Woebegone by zinning

I WANT TO READ!! SEND ME UR STORY!! I'LL GIVE FEEDBACK-2!!

DISCLAIMER:

I AM NOT A CRITIC, I AM JUST A NORMAL READER WHO WILL HELP YOU WITH HOW A READER LIKES YOUR STORY

Reviewer:limalemon :D

Poster:  yes.

I will not divide it up in to paragraphs and such because I have too little to say. It's not because I found it bad but because you are slowly becoming one of my favorite writers. As I have mentioned in my first review for you, I don't really get or read drabbles. But I ended up loving yours. Same with this short fic.. I really didn't know what to expect from it, but I was pleasently surprised. Your plot was well made. I loved the fact that you didn't try to patch up some lovey dovey ending where they get together. The ending has truely made me emotional. I am not ashamed to say that I cried. And let me tell you, I am not a crybaby. 

Now if I had to point out a little I would say that on chapter 4, you forgot to put a --- or something that sort to indicate the ending of Jiyong's POV. You should really take off all the A/Ns because you're story is already complete, you don't need them anymore. It just makes the story more unprofessional. 

That is all I have to say.

Please do keep writting like this. 

I really like your plots, it's unique and well written.

so here it is~

Woebegone

by

Zinnings