in' people

WonBee - Just a Bee story

 

“.”

 

She turned, making me laugh. “You actually recognized yourself. Such a fail. Such a .”

 

Her face was priceless. Like, seriously. She seemed SO offended and SO scandalized that we even dared calling her a . She stopped and showed the Barbiest face she could make. “What?”

 

“ and deaf. Wow.”

 

I approached her and showed her my evilest smile ever. “Don’t touch that guy, would you? He’s Bee’s. No, she won’t be sharing, and yes, her name is written on him.”

 

Actually, not yet, but I walked to Mr. Jerk, pulled out the pen I always kept with me and wrote a huge “BEE” on his forearm. “See? He’s Bee’s. So back off, biatch.”

 

She was about to say something, but it was Bee’s turn to shine. She stepped between us and showed her just how much she could be a lot more epic than I was. “Seriously, back off. That handsome guy over there is mine. I went on a date with him, it was awesome, he even kissed my hand, he’s the most perfect guy out there but he’s mine. So back off. And that guy with a huge over there? He’s Ama’s. Try to approach him, and either she’ll tear you to shreds, or I’ll slap you so hard that the kids of your kids will look like my hand.”

 

“You little…”

 

“You’re what, 2 cm taller than Ama? And you call me little? Try again, little person.”

 

I looked at Bee with a ¬_¬ face. “Thanks for using me as a comparison object.”

 

She turned to face me, not caring about the anymore. “What, she IS 2 cm taller than you! That’s really not a lot!”

 

I rolled my eyes. I knew I was small. But Kyu didn’t mind that at all, so I didn’t mind anymore either. I got away from Mr. Jerk, not wanting to stay near this guy any longer, and I brought back Kyu so I could just stay into his arms while enjoying the show of Bee completely destroying her rival. Bee FTW.

 

“That guy isn’t yours,” the was poorly trying to fight back.

 

Bee was laughing at her poor attempts to make her lose her smile. “Not for now. But pretty soon… we already set the time and place for our next date.”

 

She looked at Mr. Jerk with a huuuuuge smile. At least Mr. Jerk was smart enough to know what she wanted him to do. I knew they hadn’t already decided on a next date, or else she would’ve told me about it. I also knew that I wouldn’t have to set them up for the next date. It would already be planned.

 

“She… she’s right,” Mr. Jerk reluctantly lied. “We already decided to go out on a date this weekend.”

 

“When, exactly, if you don’t mind telling me?” the asked.

 

“Saturday at noon, I’ll go and get her.”

 

“And where will you go?”

 

Ouch. . Come on, just shut up and back off already. Mr. Jerk was a good actor, though, and I had to admit, he was good at thinking really quickly. “We’re going to go and visit Quebec City, of course.”

 

Oh, lucky person. I met Kyu’s eyes and smiled. Oh well, we knew where to go too. I started staring at Mr. Jerk so he would understand what else he had to say. I guess he felt his neck burning from my glare because he quickly added: “But we’re not going alone. Cho and… miss Cat, are tagging along too. They want to make sure I won’t hurt their precious friend.”

 

“You would never do such a thing,” she objected.

 

I was getting tired of this. I stepped forward and pointed out at her with a finger. She raised a brow when she saw my claws – yes, I had claws, I actually cut my nails so they would be claws and scare people away – and opened , probably to tell me that I was crazy. I didn’t let her the time to say anything though. “You. Go away. Now. I’m serious. You’re new here, but a like you probably already knows about the popular guys of this school. You know about the football team’s captain?”

 

“That guy… Youngwoon?”

 

She was actually stupid enough to only remember that. I chuckled.

 

“Yeah, Youngwoon. Go and ask him about me. You’ll see that he’ll shake in fear and he’ll be just about to start crying. That’s because I scared him like Hell when we broke up. Go and ask him, you’ll see how much I can be dangerous. Come back after that if you’re stupid enough.”

 

I had an evil smile. “I’ll make sure to put beautiful bright red make-up on your face if you do.”

 

She stepped back a little. Just a little. So I walked towards her. She stepped back again. I lost my smile and walked quickly in her direction, and she finally left. I felt strong arms surrounding me and I closed my eyes, letting them comfort me. I knew those arms. “Kyu…”

 

“Did you really have to?”

 

I knew he was talking about my ex. “Yeah. Sorry.”

 

“Do you still… like him?”

 

I opened my eyes and glared at Kyu. “Babo! No way! You’re my only one, Baby K! Understood?”

 

He stared into my eyes for a minute before he nodded. “I know. I love you.”

 

“I love you too, Baby K, so don’t say that again. You know that I only love you. And you also know where you’re taking me this weekend, right?”

 

He rolled his eyes. “Quebec City.”

 

“Hell yeah! I always wanted to go there with my boyfriend. And we’ll make sure Mr. Jerk won’t do anything to Bee. Talking about them…”

 

I looked around us. Bee and Mr. Jerk were nowhere to be seen. I frowned. “Where the heck are they?!”