Normal conversation

WonBee - Just a Bee story

 

“Amaaaa… he’s so hooooot…”

 

I sighed and rolled my eyes. “He’s not!”

 

“But! Come on! Those abs! Those eyes! And the eyebrows!”

 

“What the… how can you even have an eyebrow ?!”

 

“I don’t have one! But those… Amaaaaa, why is he so hot?”

 

“Because you’re blonde.”

 

“That’s SO not a reason!”

 

“Because he’s Asian?”

 

“That may be one…but still, Asian or not, he must be like, some kind of God. The God of abs.”

 

“... seriously, Bee?”

 

“Whut?!”

 

“Meh.”

 

Silence, for a while. Until…

 

“Amaaaaa…”

 

“What?”

 

“I want a boyfriend…”

 

“You can’t have mine.”

 

“I know. I don’t want him. He’s… nope. He’s not that hot.”

 

“Shut up. Kyu is SUPER hot.”

 

“He has a very obsessing mouth, you’re right about that.”

 

“… seriously?”

 

“Whut! His mouth is like… I don’t even know!”

 

“When he sings, the corners of his mouth change.”

 

“Yeah! This is weird! And obsessing.”

 

“The weirdest thing – oh, pardon me, person – around here is you.”

 

“… thanks for saying I’m a thing.”

 

“You’re my Bee.”

 

“That’s an animal. Not a thing.”

 

“Meeeh.”

 

Silence again.

 

“Amaaaaa…”

 

“He’s hot, he’s full of muscles, he has attractive eyebrows. I know. I do not agree, but I know.”

 

“Not that. I want him as my boyfriend…”

 

“Hold on, what?! You want Mr. Jerk as your boyfriend?! But he’s a popular bastard!”

 

“So what? He’s the students’ council president.”

 

“So what? I hate him. That Korean almighty no-emotion bastard.”

 

“That what?”

 

“That Mr. Jerk.”

 

“But, Ama!”

 

I rolled my eyes again and got up from our usual bench, taking my books with me. “I don’t like him, don’t try to make me even appreciate this jerk. He never smiles, he never talks to normal people, he never helps anyone. I hate antisocial people like him.”

 

“But you’re pretty much antisocial yourself.”

 

“Which is why I wouldn’t be on good terms with myself.”

 

“… right.”

 

“The 3 minutes bell just rang, so get your things and let’s go. We’re going in art class with Frank, but that’s still not a reason to be slow.”

 

“… yeah. Let’s go.”

 

We eventually left the bench and I growled when Mr. Jerk walked passed us. Seemed like he was having music while we were having art. Music with Kyuhyun, my almighty Korean boyfriend. I sighed and shook my head before entering the classroom the teacher had just opened. I sat next to Bee and waited for the teacher to start. I smiled when he said that, today, we would have a very special class. We would be drawing a real person taking different poses. He had asked someone to be our model for this class. Someone, he said, who had a lot of muscles and wouldn’t have his shirt on. That promised to be interesting.

 

But my smile soon disappeared when I saw Mr. Jerk entering the class. I growled. Bull.

 

No need to say that Bee was almost drooling beside me, right?

 

Unhappy about this, I took a pencil and paper and waited for Mr. Jerk to take his shirt off. Oh well, that promised to be boring and full of annoying fangirl screams everywhere…

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------

Here you go Bee ^^' I'm rewriting this, it's looooong >.< But it's worth it xD