025

And You Are?

"W-what..." I barely managed to whispered as the gods once again started talking at the same time again. I froze and looked at the gods. I don't want to die; but I also don't want the gods and the others to die because of me. But if I do give up my powers, no one dies, right? They all get to live with, hopefully, everyone who is in this throne room and the people in the villiage. How ever, if they kill me now, no one dies except for me. I wouldn't continue to live knowing I wasn't fast enough and people died because of me. I would die knowing I stopped people from dying. 

I got pulled out of my thoughts when I felt a hand interwine with mine. I turned my head slowly and saw that it was Jonghyun, he gave me smile that made his eyes turn a little into crescents. I gave him a small smile in return and looked back at the gods who seemed to never stop argueing with each other. 

"So like, where is my wine?" A god with a crown made out vines said while twirling around an empty glass. He recieved a smack in the back of his head from a goddess that was in the throne next to him. 

"Jiyong! We have a kid and our future at risk here! Stop worrying about your stupid wine!" She said with a huff as she snatched his glass away and continued talking to the other gods. He pouted and crossed his arms over his chest then meet my gaze. He tilted his head a little to the right and raised his eyebrows at me. I furrowed my eyebrows and he smirked. Suddenly, I wasn't in the throne room anymore.

 

 

*Minho's P.O.V.*

 

I sighed as I saw Aphrodite leave a pouting Dionysus. I looked at the wolves who were secretly growling at Baekhyun who was talking to Kai. I looked at the other side of the room and saw Chanyeol playing with a small fireball behind Hephaestus' throne. I smile and concentrated on the fireball. I release just a tad bit of my anger and watch it grow until it explodes. He shrieks and takes a few steps back. I snicker and looks around the room until he catches my eyes.  I stuck my tounge out at him and he gives me the 'I'm watching you' gesture. "Hey Minho?" I look away from Chanyeol and turn to Jonghyun hyung.

"Yes?" He gives me a worried look then looks back at Key hyung. I raise my eyebrows and look at Key. He's looking forward but his gaze looks distant. "What's wrong with him?" I ask but Jonghyun only shrugs.

"I don't know. He was fine a few seconds ago but then he became like this." Key giggled and plastered a small smile on his face. He raised an eyebrow and tilted his head. I waved my hand in front of his face but he didn't even bat an eyelash. 

"Hyung, I think he's being controlled." I said slowly as Key's smile disappeared and was replaced with a frown. 

"Controlled? Controlled by whom?" Jonghyun hyung asked. I shrugged and looked at the gods; all of them were still argueing except for one. I widen my eyes. "His hand is getting really hot." 

"Let go of his hand!" I said quickly but not fast enough before Jonghyun yelped out in pain. He held onto his hand that had steam coming from it. He looked at his hand then at Key's. I looked down and Key's hands were red. Whatever Key hyung was seeing was making him mad. I look over to the thrones and see a blonde guy peering behind Onew hyung's throne. "Lay!" I yell but the doesn't hear me over the gods. I try again and this time he looks over at me and I gesture him over.

"Hey Minho." He says as he walks over. I wave then point over to Jonghyun hyung who is whimpering in a pain like a puppy. He really does look like a puppy. Lay gasps as he sees the smoke comeing from Jonghyun hyung's hand and the smal blisters starting to form. "What happened to him? And what's wrong with Kibum?" He grabbed Jonghyun's hand under his and his hand and eyes started to glow a light green color. Hyung's whimpering started to soften. 

"He was holding Key- I mean Kibum hyung's hand and they turned red, meaning that whatever he's seeing right now is making him angry. He's being controlled." Lay looked up from Jonghyun's now healed hand and gave me a confused look. 

"Controlled by whom?" He asked. I looked at Key hyung and saw that his neck veins are starting to pop out. Gods, now he's really angry. I look back at the god who has kept quiet. 

"By Dionysus." I looked at Lay who stared at me with wide eyes then looked at Key hyung who's neck veins disappeared but now his eyes looked like he was scared. 

"Are you sure?" Lay whispered and I nodded. I pointed over to the god and Lay gasped, "Full eye-contact and his eyes are glowing dark purple. We have to tell another god. We have to-" Lay was cut short with Key's high pitched scream of pain. Key doubled over, hands protecting his stomach and screamed again. This time, a huge gust of wind hit everyone, making them fall over. 

I groaned as I lay face down. Ow my face. I get on my knees and see a shaking Key being held by an alarmed Jonghyun. I look at the gods who look at Key in alarm while Jiyong only smirks, his eyes going back to their regular color. Onew hyung shrieked and ran over to Key. He slightly slaps his cheek and looks at me.

"What happened to him?" He asked with a shaky voice. Before I could answer, Leeteuk hovered over the three and sighed. He turned around and looked at the smirking god.

"I'll deal with you, Dionysus, later. But for now, Lay can you and Jonghyun take Kibum to his room? Heal him if you need to." The two latters nodded and swung their arms around Key hyung for support and together they slowly started to exit. Leeteuk closed his eyes and pinched the bridge of his nose. "Apollo go back to your throne now, that goes for everyone else too. We need to continue and finish this." 

"You're just going to let Dionysus get away with this?!" Onew hyung said as he pointed an acussing finger at Jiyoung. Leeteuk opened his eyes but instead of being brown, they were stormy grey. He looked at Onew hyung.

"I said I'll deal with him later, now back to your throne." he turned back to the gods that were scattered in the middle of the room. "All of you. Now." they all shuffled their way to their own thrones. Onew hyung gave Jiyong a glare as he walked pasted him, he just recieved a taunting smile in return. Leeteuk set his jaw and walked over to his throne. 

"We are not going to kill Kibum. I won't allow it. We can't lose such a powerful half-blood," Jiyong was ready to say something but Leeteuk's eyes turned a darker shade of grey as he snapped his head to him. "Say one word, one, and I will personally send you Tartarus. You know better than anyone in this room to not play around with someone's mind especially someone that holds our future in their hands." Jiyoung put his hands up as if to give himself in then leaned back in his throne. Leeteuk sighed and this time Hera spoke.

"We won't kill him, that's not even an option now. I believe we should go with Athena's strategy, it's risky to our gaurdiens but it's the best we have for now. Anyone who thinks otherwise, please speak now." No one spoke. BoA smiled and nodded. "Then it's settled!" 

"Hold on," Ares said as he stood up, "What if, instead of waiting 2 months, we take a bit of our gaurdiens powers instead....?" A few gods whispered in agreement or disagreement. Victoria stood up in a flash.

"Obviously spending all your time on the battlerfield has messed up the little brain a guy can have. Are you stupid? Only four of the gaurdiens have the four elements but even with all their power together it will not make up for the half Kibum has to give up. We would have to take the power of everyone who has one of the more to barely even make up for Kibum's. That means killing all of them. We can't risk losing our gaurdiens when we already have someone for the job." Victoria sneered at the war god. He stared at her in deep thought then slowly sat down.

"I was only saying," Seungho muttered. Victoria smiled a bit and sat down. Leeteuk sighed again and gestured Heechul to come forward. 

"End it." Leeteuk waved his hand and sat down. Heechul nodded and walked to the center. 

"Well, the desicion has been made. Kibum has 2 months to fully controll all four of his powers and when the time is up, he will have to sacrifice half of his powers to save us. Each gaurdien will have 2 weeks maxium to teach Kibum all he needs to know about that specific power. Chanyeol, Joonmyun, Kyungsoo, and Sehun" each of them stepped up from their god's throne and looked at Heechul, "You four are in charge of Kibum. Teach him well," the four nodded then bowed. Heechul clapped once and extended his arms out, "Good. Then this meeting is officially over. You may all leave and go to your realm or do whatever you want. Except for Dionysus, he can't leave." 

The gods stood up and started to leave one by one. Jonghun, Hephaestus, walked past me with a wink. I smiled in return and looked at Seunghyun and Chanyeol that were in front of me.

"Hyung, do you want to come with us? We're going to play fire tag." Seunghyun asked while Chanyeol nodded. I smile and shake my head. 

"No thanks. I'm going to talk to Apollo then check up on Key hyung." They nodded.

"Okay, then we'll be leaving." They were already walking away when I remember last time they played fire tag. "Yah! Don't burn the trees this time!" they chuckled and started running.

"We make no promises!" Chanyeol called back as the two left the room. I laugh a little and look at Onew who was talking and walking with Ailee. I walk over to them.

"He'll be coming back in a week. He said he would rather spend it here than in a real high school." Ailee informed Onew hyung who just nodded. 

"Whatever floats his boats, thanks Ailee. You should go rest." Onew hyung patted her shoulder and she nodded in gratitude.

"Thank you, my lord. But you can never really rest in Olympus, especially if you're the Orcale." She said with a smile and left us with a bow. 

"Hmm, hyung, who was Ailee noona talking about?" he blinked a few times then answered me.

"One of my kids left Olympus to try to live a normal life about a month ago. Ailee has been keeping me updated with him ever since I left this place. He'll be back in a week though, you'll meet him then." he said glaring at Dionysus as we walked past him. I half-smiled at my hyung's childish actions.

"Ohhh okay. What's his name?" Hyung yawned and scratched the back of his neck.

"Lee Taemin. Hey, I'll meet up with you and check up on Key later, okay? I need to visit my realm." I nod and send him off, "and take a nap hopefully." he mumbled as we reached the door and he walked down the hall by himself. 

I bite my lip and walk down a different hall to the right. Lee Taemin. Why does it sound so familiar?

 

 

 

 

*A/N: So, I would have updated this ages ago but for some reason my computer turns off by it self at random moments and I didn't want to lose this in it turned off when I was writting it. And the weather has been pretty crazy which causes the power to go out. But I finally have it for you! In case you guys need this to be cleared up, Jiyong (GD) is Dionysus, god of wine and madness. CL is Aphrodite, goddess of love. Jonghun (from FT Island) is Hephaestus, god of blacksmiths and fire. And Seungho (from MBLAQ) is Ares, god of war. If you guys need a list of who is which god, tell me and I'll put it in the next chapter's author's note. Please subscribe if you haven't already and please comment. Annyeong~!*

(btw, I changed my tumblr url. It's way better now.)