My Past Is My Future by MsKpopfangirl13

I WANT TO READ!! SEND ME UR STORY!! I'LL GIVE FEEDBACK-2!!

Well, This review would be awkward...

More than the story or the grammatical aspect, I would like to talk about some logical stuff. 

Your grammer was fine, story has a plot too, so it's all good

The only place I have problem with is the emotion and settings. 

I know that you have quite a lot of subscribers and probably would think that "Hey, it went well so far, so I don't need to change."

Well I am not telling you to change either. So let me just tell you what i was feeling as I was reading the story. I admit that I read till chapter 10.

First of all you talked about how they were used to go out and how they used to be in love but broke up painfully because of someone. Well, if you were in a relationship wouldn't it be logical to recognize the person when you see them? Despite being their faced back and looked from a far, after a relationship it would be easy to notice them.

Second thing that bothered me a lot was how easily they accepted it. If someone had to go through a bad break up as it seems, they will never ever ever want to get back together (sing taylor swift here :D) I get it that Luhan wants to get back now that he knows he was mistaken, but the girl? How easily she forgets all those crying nights?

Another fact is Baekhyun's role. GIRL YOU ARE GETTING MARRIED TO YOUR EX! HOW COULD YOU NOT FREAK OUT? NOT TELL YOUR BOYFRIEND? TELL HIM LATER? You are not going to a vacation that, " Oh yeah, I am going out"!!!!!!  like WHAT?

And the last thing would be the chirpiness in the tone of this situation. You are studying, have a boyfriend who loves you, GETTING AN ARRANGED MARRIAGE, to your ex, for your company.... and you still feel like being chirpy and girly?  o.O

I am sorry if this review was nothing but a disappointment to you. I am sorry that you had to wait this long to get this kind of response. But honestly, This was the only thing that kept bugging me for the whole time. I am sorry again.

 

So here it is~

A Luhan x OC arranged marriage story

My Past is My Future

MsKpopfangirl13

 

Reviewed by 

LimaLemon