003

And You Are?

 

*Minho's P.O.V.*

 

 

"Oh. Minho, you're here finally. Come in," Onew hyung said as he opened the door and let me in. 

"So hyung. Why did you call me?" I walked in and saw Key hyung laying down with half of his body on the floor and the other half on the couch. I gasped.

"That's why," Onew hyung walked past me and went to where Key hyung was. He shook his head and I saw Key hyung move his lips as to say something. Onew turned to look at me. "He wants you," I nodded and walked over.

"Yes Key hyung?" I knelt down so that I was at eye-level with Key hyung. He opened his eyes sleepily and smiled. He motioned me to come closer with his index finger. I got closer so that my ear was close to his mouth. 

"Saranghae~!" Key whispered to me and giggled like a little girl. I shot back and looked at him. 

"Good god. Why where you drinking?" I said as I slapped his arm while he continued giggling. He gets all mushy when he’s drunk. He got over laughing and turned serious. 

"Because both of you," he pointed to me and Onew hyung who was standing behind me, "keep lying to me!" I bit my lower lip and looked down in embarrassment. He's right. I lied to him today. Something I rarely even do. I lied about kno-

"Key stop trying to hit me!" I broke out of thought and looked behind me to see Key hyung sitting on top of Onew hyung on the floor trying to punch him. My eyes widened when I heard a loud CRACK! Coming from Onew hyung. I stood up and dragged Key hyung off of Onew hyung. 

"Key! What the hell!? You just hit Onew!" Right now I don't care about using honorifics. All I care about is a wild Key against my arms and a bleeding Onew on the floor. I pushed Key so that he could land on the couch. 

"That's what he gets for lying to me!" Key growled and folded his arms. I turned to look at Onew who was sitting up and touching his jaw.

"Either my jaw bumped into something and broke that, or he broke my jaw." Onew said while trying to move it. He winced in pain. "Nope. He definitely broke it." I gave him a pitiful look and turned back to Key who was standing up now. 

He pulled his hand back and was about to punch me when I caught his arm. He looked at me in the eyes. His eyes were full of pain. 

"You've never lied to me so why did you so it?" I let go of his arm and was about to answer back when something hit my jaw. It was his fist. I stare at him with wide eyes as I touch my jaw. Good damn he knows how to punch. So I did what anyone would do if they were in this situation, I punched him back. After I realized what I did, I regretted it. I looked at Key's body that was thrown onto the couch like a rag doll. I walked over and saw that I knocked Key out cold. I turned to see Onew with a pack of ice on his jaw. When did he get that?

"Here. You'll need this," he tossed me a other pack of ice and walked towards Key. 

"I didn't mean to. He punched me first and I wasn't thinking. I'm sorry." I looked down as I touched the ice to my jaw. 

"It's okay Minho. He deserved it anyways." Onew took another look at Key, turned to me and smiled. "Now come and help me carry him to his room." I nodded and helped Onew. 

After setting a sleeping Key on his bed, me and Onew hyung sat down on the couch. I closed my eyes as Onew hyung was talking about who knows what. Soon enough I fell asleep.

 

 

*Key's P.O.V.*

 

 

I groaned as woke up from a dreamless night. My head was pounding. I should really stop drinking. One sip and the next morning I wake up with the biggest headache. I opened my mouth to yawn but I was struck with pain. 

"Ow!" I felt the pain again and got up. I went to the mirror in the bathroom and saw that my jaw was swollen. 

"What?" I murmured and got out of the bathroom. I left my room and walked down the hallway. "Hyu-" I stopped talking and walking as I entered the living room. On the couch I could see the back of Onew hyung's and Minho's head. A pretty normal sight. But the thing that made me stop was the third figure that was standing over Minho's body. The hooded figure looked up and saw me. It took off its hood to reveal himself. He had a pretty face with light brown hair. He moved up his right index finger and put it against his lips. Then he took his finger away, smirked at me, and snapped his fingers. Nothing happened at first but then black smoke appeared all around him until it swallowed him. After the smoke cleared out, the hooded man was gone. 

 

 

*A/N: Hello! This came out shorter than I planned it to be. So, I noticed that this chapter doesn't really make sense.... Or is that just my mind playing tricks on me? Anywho. Who is this hooded/non-hooded person? Hmm? Any ideas? Please comment if you think you know who the hooded/non-hooded person is. I like seeing comments. (/.\) I'm not sure when I'll post the next chapter though.... Okay. That's all for this author's note. Annyeong~!*