023

And You Are?

"Can I get more wine over here~?" A voice yelled out as Suho opened the door and revealed a huge room with thrones placed in the shape of the letter 'u'. 

"No hyung! You already had enough! You have to be sober today." Another voice yelled back.

I stared in awe as every single throne was decorated differently, I think, according to each god it belongs too. There was one with vines covering it in a way that the letters 'g' and ’d’ were visible. Another had the pelt of a wolf around it, the whole throne glowing as if it where under the moonlight. There were people scattered around the room in little groups or by themselves. They all had very strong auras coming from them, which was when I knew I was in the same room as the great gods. 

"Kibum hyung!" a deep voice boomed through the room. I looked and saw Chanyeol running towards us at full speed while dragging Minho along. He reminds me of a really cute, big puppy. I smiled as he waved at me and slightly bowed at Jonghyun. 

"Hi Chanyeol, and can you please call me Key instead?" He nodded and pulled me forward. He looked behind me and smiled at the others. 

"If you hyungs don't mind, I'll be taking Key hyung over to Apollo now." I looked back and they all nodded except for Baekhyun.

"I do mind, actually. So leave him here with us." Baekhyun said in a matter-of-fact tone and Jonghyun nodded. I heard Chanyeol growl and looked back at him to see his eyes were replaced with fire again. 

"Just because you are my hyung, doesn't mean I actually care about what you mind or don't mind." He said to Baekhyun then turned to Jonghyun, "Jonghyun hyung can come with us though, although I don't know why you want to come with us to go to Apollo." Baekhyun smirked and Jonghyun clapped happily and went over to put his arm around my shoulder.

"I don't want to see that god; I just want to be with Key. He might get nervous with all the gods together, so I'll be here to calm him down." He looked at me while I looked at him and scoffed. I pushed his arm away softly and started walking forward. Minho came to my side. I smiled at him.

"How was the first day of training?" he asked and I shrugged. 

"Painful." He chuckles and pats my head.

"Poor Kimbummie," I smile and ask where Onew hyung is. Minho looks around and stops walking to point somewhere to our right. I look and see he's with Ailee and Victoria. Minho grabbed my wrist and led me to them. I bowed at Victoria and Ailee then smiled at Onew hyung. 

"Noona~!" Jonghyun gave Victoria a hug, "Where are Amber and the other hunters?" Victoria stared at him until he let go of her. 

"They're feeding the wolves before we start," A howl was heard and three wolves entered through the door we entered with four girls following them. "And I guess they're back now." Jonghyun nodded.

"Amber!" Jonghyun yelled out and Amber turned to us and waved. Jonghyun turn to me "I need to talk to Amber. I'll be back before the gods start. Don't miss me too much, Key!" he said as he started running towards Amber. I sigh and look at Chanyeol who was standing next to me who also sighed. 

"I wish I could play with the wolves." He said with a pout. 

"Well, why don't you?" He looked at me with sad eyes.

"I'm scared of them. When I came here and started training, the wolves were only pups. I approached one wanting to pet it. I didn't see Baekhyun hyung behind it so when I reached over to touch the pup, Baekhyun stepped on its tail making it bite my hand that was close to its mouth." he showed me his hand and you could see the marks of small teeth, "Ever since then, I've been afraid to get near them. And either way, we can't play with them. They're trained for hunting. Not playing." he shrugged again and looked at Onew hyung and Victoria. 

"I'm going to go with Hephaestus now. See you later, my lord and my lady." He bowed at them and walked past Ailee, she touched his shoulder as he passed. She froze for a second then regained posture. She met my gaze and walked around the two gods who were watching Chanyeol walk away with slumped shoulders. 

"Chanyeol has been scared of every animal since that day, and Baekhyun doesn't really help him with that." I raise my eyebrow at her.

"What do you mean?" She peered behind me and pointed at something. I turned and saw that she was pointed to Baekhyung who was staring at Chanyeol walk across the room. Baekhyun sighed and joined in the conversation between Chen and Luhan. 

"Baekhyun is very sorry for what he did but he can't bring himself to apologize to Chanyeol. Even though what Baekhyun caused was an accident, he'd rather have Chanyeol think it was on purpose. Chanyeol has hated the latter ever since and he makes it even worse by teasing Chanyeol as much as he can." I nodded.

"How do you know all of this?" I asked and she gave me a little smirk.

"I'm not the Oracle of Delphi for nothing," she sighed, "there's also another problem with those two. Baekhyun has had a crush on Chanyeol since they met. If Baekhyun were to say sorry, Chanyeol could forget about his anger and see Baekhyun in a different light. But Baekhyun won't do that, not without a little help," she winked at me then frowned, "such a pity, those two. They make an adorable couple." 

"Yah noona, leave the match-making to Aphrodite." Minho teased and Ailee chuckled. Ailee froze again. She shook her head and went over to Onew hyung. 

"My lord, it's time to start. Zeus and Hera are about to enter." Onew hyung nodded and looked at Victoria. They gave each other a nod. Before they walked off, Onew hyung gave me small smile mouthed 'be careful what you say and do'. Victoria gave me worried look before she walked off with Onew hyung. They stood in the middle of the room and Victoria whistled so loud that I had to cover my ears. 

"Positions everybody! Any moment now Zeus and Hera will enter and we will begin. And I bet no one wants Heechul to tell us what to do." Onew hyung said as soon as everyone was quiet. 

"Apollo is the second most respected here on Olympus, first is Zeus." Jonghyun whispered in my ear making me jump up.

"When the hell did you get here?" I hissed back as I put a hand over my heart. He shrugged while I looked around to see ten people sitting on the thrones, the two in the middle were empty. Onew hyung sat in one that had music notes delicately engraved in gold. Victoria sat in the throne with the wolf pelt. Behind and around every throne were people sitting or leaning next to the throne. The door opened and a man and woman walked in. Only the man had others following him. One guy stepped in front and held his arms out. 

"Alright! Zeus and Hera are here now,” The man and woman walked to the two empty thrones and sat down. The guy that spoke remained in his spot, "So, gods and goddesses, half-bloods and others! Let this meeting, begin!"

 

 

 

*A/N: I seriously at updating when I should. But I blame my writer's block. How has your summer been so far? I haven't done anything. So, here is your two weeks late chapter, enjoy it as much as you can. Please subscribe if you haven't already and please do comment. Annyeong~!