014

And You Are?

He gave me a small smile as he opened his eyes. "Hey Key." he sat up then stood up slowly, dazed I suppose. He blinked a few times then smiled at me again.

"How...." I pointed at the spot he was just at. “You were a bear. You were a damn bear! How did you do that??" He looked at where I pointed with a pout then looked up at me with a smile.

"The same way you made fire balls come out of your hands. With my powers." He froze, as if he said something he wasn't supposed to. He took a few steps towards me. 

"Don't get close to me," I say as I take a few steps back. He stops and tilts his head to the side. 

"Did Jinki hyung tell you already?" He said while I looked down at my feet, “About who you are?" I bit my lower lip and nodded. I looked up and saw Jonghyun give me a worried look. 

"What?" I asked but he only seemed in thought.

"You knowing makes you more noticeable than before." He looked down then looked at me. "You have to come with me." I scoffed at him.

"I don't want to." I said as I crossed my arms in front of my chest. He sighed and pointed at the guys that were lying next to us like rag dolls.

"Do you want to be here when they wake up?" He asked. I hesitated.

"Well no. But how do I know I can trust you? I don't think I can trust anyone based on what I found out today." I say. He mumbles something under his breath but then speaks up for me to hear him. 

"You don't have to trust me. In fact, you shouldn't. I learned a long time ago to not let people trust me and to not trust people. And I don't blame you. I remember when I found out about this entire mythology thing to be real. But for your own safety, you have to come with me. Please?" He gave me puppy eyes. I stayed silent for a moment then nodded. He jumped up with joy and grabbed my hand. "Time to go to my house!" He pulled me along with him as he ran out of the alley.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

"How did you find me?" I ask Jonghyun as he gives a cup of coffee and sits down next to me on his couch. He takes a sip of his coffee and sets it down on the coffee table in front of us. 

"Mmmh, I didn't plan on finding you if that's what you mean." I gave him a glare that made him chuckle, "I was just walking down the street when I heard you tell that guy to go to hell. At first I didn't think it was you but then I actually stopped and looked closely and saw that it was you. I saw that you were surrounded by those guys so I used my power." 

"And your power is?" I said, wanting for him to go on. He nodded and continued.

"I can turn into any animal I want. So I used my power and turned into a bear to save you. When I saw you had finally awakened your powers, well one of them, I knew you had it under control. But I still smacked those guys unconscious because, well, I like smacking people with my paws," I smiled a little," Then I changed. And the only way I can do that is if I lie down and close my eyes. But that only works when I'm changing back to my human self, when I'm changing into an animal, it's a whole different story." I nodded but something bothered me.

"But why did you choose a bear?" He shrugged.

"The thought of bears just came to me." 

"And how did you know about my powers?" He chuckled then looked at me. 

"Everyone knows about one of the most powerful half-bloods of all time. Duh." I blinked then nodded. I took a sip of my coffee. Then I thought of something. "What is your story?" Jonghyun looked at me and blinked a few times. 

"What do you mean?" 

"Well, Mir told me that I had to know everyones' stories. Even yours. So what is it?" His eyes lost their happy glint and got replaced with a sad glint. 

"So you really want to know?" I nodded. He sighed and cleared his throat. "It started when I was five."

 

 

 

 

*A/N: Okay, I did not read this through. So if you find mistakes, ignore them please. And if you see that i have 'updated' tomorrow, I haven't. I just edited it. Okay so, this chapter is boring. And short. I know. I had writer's block this entire weekend. And still do right now. so I hope this chapter isn't much of a disapointment. That is all I have to say. For today that is. Annyeong~!*