Saranghae

WonBee - Just a Bee story

 

Bee’s POV… again…

 

The world was so dark. Dark, but comforting. I was dreaming of muscles and handsomeness and iness. Until I saw blood and fainted in my unconsciousness.

 

I opened my eyes.

 

“Are you okay?”

 

Was I dreaming again? Oppa was holding me tight… I could feel all of his muscles… and his voice sounded so worried… and… um… the area around his left eye looked so red… as if he had been hit by Ama-

 

OH MAN. HE HAD BEEN HIT BY AMA.

 

“Oppa, are you okay?! Is your eye okay? Does it hurt? Does it… um, there’s… blood…”

 

“Oh, Bee, please don’t faint again!”

 

I could barely hear his voice as he was trying to prevent me from fainting.

 

I could barely feel his arms hugging me tighter as he was trying to prevent me from falling.

 

I could barely feel his lips on mine as he was trying to surprise me enough so I wouldn’t faint…

 

HOLD ON. WHUT?

 

HIS LIPS.

 

ON MINE.

 

My eyes opened wide and, out of a reflex, I punched him. Oops. Oh well, I was perfectly awake now.

 

“Oppa, I’m sorry! Are you okay?”

 

But then, I blushed, remembering what had just happened. Oppa… oppa had kissed me. I looked at him with lost eyes. Why… why had he… but… he didn’t like me…

 

“Oh, you reacted. That’s good! You didn’t faint…” he laughed softly, relieved.

 

I was still staring at him and practicing my fish moves – yeah, you know, opening and closing the mouth non-stop without saying anything – when he laughed some more and hugged me again – he had let go when I had punched him.

 

“Hey, Bee, are you okay? Don’t faint, okay? Let’s see, do you have tissues? I could use them so my eye won’t be too bloody.”

 

Without looking there, but while blushing like crazy, I caught my handbag and threw it to him, too embarrassed to search through it myself and give him a tissue. “Um, the little pocket on the front.”

 

He quickly found the tissues and used them to wipe the wound on his face. Once he was done, he tilted his head to the side. “Better like this?”

 

I looked at him sideways at first, just in case there would still be blood, but there wasn’t any so I looked at him face to face. “No blood anymore, so… so…”

 

Oppa, why is your face so close?

 

I blushed. Again. Seriously, I was starting to sweat. That was NOT normal. And his face kept getting closer! I blushed some more and he smiled to me when he saw how red I was. And it made me blush again because he was SO HANDSOME. I probably looked like a tomato… nope, like a strawberry – strawberries are usually a lot slimmer than tomatoes – at the moment because I was so red.

 

His lips delicately touched mine, shyly at first, before they became more confident after a few seconds. The kiss became closer, better, deeper, and he hugged me tight, making me feel every muscles of his body. It only lasted a few seconds. Too short to really have time to appreciate it. But still, it felt good, and we slowly moved away from each other, reopening our eyes we had unconsciously closed, and smiling softly to each other. I was completely red and I knew it. He knew it too, and that would make him smile tenderly, making me blush even more.

 

He half-closed his eyes and pressed a kiss on my forehead before he stayed there, not moving, just enjoying the peacefulness of the moment. I was just staring at… well, at nothing, and replaying what had just happened inside my mind.

 

Oppa had kissed me.

 

I mean, he had kissed me for real, not like the kiss before so I wouldn’t faint.

 

Well, that was a kiss too, but…

 

You know.

 

Oppa had kissed me.

 

I could feel his lips move when he smiled, just as if he could follow my thoughts. His eyes fully opened again and he moved back slowly, his dark irises plunging into mine. There were so many feelings in there… fear, shyness, hesitation, care, worry… love.

 

His lips touched mine again and he whispered softly. Whispered? No. He purred. He purred, in a beautiful, lovely voice.

 

“Saranghae.”