Making him pay

WonBee - Just a Bee story

 

I growled as I was roaming through the school, searching for my prey. I hadn’t talked to that jerk so that he would make Bee cry. I hadn’t talked to him so that he would say that. I had talked to him so he would make her happy. And I had warned him about the consequences if he ever made her sad.

 

A few teachers who weren’t teaching at the moment were also in the corridors. Usually they would’ve greeted me and asked me why I wasn’t in class, but this time, strangely enough, none of them dared. I was furious and whoever would be in my way would be simply and purely eliminated.

 

I finally found him in the music room. Kyu was playing the piano but I had something more important to do than listen to him. I went to him and I didn’t need to say anything for him to point at the little separate rooms where people could play other instruments without being buried under the piano’s sounds.

 

I opened each and every one of the doors before I found him in the last one, sitting on a chair, just playing the guitar. Sound-proof walls or not, everybody in the music room heard me when I roared at him. “YOU’RE JUST A ING IDIOT! HOW COULD YOU MAKE HER CRY LIKE THAT? I TOLD YOU WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF YOU DARED MAKE HER CRY. I SWEAR, YOU’RE SO ING DEAD, YOU ING BASTARD!”

 

I didn’t even bother pulling him up on his feet before beating him up. He received a few kicks in the face and two other ones, as strongly as I could kick, between the legs. Happily for him, I hated high heels, especially the ones where you had 1 cm2 to walk on, or else he would’ve seen his dreams of having kids disappear forever, since I kicked him with my heel.

 

I ended the torture after I pulled him by the collar and stared at him straight into the eyes, growling: “Seriously. If you make her cry again, you’re dead. For real.”

 

I pushed him back on his chair, resisting the anger that kept on telling me to beat him to death with his guitar – because he would never use the school’s guitars, he would always bring his own -, and I dashed through the door, still furious. Nobody dared peeking outside their rooms; they all knew me and they all knew how dangerous I could be.

 

“Ama, are you okay?”

 

Oh, well. Except that guy. Kyu followed me outside the music room and hugged me tight. Prisoner of his arms, I didn’t move, hiding my face against his shirt. I had left Bee on the bench with paper and pencils so she would draw while I was busy beating her future man up. I had to go see her…

 

“Kyu, please let me go.”

 

He shook his head. “No. Not until you go and apologize to him.”

 

My eyes went dark and I furiously pushed him. “You ing traitor!”

 

He stepped back, surprised, but hugged me again. “Please?”

 

“No way! He made Bee cry!”

 

“You didn’t have to beat him up like this!”

 

I glared at him with cold eyes. “Let. Me. Go.”

 

“No.”

 

“Let me go. Now.”

 

“No.”

 

“If you don’t let me go and keep on trying to make me do something I don’t want to do, you know that I wouldn’t mind breaking up with you. I’m a cat. I don’t care about being alone once more. Let me go, Kyu. Now.”

 

He hesitated for a second, but ended up letting me go. “I don’t want to lose you just because of that…”

 

I pushed him a bit further. “I won’t do it again if he doesn’t make her cry again. I’ll go and see Bee. Go back to the piano.”

 

“Is she okay?”

 

“Not really, but there’s nothing more that I can do about it.”

 

“I’ll drive her home then. If she’s not okay…”

 

I sighed, breathing out the anger inside me, and I softly kissed him on his lips. “Thanks, Baby K. Mianhae…”

 

“Gwaenchanha. Saranghae.”

 

I purred and followed him to Bee. She had fallen asleep on the bench and I softly shook her so she would wake up. “Meh, Bee. Kyu’s going to drive you home. You’re all depressed and stuff. I’ll tell the teachers that you’re sick.”

 

She nodded and followed Kyu outside. He drove her back home. When he came back, I sighed softly before I looked straight into Kyu’s eyes. “That bastard is your friend, right?”

 

“Um. Yeah. Why?”

 

“That means you went to his house.”

 

“Yeah, four or five times. Why?”

 

“Tell me where it is.”

 

“Um. Why?”

 

I had an evil smile. “I need to tell him a few things before he sees Bee again…”