018

And You Are?

"Hyung, where did you get this car again?" I asked as I touched the seats. We were in a yellow Honda Fit 2012. I and Jonghyun were in the back seats as Onew hyung was driving and Minho was reading a book in the co-pilot's seat. We drove out of the city and were now on a lonely road. 

"Like I said before, Key. I, sadly, am a god. I have my ways of getting things." He chuckled. I sighed and leaned back in my seat. I heard Jonghyun gasp beside me and looked at him. He had his hands around his neck and his eyes were widened. One of his hands left his neck and gripped to the door handle. 

"Jonghyun!" Onew hyung called out. He looked at me from the rear window with panicked eyes. Before I could even speak, I heard Minho gasp too. He looked around him and gasped again, this time holding his neck like Jonghyun. 

"Hyung?" my voice was shaky, "What's wrong with them?" He looked at me again through the rear mirrors and spoke quickly.

"They are starting to feel pain. This happens to all of those of Greek descents when the balance is unbalanced. It hasn't happened to the gods because we are more powerful than half-bloods. But, Jonghyun isn't of Greek descents so this will happen to him more often than it happens to Minho. This means, that Jonghyun will die faster if you don't complete your destiny. This is why you have to help us. Do you understand?" He spoke very fast that I could barely understand him, but I did. I nodded. 

"So how can I help them right now?" I looked at them and saw that their breathing was soft and they had their eyes closed. It looked like they were barely alive. 

"There is ambrosia in a box underneath your seat. Give them both a sip and hopefully that will help them."

"Yeah, tell me to do it." I muttered as I felt beneath my seat and felt a box all the way in the back. 

"Well I'm kind of driving, Key. That's why you're doing it. And if we want to get to Olympus in the next hour, I can't stop driving." He told me as he started to drive a little faster.

I picked up the box and set it on my lap. I opened it and found a glass tube filled with a golden liquid. I took it out and stood up, bending over so that I can stand over Minho. I felt the car shift to the right. 

"Key!" Onew gritted his teeth as he struggled to get the car back in control. 

"Sorry," I opened the tube and grabbed Minho's chin, tilting the tube so that some of it can enter his mouth. I felt him breathing back to normal. I smiled and sat down on my seat and shifted myself to face Jonghyun. I held his chin as I did to Minho and tilted the tube to get some of the golden liquid in his mouth. After that, I looked at Jonghyun and finally saw taking a deep breath. I sighed and slumped back in my seat. 

After a while I sighed and sat up.

"Hyung, are we there yet? I looked at the two boys sleeping next to me and in front of me before meeting Onew hyung's eyes in the rear mirror. He eye smiled at me.

"We are already here." I looked outside as he stopped the car. It was a village, not big but not small either. It seems like a pretty normal village. There were two girls playing with a ball. A group of boys playing with plastic swords. Women tending to their chores. What's not normal about this sight? I heard Onew hyung get out of the car and so did I.

"This is Olympus?" I asked him as he leaned against the driver's door and folded his arms across his chest. He looked at me and nodded then looked back at the sight in front of him. I raised an eyebrow at him. "Are you sure?" he nodded again. "But this is just a regular village. How can this be the famous Olympus?" I asked him. He sighed and looked at me. 

"For a power half-blood as you, you can be such an idiot." I narrowed my eyes at him. He gestured to the two little girls with his chin, "Look closely."

I sighed and looked at the girls again. They both had blue dresses on. They were just different shades of blue. Their hair flowed around them as it would if it were in water. The ball they were playing with was a light blue, almost transparent, with white swirls. I squinted my eyes and focus on the ball. It's being tossed in the air between the two girls. It moves in a swift and gentle movement. And that's when I see it. It's not a ball that you can bounce around. It's a sphere made of something and is being controlled by the girls. 

"Water." I say as I blink a few times while looking at it. I hear Onew hyung chuckle. I look at him. "That's a ball. Made of water." He nods.

"This is no ordinary village, Key. You see that hill over there?" He pointed to a hill that was overlooking the village in front of us. I nod. "Well, behind that hill is Olympus. Now, help me wake these two up." He walked over to the other side of the car and opened the door where Minho was. I walked over to where Jonghyun was and opened the door. 

I shook his shoulder a little but that only made him groan and shift in his place. I pursed my lips and viciously shook him until he opened his eyes. I smiled and pulled him by his arm out of the car. Minho and Onew hyung where walking over to the village. I dragged a half asleep puppy behind me. 

We walked with Onew in front of us for him to lead the way when he stopped suddenly. He looked at a house to the left of us and stared at it. I looked at it and the door opened, revealing four guys walking behind another one. 

"I'm serious. If you guys make me lose concentration again, I will drown you. I need to practice and so do the rest of us." The one walking in front said. He seemed to be holding a ball. Wait correction. A ball was floating a few inches above his hands. I looked closely and saw that it was the same as the ball the two girls were playing with. It was water. 

"Sure you will, Hyung. Just like you said you would kill us if we ruined your date with that girl. But hey, we are still alive." One of them, a very tall one, said in a deep voice. He was the only one that took notice of us before the rest. He squealed and ran over to Minho, causing the one with the water ball to jump up and drop the ball to the ground. He looked up angrily but then his eyes softened when he looked at us. 

"Hyung!" the guy hugged Minho then let go of him to bow at Onew hyung. He waved hello to Jonghyun and then looked at me. He smiled and walked over to stand in front of me. 

"Hello Kibum hyung. Do you remember me?" I looked at him but shook my head. He grabbed the hood of his black jacket and pulled it over his head. I widened my eyes.

"You're the one who was in my house. And in my school." I said as I took a step back from him. He nodded and took his hood off. 

"I'm sorry I didn't introduce myself. I'm Chanyeol." he outstretched his hand for me to shake. I hesitantly shook it. 

"You mean Fire breathe?" We both looked to see who spoke. It was one of guys that were following the water boy. Chanyeol cracked a smile before glaring at the boy. 

"You better watch your mouth Sir Light." He said slowly at the other guy. The guy smirked and took a step forward. I grabbed Chanyeol's arm, he looked at me. I let go of him and took a step back, almost tripping if it weren't for Jonghyun who caught my arm. Chanyeol’s eyes had fire in them. I mean, literally had fire. He looked at me then back at the other boy. Chanyeol closed his eyes and took a deep breath. He opened them again, this time there was no fire. He looked at me and gave me a small smile. 

"I'm afraid I have to leave. It was nice meeting you." He bowed his head a little and walked towards the group of his friends. He bumped into the other guy's shoulder and continued walking. The guy looked at me and smiled. 

"My name is Baekhyun." He outstretched his hand in front of him. He looked at his hand and there grew a ball of light. It floated over to me and stayed in front of my face before it dissolved. I smiled and looked at Baekhyun, "And I have the power of light." he took a step back and let the water boy step forward. He had a gentle gaze and gave me a smile. 

"I'm Joonmyun but I prefer to be called Suho and my power is that I can control water." He bowed at me and I bowed back. 

"I thought you liked to be called Nerida, Hyung?" Baekhyun said behind him. Suho took a deep breath before answering him. 

"Does it freaking look like I have a tail? Huh?!" Baekhyun and the other two boys snickered while Suho made another ball of water and made it swoosh in the air before it dissolved. I smiled and saw that the other two guys took a step forward and began to introduce themselves. The really tallest one spoke first.

"I'm Kris. My power is that I can fly." As if to prove his point, a breeze blew and picked him up a few feet in the air. I stared at him in awe as he flew his way to stand in front of me. He smiled and bowed. The other one, who had dark circles under eyes that made him look like a panda, spoke. 

"My name is Tao and I," He closed his eyes for a second then opened then again, "can control time." I looked at him confused and he gestured behind me to where the two little girls were. Their water ball stopped in mid air. As I looked around I noticed that everything had frozen in time. 

"This is cool." I muttered and saw Tao give me a smile and walk towards me. He picked up a bucket of water that was next to me and dumped it on Kris's head. I gasped but Tao just gave me a wink and walked back to the place was before. He closed his eyes then he opened them again. I looked at Kris who seemed bewildered that water somehow made it on his head. He looked at everyone who was trying to hold their laughter but his gaze stopped on Tao. 

"Yah! Stop using your power to bother me, Father Time!" He yelled at the latter but only received a chuckle. 

"Try to stop me, little birdie." Kris mumbles something and flew over to where Tao was to jump on him. The two were wrestling until Suho and Baekhyun pulled them apart.

"Really guys?" Suho exclaimed as he tried to hold back an angry Kris, "And in front of a god?" Kris seemed to realize this as he looked at Onew hyung. He calmed down and bowed to him. Onew hyung gave him a sad smile. 

"It's okay. Just don't hurt yourselves." Kris nodded and looked down at his feet in embarrassment. "But, I believe we have to leave you guys." I looked at him.

"Why do we have leave?" Onew hyung gave me a sigh before he spoke. 

"Because we have to go and meet my family."

 

 

*A/N: This chapter is one of the longest I have ever written. And I still wanted to add more. But I didn't. Anywho, Exo comes in! Yay~! And they have funny nicknames! By the way, 'Nerida' means Mermaid in Greek. I think. If I'm wrong, please correct me. They have finally arrived in Olympus. >.> Took them long enough, right? As I said in the last update, I will tell you who won my little game thing. And the winner is ...... *drumroll in the background* SaturnXK! Congrats on your winning~! The answer was Boys Over Flowers. Just tell me when you want your karma points. Remember, it has to be from 5 to 10. I will leave you all now. Because I have mid-terms coming up this week and I plan on not failing so off to the books I go! Remember to subscribe please if you haven't already and please comment! Thanks! Annyeong~!*