After all, this is your story

WonBee - Just a Bee story

 

Back to Ama’s POV

 

It had been two months since we had visited Quebec City.

 

AND MAN.

 

SERIOUSLY.

 

It was getting just a bit annoying. Just a bit. Because I was really happy to see that Bee was enjoying her couple life a lot, but… yeah. Seeing that guy around so often was… meh. No word to describe this.

 

His black eye had taken a while before disappearing, but now that it was gone, Bee was forbidding me to even kick him. I would still do it and he would never tell her because I scared him, but still, it was a lot funnier to play around with him and hit him whenever I felt like it. I couldn’t hit Kyu because he wasn’t strong enough, but this baka was stronger and could take my hits.

 

Anyways.

 

I sighed when I saw Bee flying around – not for real, of course, but yeah, you know – and squealing in happiness. I rolled my eyes. Oh man. I really hoped I had never been like her. Well, I was pretty sure I had never been like that. I was too much like a cat to squeal and show everyone how much I was in love. I was a bit nicer when Kyu was around, but still, not that much.

 

“Amaaaaa, I love hiiiiim!”

 

“Oh, yeah, I thought I’d noticed that.”

 

“Ama, I reaaaally love hiiiim!”

 

“Meh, you don’t say. I didn’t know at all!”

 

“Amaaaaaaa, I love him so muuuuuuch!”

 

“Love him somewhere else please. I’m happy to see that you’re happy, but you know that I still don’t really appreciate him.”

 

“Buuuuut… Amaaaaa…”

 

“Yes, you love him, yes, you think he’s the hottest guy around, yes, I know all of that. I do not need to know, but I know. I also know you’ve done it and no, I do not need to hear the details.”

 

“But, Ama… he’s so good at it!”

 

“Yeah, because you tested other men? Nope you didn’t, so you can’t really judge him.”

 

“He has a big one, you know.”

 

“I did not need to know that.”

 

“But you’re the only one I can tell!”

 

“STILL. Gosh, had I known…”

 

“What would you have done?”

 

“I would still have matched the two of you, but I would’ve made sure beforehand that you wouldn’t tell me everything.”

 

“But, Ama… when he does that, it’s like…”

 

“I. DO. NOT. WANT. TO. KNOW. PLEASE.”

 

She sighed and pouted. “But you know what it’s like so I could tell you…”

 

“No.”

 

“Ama!”

 

“NOES. I DUZ NOT WANT.”

 

“Hi girls!”

 

I sighed in relief. “Kyu!”

 

He smiled and sat next to me before kissing my cheek. “What were you talking about?”

 

“Oh, noth-” Bee tried to answer.

 

“. Her man is good at it, she says,” I chuckled.

 

She looked at me with an offended face. “AMA!”

 

“What? You tell me, and you don’t want Kyu to know? I bet he knows how big it is. Don’t you, Baby K?”

 

He smirked. “Of course I do. I’ve seen it more than once.”

 

Bee was red. Kekeke. I laughed softly. “See. Talk to him about that, I’m pretty sure he’ll understand. I have a few things to take care of, so, see you later ~”

 

I got up and left before she could say anything and went to the students’ council room. Baka oppa was there, of course. And he was alone.

 

I walked to him and stood in front of him, arms crossed. “Yo.”

 

“Yo.”

 

I sighed. “You know, when Bee’s not around, you really become Mr. Jerk again. You jerk.”

 

“Your lack of imagination in insults is impressive.”

 

“Oh, because you want me to call you an old wrinkled monkey-fish?”

 

“… what?”

 

“You told me to use my imagination. You’re older than me, so you’re old, when you open your eyes too much, lines draw on your forehead, so you’re wrinkled, you always jump around like a monkey in PE class and after that you stink like a fish. Need me to explain more?”

 

“Oh. No. I think I prefer the jerk insult.”

 

“Jerk.”

 

“Yeah. Thanks.”

 

“You’re just an idiot.”

 

“I know.”

 

“Go back to Bee’s side. Now. Or else I’ll beat you up.”

 

He sighed and got up. I chuckled, following him outside until he reached Bee and hugged her. I stood next to them and nodded. “Yup, that’s better.”

 

Bee looked at me with interrogation marks instead of her eyes. “What? What’s better?”

 

I stolen Kyu’s evil smirk while staring at the almighty Korean bastard. “What’s better? Nothing.”

 

My eyes narrowed, before I turned around and walked away. I chuckled. “Nothing at all. After all, this is your story. Your Bee story.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------

Sorry for the lame ending. I didn't know how to end that T.T MIANHAE.