Total control

WonBee - Just a Bee story

 

I tilted my head to the side when Bee entered the room, followed by Mr. Jerk. Both of them were carefully looking inside, ready to run away if they saw anything suspicious. I sighed when I spotted them, just half-sleeping into Kyu’s arms.

 

“Bee is a babo ~”

 

I chuckled when they stepped inside, reassured, and I rolled my eyes. “You erted people. You’re worse than Kyu.”

 

“Ama, come on. Man, woman, in a room with a king-sized bed. No, two king-sized beds. What do you want us to imagine? We walked around on purpose before coming here especially because we didn’t want to risk walking in during an embarrassing moment, but still…”

 

“Still, you’re a babo. And he’s a babo too.”

 

I growled when Kyu got up. “Meh, why are you getting up?!”

 

“I want to take a walk outside. Siwon, you coming?”

 

“Oh, uh. Yeah.”

 

They left the room and I looked at Bee. Dafuq. I sighed. “I guess they wanted us to have a moment for the two of us. It’s been a while, I’m often with Kyu and you’re always with the bastard whenever you can, which means, most of the time.”

 

“Are you trying to say that I’ve been abandoning you?”

 

“Nope, just saying that a man should never, ever make you abandon your friends. It would be stupid to do that, you know.”

 

“Yeah, I guess so. I’m glad you were smart enough not to do that when you met Kyu.”

 

“Tch, you know me. How could I ever abandon my Bee? I’m way too independent to let a man drag me away from my friend ~”

 

“Drag you away from the only person who can stand you personality, you mean.”

 

“Ha. Ha. Very funny, Bee.”

 

“I love you too ~”

 

I rolled my eyes before taking paper and pencils out of my bag. I smirked. “I guess we could have fun then.”

 

“Oh, that kind of fun.”

 

“Yep, that kind of fun.”

 

“Who should we turn into an ugly ogre then?”

 

“I don’t know. Maybe Kyu? And then the bastard.”

 

“He has a name!”

 

“Mr. Jerk.”

 

“Oh, Ama, come on.”

 

“What, I can call him whatever I want to call him. Anyways, let’s do this! Let’s make them super smexy.”

 

“Ama, please…”

 

“What, it’s going to be funny! Let’s do this!”

 

It started with an eye. And it quickly became… something horrible. Seriously. We couldn’t help but end up rolling on the floor, laughing, unable to stop. As soon as we saw our drawing, we would start laughing to death.

 

“Oh my… oh my… gosh! Haha! What… what have we done?!” I laboriously managed to say through my laughs.

 

“I… I don’t… I don’t know!”

 

The guys entered the room, only to find us rolling on the floor, unable to stop laughing. I made my way to Kyu’s arms and fell into them, using him as a support to stay up while I was laughing. But I still ended up on the floor.

 

“Oh gosh, Kyu…! You wouldn’t… believe what we… what we just did!”

 

“Huh?”

 

He didn’t need to ask. Bee was already handing the sheet to Mr. Jerk, who took it and raised a brow. He showed it to Kyu, who rolled his eyes. “That again? And I look like a demon this time!”

 

“Isn’t this what you are?” Mr. Jerk faked being surprised.

 

“You should become a humorist. You’re very funny,” Kyu pouted.

 

When we finally managed to stop laughing, I sighed and attacked Kyu with my puppy-eyes attack. “I want a hug ~”

 

He chuckled and hugged me, and I winked at Bee. Come on, do the same! You’ve got total control over your man!

 

She raised a brow but bit her lip before trying it too. “Oppa? I want a hug…”

 

And, though Mr. Jerk was obviously not the glue stick kind of guy, he hugged her. I winked again. C’mon, try something else!

 

“Oppa? I want a kiss on my forehead…”

 

He kissed her on her forehead.

 

“Oppa… I want a kiss on my cheek…”

 

He raised a brow, seeing how demanding she suddenly was, but shrugged and kissed her on the cheek.

 

“Oppa, could you kiss me?”

 

And he kissed her as Kyu and I smiled, happy to see that this was definitely working out for the both of them.