I don't know

WonBee - Just a Bee story

 

Quebec City

 

“Ama, it’s so huge! Quebec is a beautiful city!”
 

I rolled my eyes. “I know, it’s beautiful and stuff. It’s still the city.”

 

“Meuh.”

 

“Meow… meow meow meow.”

 

“Meuuuuh!”

 

“Meow meow.”

 

“MEUH!”

 

“MEOW.”

 

I laughed when I noticed how the guys were looking at us. They didn’t need to know. They definitely didn’t. And they also didn’t need to know that Bee and I knew each other for so long that we would totally understand each other even in this “language”. Oh well, Kyu was used to it anyways. He just kept on trying to understand, though he knew it would never happen. But Mr. Jerk wasn’t used to that, so he looked at Kyu, hoping the latter could help him understand. My boyfriend shrugged, chuckling. “Don’t even try to understand. Better for you mental health.”

 

I suddenly noticed how Bee wasn’t with us anymore, and I sighed when I saw her 50m away, taking photos. I rolled my eyes and joined her. “Hey, baka! Follow, or else we’re going to lose you.”

 

She tilted her head to the side. “Do you think he’ll search for me if I’m lost?”

 

I rolled my eyes. “Oh, come on, don’t be stupid! He’ll do it, but don’t do that! Just in case a finds you before he does!”

 

She pouted but ended up nodding. “You’re right. Sorry.”

 

“Just come back with us already, baka.”

 

We joined the guys again and I pushed her in Mr. Jerk’s arms. “Watch her closely, just in case she’d be wanting to run after butterflies once again.”

 

“Huh? What are you…”

 

“Don’t try to understand,” I interrupted him. “Just watch her and make sure she doesn’t get lost.”

 

He looked sideways at Bee but shrugged and did as I said, keeping a close look at Bee whenever she would be running off to take pictures without bothering telling us. Sometimes she would slow down, trying to take a photo while walking, or she would even completely, suddenly stop. When she did that, Mr. Jerk had no other choice but to stay with her until she was done, and then take her hand to make sure she’d follow him so they could keep up with Kyu and me. I laughed softly when they almost lost us for the nth time. Everything was going according to plan.

 

“Hey, Kyu,” I chuckled after a few hours. “I think they lost us.”

 

He looked around us and laughed. “Yeah, they did.”

 

“That’s good. They’ll spend a while together now. Is your cellphone off?”

 

“Yep. What about yours?”

 

“Off too. Let’s walk around and visit, shall we? It’s been a while since we last went out on a date, just the two of us.”

 

He smiled, kissed me softly. “You’re right. Let’s enjoy this.”

 

***************************

 

Bee’s POV

 

“Oppa, I think we lost them!”

 

He looked around us and sighed. “Yeah, we did.”

 

“That’s no good. Where could they be? I’m trying to join Ama, but she isn’t replying. I guess her cellphone is off.”

 

“Kyuhyun’s too.”

 

“That’s no good… I don’t like being lost… I… I… I don’t…”

 

He took my hand and hugged me softly. “It’s going to be okay. You’re not alone. I’m still here. Is that enough for you?”

 

I took a deep breath. Keep calm, Bee. Keep calm. Keep calm. Keep… keep calm… keep… calm… kyaaaaaaa!!! No way! How could you expect me to keep calm into his arms?! I started squealing and he hugged me tighter, thinking I was panicking. But it only made me squeal even more because I could feel all of his muscles. In the end, I started laughing at myself, knowing I looked perfectly ridiculous, and he looked at me with wondering eyes. “Are you okay?”

 

I couldn’t stop laughing at the moment, and it took me a while before I could finally answer. “Y-y-yes! I’m okay! It’s just that-”

 

I started laughing again and I used him as a support so I wouldn’t fall. “Oh my, I’m so sorry! It’s just that… I kept telling myself to keep calm… and… and… well, you know. It’s not like I can keep calm when…”

 

He smiled and softly pressed a kiss on my forehead. “I know.”

 

“Does it make you mad? That I… that I’m always fangirling over you so much…”

 

He hugged me just a bit tighter, just so I would know he was still there with me. “Of course it doesn’t. I told you. I appreciate you a lot. A whole lot.”

 

“But… I mean, that doesn’t…”

 

I sighed. “You don’t love me, do you?”

 

He stayed silent for a minute before he sighed too and pressed a kiss on my forehead. “I’m sorry. I don’t know.”