes. I turn back and look at my teacher. He stared at me then behind me at Key hyung. He looked confused. 

"Why did you come? I was walking over to you and Kibum hyung. You could have waited." He pouted. 

"Why are you here?" I hissed at him. He shrugged then looked it my right eye and smiled. 

"So you got my sign didn't you? But why cover it?" he gasped, "Are you embarrassed of who you are?" I rolled my eyes him.

"Honestly Chanyeol, just because you were my teacher doesn't mean you get to treat me like that," He shrugged again and put his hands in the pockets of his coat.

"Not my fault I got my powers before you and had to teach you how to use them, hyung." Chanyeol mumbled. I sighed. I moved my hand to my forehead and moved my hair that was covering my eye.

"Was this necessary?" I asked, pointing at my eye with my other hand. He nodded.

"Of course it was! How else was I supposed to get your attention?" He kicked the grass then looked behind me. I turned too. Key hyung wasn't there anymore. I turned back to Chanyeol.

"Maybe knock on the door or call? Like normal people!" I said. He looked at me like if he was offended. 

"Do not talk to your teacher like that!" I rolled my eyes again. 

"You're not my teacher anymore. I already know everything you know." He smirked at me.

"Do you? Do you know how to teleport? I think not!" I glared at him. I pointed at his left hand that was still in his pocket. 

"You have Kai's ring don't you?" I stared at him as he dug his hand deeper into his pocket, "Anyway, I have to go find Key hyung." Chanyeol stared at me with a blank face,"Right. My bad, I meant Kibum hyung. Goodbye" I walked past him to the school. Chanyeol walked past me and stood in front of me to stop me. "What?" He looked at me with sad eyes. 

"When will Kibum come to help us?" I bit my lower lip and looked down. He gasped, "Does he even know who he is??" I shook my head. I finally looked up and saw that he was looking at me with pleading eyes. "When will you tell him?" 

"I-I don't know. I don't know," I whispered. Chanyeol sighed and gave me a small smile before he took his hands out of his coat pockets and snapped his fingers. I saw a ring on his fingers and then black smoke appeared around him. It  swallowed him and faded out. The next second, he wasn't there anymore. I sighed and walked across the field of grass to the school building.

 

*Key's P.O.V* 

 

After Minho left me I stared at him talking with the really tall guy that disappeared from my home this morning. He looked like he was teasing Minho. I sighed and got up from the bench. Minho better tell me about this later. I puffed my cheeks and walked along the grass to go to the school building. 

I wasn't paying much attention while walking because I was wondering about how Jonghyun knew Onew hyung. I was murmuring to myself when I bumped into someone. I looked up and saw a boy I have never seen before. I pouted a little as he was fumbling with the stuff that he dropped. 

"I'm so sorry! I wasn't looking where I was going. Gosh, so clumsy of me!" I laughed a little and bent down to help him with his stuff that was sitting on the grass. I gathered some papers and stood up as he did the same. I handed him his papers. 

"It’s okay, man. Calm down. I wasn't looking either." He nodded and sighed, "By the way, who are you? I have never seen you before." He looked at the grass, looked back up, and shyly smiled at me. 

"I'm Lee Taemin. A new student."

 

 

*A/N: You know, you guys shouldn't be silent readers. I want to know what you guys think of the chapters. So that I can see if I need to inprove something. Or edit something so that it makes sense. And it doesn't hurt to comment every once in a while. I mean, seriously. You get karma points every time you make a comment. And you know how much everyone loves karma points. Anywho, here is your weekly chapter. Enjoy it. Did you like who the hodded/nonhodded person turned out to be? And the new character? Okay. That's all I have to say. Annyeong.*