Bee's POV 1

WonBee - Just a Bee story

 

I met with Kyu a few minutes later and he shrugged. “Didn’t see them.”

 

I sighed. “Didn’t see them either. Oh well, as long as she doesn’t come back crying…”

 

Back then, I didn’t know what was happening at that moment. I only learned about it later, when Bee told me about it. But you don’t need to wait that long…

 

*********************

 

Bee’s POV

 

I followed him without saying anything when he looked at me and smiled. I couldn’t do anything else. He was so handsome! And his smile was just divine. He was perfection, and I couldn’t say no to him. I knew it could sometimes be dangerous to just follow a guy like this without asking any question, but I didn’t care, really. So I simply followed him to the lockers and I could only freeze when he hugged me before he whispered into my ear. “Will you skip class with me this morning?”

 

I shivered. OH EM TO THE GEE. HIS VOICE. IN MY EAR.

 

“I… I…”

 

Oh, bravo Bee. You’re such a fail.

 

“Please?”

 

YOU DON’T NEED TO BEG ME YOU KNOW? I’m just too stupid to be able to say anything… “I… yes.”

 

“Let’s go then.”

 

He took my hand and pulled me behind him. We didn’t have time to go to our lockers – Ama was almost done taking care of the new girl – so we directly left and went to his car. We parked not far from the school, near the little park that was right besides Ama’s grandmother’s apartment, and we went into the park itself to sit on a bench. I shivered. I would always get cold very easily. Usually, Ama was my portable heater, but she wasn’t there right now, so I could only shiver. Or so I thought.

 

He took me into his arms and made me sit on him before he hugged me tight. I froze again, not because of the cold, but because of the muscles. OH MAH GAWD.

 

“Are you cold? Is it better like this?”

 

Why are you so perfect? I hid into his arms, blushing like crazy. “Yes…”

 

“Thanks for coming with me. I… I didn’t want to go to class this morning. I don’t know. It’s the first time that it happens to me.”

 

“Wow. Are you some kind of superhuman or what? I never want to go to class.”

 

Oops. BEE, WHY ARE YOU SO STUPID. I thought he would despise me for saying this, but he only laughed softly. “I think that’s how everyone feels actually. Everyone except me… I don’t know, I kind of like school.”

 

“I don’t.”

 

BEE. SHUT UP ALREADY. But he laughed again, and GAWD, HIS LAUGH WAS SO CUTE. “I really like how you’re always so straightforward…”

 

Oh boy, all right, I’m burning. Someone please throw water at me. “I never felt like this with someone before. Usually, I don’t feel like I can trust people. I can never tell them what I want to tell them, you see.”

 

I couldn’t see anything since I was hiding into his arms, but okay. He continued: “But it’s not like this with you, you know. Maybe that’s why you’re so precious to the cat girl…”

 

“Ama.”

 

“That’s not her complete name, is it?”

 

“You’re right.”

 

“What’s her name then?”

 

“Not telling you. You don’t need to know.”

 

“Will you tell me your name then? I still only know you as Bee…”

 

“But that’s who I am. I’m Bee.”

 

He sighed, and it was my turn to laugh softly. He was so cute when he wanted to. Almost as much as he could be y the rest of the time.

 

“Okay then. I’ll wait for you to trust me enough to tell me your name then.”

 

“Knowing about your status, I know you could easily ask the teachers and they would tell you. Why don’t you?”

 

“Because I want you to tell me what it is.”

 

I blushed again. He was so sweet… how could Ama hate him so much? Oh well, I could kind of understand though. With most people, he seemed cold and heartless. But in reality… he wasn’t. He wasn’t at all. He would only keep his heart away from other people, fearing that they would break it. How did he feel when he was with me?

 

“Hey, Bee. I never thought I could see you face the new girl like this. I thought only um, Ama? I thought she would be the only one being mean.”

 

 Sh*t. “Oh, that’s…!”

 

“Actually, I’m kind of glad to see that you’re not just an angel. You seemed so kind and nice when I first talked to you.”

 

“Do you… hate me? Because of that…”

 

That made him laugh so hard. I blushed again, some more – yes, it was possible – and hid more into his arms. When he was done laughing, he breathed deeply, a huge smile on his lips. “Of course I don’t! I thought I didn’t deserve talking to someone so nice when I first met you, since I’m not very nice to people… I’m usually cold with them…”

 

“You are cold. But that’s how I like you. That’s how I… that’s how I love you.”

 

Oh gawd. I said it. I said it. I said it. I knew he already knew, but still… Bee, you could’ve been subtler about it! But he didn’t laugh at me or anything. He looked at me with very gentle eyes, and a delicate smile appeared on his lips. Those same perfect lips slowly approached my face and pressed a warm, comforting kiss on my forehead. They stayed there when he whispered: “I know…”