A date and a b*tch

WonBee - Just a Bee story

 

I discreetly watched as I saw the both of them come in. The waitress made them sit not too far, but just in the good angle so none of them could see Kyu and I. I growled softly when Kyu chuckled. “Stalker.”

 

I looked at him with side-eyes. “I’m not a stalker. I’m a very careful friend.”

 

“You’re a lot more protective with her than you are with me.”

 

“You’re a guy, Baby K. She’s mah Bee. Mah lil’ Bee. Okay, she’s now like 15cm taller than me, but she’s still mah lil’ Bee.”

 

“Yeah, yeah.”

 

I rolled my eyes before taking a look at Mr. Jerk and Bee again. They were talking peacefully, sometimes laughing, and Bee was completely red. I couldn’t help but laugh a little. Oh well, if anyone starts complaining about the narrator being me and not Bee… well, don’t do so. Because Bee had just lost her brain.

 

I watched until Kyu started trying to get my attention, and I pouted at him. “Baby K, I’m trying to make sure my friend is okay…”

 

He sighed. “Well, she is, so please talk to me a bit, okay?”

 

I put my hand on his with a smirk. “You’re just an accessory at the moment. A driving accessory.”

 

It was his turn to roll his eyes. “Yeah right.”

 

“Kyu, I’m sorry. I’ll make up for it next time we go out. Okay?”

 

“No,” he pouted. “Now.”

 

I chuckled. “I’ll pay then.”

 

He shrugged. “As you wish. But that’s not enough.”

 

“Okay, okay, I’ll talk to you. But I’ll keep an eye on Bee too. Just in case Mr. Jerk… oh. WAIT.”

 

I had a °^° face when I saw Mr. Jerk smile softly before he kissed Bee’s hand. He then got up and went to the toilet. My eyes narrowed. “Baby K?”

 

“Yeah. I know what to do.”

 

He got up and went to the toilet too as I was hiding myself in the shadows of the corner, using my hair to cover my face a bit so that Bee wouldn’t recognize me quickly even if she looked at me – though she would probably not look at me as she was too busy observing the wall in front of her. When Mr. Jerk came back, his face was a bit paler and I chuckled when he passed by me. He looked at me with a funny expression and joined Bee. Sitting in front of her, he acted all gentlemanly again as Kyu was coming back. I chuckled. “You did a good job, my Demon King.”

 

“It was all your idea, my Demon Queen.”

 

Do not insist. You won’t know what he told him. Except that he had basically told him about everything I could do to him if he dared hurt my Bee. That would possibly include cutting off more or less useful parts of his body. Yeah. Consequences similar to that.

 

They stayed in the restaurant for a while and left just a little before we did. After that, I decided not to follow them anymore. We didn’t need to. Kyuhyun had forced Mr. Jerk to keep a very small mic on him for the rest of the date. We could listen to what was happening. I just wanted to make sure he wouldn’t make Bee cry.

 

And he didn’t make her cry, happily for him. Or else, I think I would’ve cut a few important parts of his anatomy. Yep. Definitely.

 

The next Monday, I had a Cheshire smile when I saw him at school. He had arrived before Bee, so I took my time to take back the mic and then a bit. “Sooooo. You didn’t make her cry. Good for you.”

 

“For me, huh?”

 

“Yep, for you. After all, it’s your future that’s endangered if you ever make her cry, you know. Not mine.”

 

I played with the mic before putting it in my locker. Bee arrived before I could freak out Mr. Jerk more and I joined her before raising a brow. “Hey, Bee. So. How was your Saturday? You weren’t on yesterday to tell me about it.”

 

She smiled. “It. Was. AWESOME.”

 

“And…?”

 

“We went to Sushi Taxi and OH EM GEE IT WAS DELICIOUS and he bought the food for me and OH EM GEE IT WAS EXPENSIVE BUT SO GOOD and then we went shopping BOOKS AND PAPERS AND PENS AND PENCILS AND HE BOUGHT BE A VERY EXPENSIVE FOUNTAIN PEN AND OH EM GEE AMA HE’S SO HANDSOME AND Y AND AWESOME AND I LOVE HIM AND-”

 

“Okay, okay, I got it. Yeah. Awesome and stuff.”

 

“But… Ama… seriously!”

 

“I know that you’re serious. I understood that. I don’t agree but it’s okay, he’s yours anyways. As long as the-”

 

The was there. Approaching Mr. Jerk, slowly. Targeting him. Knowing what she wanted to do. Get him, sleep with him, throw him away. My eyes narrowed.

 

She.

 

Was.

 

So.

 

Dead.