Fluff

WonBee - Just a Bee story

 

Bee’s POV

 

I dashed into the room. “Oppa, get up already! We have to leave in an hour, and you still haven’t eaten yet!”

 

Oh. He actually was up. But he was walking around the room like a zombie, not really looking at what he was doing, not really totally conscious either. His huge black eye was kind of funny to look at, but I was not here to laugh at him. “Oppa, are you okay?”

 

“…”

 

“Are you still asleep?”

 

“…”

 

I sighed. “Oppa, we have to go and eat!”

 

“…”

 

I sighed again, walked to him and grabbed his shirt to pull him towards me and press a wild kiss on his lips. “COME. ON!”

 

I pushed him, making him fall on the floor, and stood in front of him, not happy. “Seriously, I reaaaally love you, but even I don’t take so long to get up! If you don’t hurry up and slap yourself some more to stay awake, I’m going to… to… I don’t know what I’ll do, but you’ll regret it!”

 

“…”

 

“… fine! STAY HERE.”

 

I turned and started to walk away, but he softly grabbed my hand. “Wait.”

 

I looked at him. FINALLY HE WAS AWAKE. I couldn’t help but smile and I sat next to him. “Finally oppa!”

 

He pulled me into his arms, hugged me tight and pressed a kiss on my forehead. “Saranghae.”

 

“Huh?”

 

“Saranghae.”

 

“O… oppa…”

 

He smiled softly before kissing me. When he moved back, he pouted. “I’m sorry to be so ugly this morning… but I guess I deserved this.”

 

Was he talking about… about his black eye? I laughed softly. “Oppa, what are you saying… you’re not ugly!”

 

“Yes, I…”

 

“No, you’re not! You’re the hottest and handsomest and hottest and… and… well, that!”

 

He stayed silent for a minute before smiling. “Oh, is that so…”

 

“Y-yeah. Of course it is!”

 

He hugged me tighter, making me almost disappear into his arms. “Saranghae, my Lady.”

 

I closed my eyes, absorbing the warmth of his arms. It felt good… it really did. His arms were comforting. His large hand delicately touched my face so I would look at him, but before I could say anything his lips were on mine, kissing me breathlessly, passionately.

 

When it ended, I suddenly noticed how much I was blushing. Oh my…

 

“Saranghae.”

 

I blushed some more, but tried to change subjects. “Oppa… um… aren’t you hungry? We should go and join the other two…”

 

“Yeah, I’m hungry.”

 

“Let’s go then-”

 

“Hungry to kiss you.”

 

Is there anything redder than a strawberry? Well, if there is, then I was that thing. Seriously. He was so sweet!

 

“Oppa…”

 

“Will you let me kiss you one more time before going?”

 

“Of, of course!”

 

His lips touched mine, once again. He moved back after a few seconds, smiled, hungry for more, and kissed me again. And again. And again. His arms kept hugging me like he didn’t want me to ever leave him, his hands were touching my skin, making me go crazy, and God, his hair – my hands instinctively brushed it – was SO fluffy.

 

Forty minutes later, when Ama and Kyu came back, we were still there. Not doing anything anymore. Not kissing, not cuddling, no nothing. Just sleeping. Peacefully. Not caring about anything anymore.