013

And You Are?

 

*Key's P.O.V*

 

 

Six hours. That's how long I have been walking aimlessly throughout the streets. Where I am right now? I have absolutely no idea. What's going through my mind right now? Getting the hell away from 'home'. Why tell me about my family's past now? Does my mom even know about what my 'dad' was? How could she have kept that from me?? I felt tears run down my cheeks as I cross an empty street. 

I look around me. The street is dark with only one car in the distance. The street lights are dimmed; making it seem like it's threatening to turn off any minute. I sigh and stop walking. I close my eyes. I listen to my surroundings while standing absolutely still. After a few minutes, I open them and start walking again. 

I buried my hands in my pants pockets, regretting not getting a jacket before I left. Out of the silence that surrounds me, I hear something else. It's the shuffling of feet. I stop walking and turn around. But only to find the street behind me empty. I pursed my lips and continued walking. I hear it again. I stop and listen. There it is. Very faint, but it's there. I turn around once more and see that I'm not alone on this street anymore. 

There are about five guys and it's clear that they just got back from a party seeing how they had streamers hanging from their hair. One of them, the one in the middle, sees me and waves. I bring my hand up and barely even wave at them before I turn around and start walking again. I hear them telling me to wait for them but I keep on walking. I start walking faster as here them getting closer by the seconds. I turn a corner and keep walking. Only to find out that it's a dead end. 

I close my eyes in frustration then open them again. I can hear them coming down the alley to where I am. One of them clears their throat and the others stay quiet. I turn around and bow my head a little to them. 

"Annyeonghaseyo." I say to them. The one in the middle stares at me for a while with his hand rubbing his chin. He tilts his head to the side a little. 

"Have we seen each other before?" He asks me and I think for a second. He does seem familiar.

"I don't think so," I reply. He nods and taps the guy next to him who was busy kicking a pebble with his shoe. He looked up.

"Yah, Jehoon," the one in the middle says. The one next to him looks at him, "Does this kid look familiar to you?" The guy looks at me and my eyes widen. 

Jehoon. I remember him. I remember his dark brown eyes that dance with an evil glint from before and as they do right now. I gulp and take a step back as Jehoon leans towards me with his hands in his jacket packets. Please don't remember me. Please. I pray in my mind as Jehoon takes a step towards me. He looks at me from my toes to the top of my head. A flicker of something passes his eyes as he looks at my face. He tilts his head to the side and smirks at me. 

"I know this kid, Hyowoo" He calls back at the guy in the middle. Hyowoo looks at me with curious eyes. I look back at Jehoon who still has his smirk on his face, "But the question is, does the kid remember me?" I look down, not answering. 

Suddenly I'm pushed against the wall, with Jehoon standing right in front of me. I start to tremble as he puts his hands on either side of my face but on the wall. A streamer that was dangling from his head fell on my shoulder as he leaned down towards my ear. 

"Looks like you remember me. Right?" He whispers to me and kisses my jaw line. I moved a little to the side, trying to get away from him put his hand stopped me. "Is the boy scared?" I heard the smile in his voice as he stopped kissing my jaw line and moved onto my neck. A moan almost escaped my lips as he kissed a spot near the back of my neck. He cupped my cheeks with his both hands, making me look at him. He gave me a sweet smile. "How about we finish this at my place? Huh?" I clenched my jaw and looked past his shoulder. Hyowoo looked impatient as he stared at us. I looked back at Jehoon.

"How about....you burn in hell!" I growled at him. He glares at me then looks down. His eyes widen then he steps away. I'm so angry that I'm shaking. I'm angry at my mom, for never telling me who my dad was. I'm angry at Minho who knew about this way before even I did. I'm angry at Onew and Jonghyun who think I can save them from something I don't even know. And most of all, I'm angry at this bastard for trying to take advantage of me. 

"What...how..." He pointed at my hands. I looked down at my hands and screamed. I stared at my hands with my jaw dropped and eyes widened. Fire. There were fire balls on my hands. But I didn't feel the heat. I began to shake my hands around but the fire didn't go out. The guys in front of me stared at me in shock and took slow steps backwards. I started walking to them as I tried to figure out what was happening.

"H-how did you do that?" Hyowoo asked as he stared at my hands. I looked at my hands then at him. 

"I don't know. I have no idea." I whispered. Hyowoo reached out to grab my hand but then looked behind him as we hear a roar. My eyes widened even more as I saw what was coming near us. A big brown grizzly bear and walking over where we were. It was right in front of us when it stood on its hind legs. It roared at us and looked down at me. I looked down at my hands; the fire balls where getting smaller. It roared at me then lifted its paw at Hyowoo and his friends. In one swift motion, the bear knocked them into the wall next to us. I stared at them in shook then turned to look at the bear. 

It lifted its paw again, but instead of smacking me with it, It reached down and petted me. I took a few steps backwards and looked at the bear with confused eyes. It looked up at the sky, closed its eyes, and fell down on its back. I stood frozen where I stood until a black fog appeared out of nowhere and surrounded the bear. That fog, I have seen it before. I saw it when that hooded guy disappeared in my living room. 

The fog disappeared, but the bear wasn't there. I furrowed my eyebrows and took a few steps forward. In the bears place lay a man. I looked closely and gasped as I recognized who it was. 

"Jonghyun?"