Meeting Death by Eternal_tea

I WANT TO READ!! SEND ME UR STORY!! I'LL GIVE FEEDBACK-2!!

Foreword:

I really really like the poster, it was really well made and the way it shows the setting of where the story is happening is really cool. I also really like the description, it is short and sweet, but it gives of a really good overview of what is to come in the story.

Last:

I really like the whole format of the story, how the numbers depict the days, it reminds me of a diary entry.

The only thing I would correct here is the grammar aspect.

004:

Since you put today, that is in the present, so I would put a present tense verb inside instead of past tense. Also I would replace the word at with on, since people are able to physically stand on the bridge. So your first sentence would look like “Today I stand on the bridge again.” For the second sentence it is the same with the past versus the present tense. “He still stands across the bridge”. And the sentence should be I feel a tug against my wrist.

Other than those minor grammar mistakes, I really enjoyed it. It was heart wrenching, deep, and emotional. It also flowed, which is good.  Great job !

 

So here it is~

 

If you like a serious and emotional story with L and Suzy (I know I would ;D),

please check out

 Meeting Death

Eternal_Tea

 

Reviewed by

Soccerstarz502