017

And You Are?

"Are you sure about this? We can always go back down." Jonghyun said to me as we rode the elevator up to my apartment. I sighed and turned to look at Jonghyun who was pouting at me.

"I already said this about five times, I'm sure. I'm going to help you and everyone else. And besides, you'll be dead if I don't." I mutter the last part. He sighed. The elevator made a beeping noise and the doors opened. I gave Jonghyun a small smile and walked out of the elevator. 

I reached my door and took a deep breath before grabbing the handle and turning it. I heard the TV on from the living room and some noises in the kitchen. I stepped inside. I looked around the living room. Minho was sitting on the floor, leaning on the couch. He groaned and stood up. He saw me and his eyes widened. 

"Key." I smiled at him and he smiled back. 

"Why aren't you using honorifics on your Hyung?" I ask as I smirked at him. Onew hyung came out of the kitchen with a muffin in his hand. He had his back to me and looked at Minho. He took a bite out of the muffin.

"Why are you talking to yourself?" Minho pointed at me and Onew turned around. His eyes widened.

"Didn't I tell you to not eat with your mouth full?" He smiled at me and swallowed his mouthful of food. 

"I knew you would come back." I blinked at him.

"How?" He shrugged then winked at me.

"I saw it." I narrowed my eyes at him and turned around. Where's Jonghyun? I walked out the door and saw Jonghyun leaning against the wall. He looked at me with puppy eyes. I gave him a shy smile and grabbed his hand. I dragged him with me inside the apartment and looked at Onew Hyung.

His smiling eyes lost their glint and looked sad. "Jonghyun." He whispered. I looked at Jonghyun who looked at Onew hyung with cold eyes. He clenched his jaw. 

"Jinki hyung." he growled out the words. I gulped as I saw Onew hyung hand the muffin over to Minho who was standing next to him and take a few steps towards Jonghyun. I felt Jonghyun tense up from where I was holding him. 

"I'm sorry, Jonghyun. I really am sorry." Onew hyung said in a soft voice. I heard Jonghyun scoff behind me and rip his hand out of mine. 

"Do you think sorry is going to fix it? Do you think that's going to make me feel better?? Do think it would make me forgive you for leaving me??" Jonghyun was screaming at Onew hyung but Onew hyung didn't do anything but just stare at the puppy like boy. He sighed and spoke softly, "'If everything works out by saying sorry, then why would there be laws in the world and why would there be police?' Do you remember who told me that?" Onew hyung blinked and looked down. He looked back up at Jonghyun but something was wrong. 

His eyes were glowing a faint green light and he out stretched his hand to touch Jonghyun. Jonghyun didn't move, he stood there wide eyed and looked at our hyung. Onew hyung started whispering something in a low raspy voice. Minho looked worried but did nothing to Onew or Jonghyun. Soon, Onew collapsed on the floor and Jonghyun pushed past me to get to a laying Onew. 

"Hyung? Hyung! Can you hear me? What did you see?" Jonghyun was by Onew hyung's side while I and Minho looked down at them. 

"What does he mean by 'see'?" I whispered to Minho. He looked at me and gave me a small smile. 

"Onew hyung is Apollo, Key hyung. God of prophecy. What just happened right now is that he had a vision. He just saw the future." I nodded and looked at Onew hyung who opened his eyes. He smiled at Jonghyun and looked at Minho and I. He sat up and looked at Jonghyun.

"I didn't think the day would come that you would forgive me, Jonghyun. But from what I just saw, you will." Jonghyun stood up and looked at me. 

"I'm sorry Key. But I will not stay here. I'm glad you're going to help us but I have to leave. I can't stay here when he is taunting me." He turned to leave but I caught his wrist before he could get further. 

"No, please stay." His eyes, no longer like a puppy's, were cold as his eyes flickered from me to Onew hyung. He looked at me once more, "Please" his eyes softened a little and nodded. 

"Okay. But only because you told me too. But make sure Apollo gets nowhere near me." I smiled and nodded. I turned to Onew hyung who was smiling, turning his eyes into crescents. 

"So what did you see, Hyung?" Minho asked Onew hyung who stopped smiling and looked at him. 

"I saw Key doing what he was supposed to do from the beginning. He helped us. And I also saw..." he looked at me and Jonghyun then smirked, "something that none us would have thought would happen." I gave him a confused look then he clapped his hands once. "Okay! So pack your bags boys! We are leaving in two hours! That gives all of us enough time to pack. Even Jonghyun.” He skipped around Minho for a second.

"Wait, where are we going?" Onew stopped skipping around and looked at me. He smiled at me. 

"Where else would we go? Olympus of course."

 

 

*A/N: Before I start, in chapter 15, I changed Artemis from being Sulli to being Victoria. So you will see Victoria instead of Sulli. Sorry if it confused some of you, it will just be easier as the story goes on. Here is your chapter. Enjoy it. Man, school starts again tomorrow and I don't want to go. Oh! Before I forget. For my readers who enjoy k-dramas as myself, I quoted something from a famous drama in this chapter. If you can find it, I will give the winner 5-10 karma points as a reward. But that I will say next update. You can PM me the answer you think is right or say it in the comments below. (I got this game thing from my friend Misspanda15 by the way.) Okay, that is all for this update. Annyeong~!*