019

And You Are?

It's already dusk and yet we haven't reached Olympus. We haven't even reached the top of the hill yet. 'A few more minutes and we're there' was what Onew hyung told me about an hour ago. I pant as I hold onto Minho's shoulder and stop walking. 

"You know, exercise was never my thing." I say, taking in deep breathes. Minho chuckles and pats my head. 

"It's alright, we're here anyways. Look," he points in front of us to see Onew hyung and Jonghyun looking down at something. But, of course, they were a few feet away from each other. I staggered my way to stand in between them with Minho at my heels. I held my breath and took a moment to admire Olympus. "Beautiful right?" I nodded and heard Jonghyun scoff to my right. 

"Please, I've lived here since I was ten and I don't even think it's beautiful," Jonghyun started walked in front of us as we watched him. 

"You know we still have to walk down this hill and climb that one to get there, right?" Onew hyung said teasingly. I looked at him and he chuckled. "Come on." he started walking, trying to catch up with Jonghyun. I groaned and started walking. 

"You're going to have to roll my body all the way over there. That's if I don't die of exhaustion." I muttered under my breath which made Minho chuckle. 

 

 

~~~~~~~

 

 

"A-are we there?" I say as I stop and lean forward with my hands on my knees, trying to catch my breath. 

"We are actually. We just have to walk past those trees and we're in." I hear Jonghyun say as he pats my back. 

"Okay. Let's go." I straighten up and start walking. 

After about a minute, we pass a shield of trees and reach doors. I look at it and stand there with my hands on my hips. 

"How do we open it?" I say and look behind me to see them staring at me. "Do we use some sort of power or...?" I see Onew hyung chuckle and walk past me to the doors. 

"Or we can just walk in." Onew hyung says in a matter-of-fact tone. He grabs the door handle and turns it. It opens and he smiles at me. He's the first to walk in then we follow behind him. 

We walked down a corridor that led straight to a door. I looked to our sides and saw multiple doors leading down to the door in which we are heading to. When we reached the door, Onew hyung stopped and we heard voices. 

"I thought you said you saw them coming, Ailee?" A woman's voice was heard from behind the door. Jonghyun gasped beside me, making me turn to him to see him smile. 

"I did, my Lady." A different female's voice spoke this time. I hear someone groan. 

"Then where are they?" You could hear the urgency in the first woman's voice as she spoke. "You're the Oracle of Delphi; you're supposed to see these kinds of things." 

"I know my Lady. According to what I saw, they should be...." the voice paused but after a second she spoke, "behind the door." After this, Onew Hyung opened the door and stepped in. Inside were two beautiful girls staring at us. The one on the right, who had straight, dark brown hair flowing down on her shoulders, bowed to Onew hyung with a smile. "Nice to see you, Apollo." Onew hyung smiled and gestured her over to give her a hug. 

"Same to you, Ailee." He let go of the girl, Ailee, and looked at the other girl who had light brown, curled hair in a pony tail. He tilted his head to the side and smirked at the girl. "Aren't you happy to see your brother?" The girl scoffed and walked over to hug him. 

"Brother? So that's Artemis?" I whisper to Jonghyun. He nods and smiles at me then looks at Victoria. 

"Noona~!" Jonghyun calls out. Victoria lets go of Onew hyung and runs over to hug Jonghyun. 

"Oh my, how have you been?" She says with a mother tone and lets go of Jonghyun to look him in the eyes. Jonghyun gives her a tiny smirk. 

"With you being the goddess and despising all males, I didn't think you would react this way from seeing me." Victoria slaps his arm playfully and takes a step and clears . 

"Shush it you Dino." She looks at Onew then looks at Minho and I. "Who are they?" Onew looks behind him and drags us over to meet the goddess. 

"This is Minho," he patted Minho's shoulder then Minho gave Victoria a 90 degree bow. Onew hyung looked at me and gave me an eye smile. "And this is Key. Or, as you would know him, Kibum." Victoria nodded slowly and looked at me up and down. She folded her arms across her chest. 

"So this is the kid who is supposed to save us?" I nod. She sighs and drops her hands to her sides. "Then you better start training." She turned to Ailee who was standing off to the side quietly. "Tell my hunters to prepare two rooms for our guests. I don't suppose my brother would want to go all the way to his realm to sleep at this time with a boy who can't even walk." Ailee bowed her head and went towards a door that was on the opposite side of the room. 

"Thank you, Victoria." Onew hyung says. Victoria gives him a small smile and starts to walk away. 

"Wait!" I call out. "Wait... um" 

"Lady Victoria," Jonghyun hisses beside me. 

"Wait Lady Victoria." She turns around and gives a confused look. "You said I have to start training. What do you mean by that?" She rolls her eyes and takes a few steps towards me. 

"Men can be such idiots, seriously. In order for you to help us, you have to give up half of your powers, right?" I nod and she continues. "Well in order for that to happen, you actually have to know how to use them. Understand?" I nod again. "Good. Training starts tomorrow in the East Woods by the river. You'll meet you're instructor there at noon. Goodnight." She her heels and left us.

Ailee came in just after Victoria left.

"Your rooms are ready. If you would follow me, I will take you to them." We walked to her and followed her out of the room. 

 

 

 

 

*A/N: Hello~! How are you all? We have entered Olympus and know who the Oracle of Delphi is. Short author's note for this chapter. Hope you all enjoy this chapter. Remember to subscribe if you haven't already and please comment. Annyeong~!*