005

And You Are?

He smiled at me more. I groaned.

"What?" I snapped at him. His smile faded a little but not much.

"I came to walk with you guys. Duh" I looked behind him to see Minho slowly walking over to us. I raise an eyebrow and look back at Jonghyun. His smile faded and he looked serious, "What happened to your jaw? And Minho's too?" I quickly cover my jaw with my hand and I see Minho do the same.

"Why do you care?" I scoffed, still covering my jaw and wincing in pain every time I talked. His eyes softened.

"Because I'm your friend," He whispered. I rolled my eyes. Is he really going on with this?

"First of all, I am NOT your friend. Got it? And second of all, who do you think you are coming into my life claiming that you're my friend? I don't even know you! So please, leave me and Minho alone while I'm still being nice!" I exclaimed. My jaw is begging for mercy because it just hurts that much. Jonghyun looked down, hurt. I let a tear escape from the pain and wipe it away while Jonghyun is looking down so that he doesn't see it. He looked back up with a smile. 

"Nah, I think I'll stick to your side no matter what you say." I groaned and started walking away. Jonghyun ran to catch up to me since in a matter of seconds he was right next to me with Minho on my other side. 

"So, how was your day yesterday? Would you like to tell?"Jonghyun said, I gave him a glare as a answer, "....Or not?" Minho cleared his throat and started speaking.

"My day yesterday was fine. Until later that afternoon when someone punched me," Minho said while looking straight ahead. I gave him a look but he still didn't look at me. I heard Jonghyun gasp from my other side.

"Who punched you?" Jonghyun said as he ran over to Minho's other side making Minho in the middle of us. Minho shrugged.

"Just someone who was drunk," 

"Hey, I told you I was sorry. Plus, I don't even remember what the hell happened with you or Onew hyung!" I whined at Minho. 

"I guess" was what Minho replied with. I was about to answer when Jonghyun stood in front of us. I looked at him but he was looking at Minho. Well, looking up at Minho since he is short. Then he looked at me.

"What?" I growled at him. 

"Onew. I heard that name before. Who is he?" I was about to answer back with a 'Why do you care?' comment but Minho spoke before me.

"He's Key hyung's cousin. They live together." Minho said with caution. Something flickered in Jonghyun's eyes that they suddenly turned cold. He came to me and grabbed my shoulders. 

"What are you doing?" I said. My voice came out quieter than I planned it to.

"Tell me the name. His real name," Jonghyun growled. 

"Whose real name?" I asked. I saw Minho trying to get Jonghyun to let go of me but failed. This guy may be short but he sure is strong. 

"Onew's real name." I opened my mouth to speak but then closed since what I planned to say was only going to make Jonghyun mad. 

"W-why?" I stuttered. Way to go Key.

"Just tell me his ing name!" Jonghyun growled. And yes I mean growl. He growled out every word. 

"Lee Jinki." I said. 

"Lee Jinki." He repeated after me then smirked. Jonghyun let go of me and turned to Minho. Minho had the same scared look he had when Jonghyun came to our table in lunch yesterday. Jonghyun reached up and moved Minho's bangs away from his forehead with his hand. I stayed in my spot while I saw jonghyun's eyes widen. 

"I knew they were up to something." Jonghyun muttered under his breath but I heard him and so did Minho. Wait, that's the same thing Onew hyung said to Minho earlier. His hand left Minho's forehead and he started walking towards school. 

"H-hyung!" Minho screamed after him but he didn't look back. 

"What was that about?" I asked. Minho looked at me and shook his head. 

"No idea." Minho said and started walking. I scratched the back of my head and walked with Minho. 

We arrived at school about five minutes later. When we got there we had plenty of time before class started so we decided to sit in the grass area that surrounds the school. We took a seat on a bench that was next to a tree to give us shade. Our backs were to the school. We stayed in silence until a voice was heard.

"Yah! Minho!" We turned when we heard the deep voice calling Minho. He wasn't a student since he wasn't wearing the uniform that Minho and I had on. I eyed him. He was really tall, taller than Minho even. I turned to see Minho's expression. His eyes were bigger than usual. I looked back closely at the guy coming towards us. He was wearing a long black trench coat even though it wasn't that cold today; he has light brown hair, and a pretty face. My eyes widened.

"It's him"

 

 

*A/N: Well hello there fellow readers! As I said last update, here is your weekly update. Enjoy~! Anywho. What went wrong with Jonghyun and how does he know Onew? Who was the guy that was calling Minho? Questions, questions. Can you answer them? I hope you can. No answer is wrong. Ah. Okay. I have nothing to say anymore. Next week, chapter 6 will be up. Or sooner than that maybe. But most likely it will be up by next Friday. Okay, no more author's note for this chapter. Annyeong~!*