Please stop being stupid

WonBee - Just a Bee story

 

Still Bee’s POV

 

I closed my eyes. “It’s okay… I… it’s not like I thought it could happen.”

 

“It’s not that. It’s just that I don’t know anymore. I thought I could start by seeing you as a friend, and then try to know you better and see if we could… you know… but then…”

 

But then what. Tell me. Tell me. Stop torturing me!

 

“But then, I don’t know. I know that I appreciate you a lot. But… I enjoy kissing your forehead a bit too much to consider you as a friend, I guess… so…”

 

So what…

 

“So, I don’t know anymore. If you’ll let me time this weekend, I’ll think about it. I’ll give you an answer before we’re back home, I promise. Is that okay with you?”

 

I sighed. “Yeah.”

 

He quickly double-kissed my forehead, making me laugh, and he smiled, his lips still touching my skin. “I’m sorry for making you wait.”

 

“It’s okay. I mean. Gwaenchanha.”

 

He looked surprised. “Did Cho teach you Korean?”

 

I smiled. “He taught Ama a bit, and then Ama taught me.”

 

He nodded, understanding, before he softly let me go. But his hand was still holding mine and he smiled to me. “Well, then, those two decided to go on a date. Shall we do that too?”

 

 I nodded, happy anyway. “Yup! Where could we go?”

 

“What about the plains of Abraham? I’ve always wanted to go there. I mean, we could go and buy something to eat and then go and picnic there?”

 

“Only the two of us?”

 

BEE, STOP BEING STUPID PLEASE. Well, at least that made him smile some more. “Of course, only the two of us. It wouldn’t really be a date if we had to have those two with us.”

 

OMGEE. A date! A date in Quebec city… I fangirled and he laughed when he heard me squealing. His lips touched my forehead softly. “You’re so cute when you do this. I feel loved when I’m with you. It’s a very good feeling.”

 

“Of course you feel loved, I love you…”

 

BEE, STOP.

 

“Haha! I know you do… this is why I want to think about my feelings and give you an answer as soon as possible.”

 

I blushed softly when his lips touched my forehead again. Man, this had to be a dream…

 

But seems like it wasn’t, because we went to buy food and then we went to the plains. We found a picnic table and sat, face to face, to eat. The weather was perfect, there was almost nobody around, oppa was in front of me, smiling at me and sometimes cutting parts of my sandwich, only to feed me with them… And sometimes, we would just stop eating, stop talking, and look at each other, not saying anything except with our eyes. I could see and love everything about him; his strong jaw, his white teeth, his Asian eyes, his thick eyebrows, and even that mole on his nose. I also noticed how much his hair looked fluffy and it only made me want to touch it. So I touched it.

 

“So fluffy!!!”

 

I laughed as my hand was going through his hair, until I suddenly noticed what I was doing and I pulled back my hand, blushing crazily. “Sorry…”

 

He was looking at me with big surprised eyes, making me groan at myself for being so stupid. I sighed. Oh Bee, why do you keep doing this…

 

“Do you like it?”

 

“Huh?” I looked at him. He tilted his head to the side and repeated.

 

“Do you like it? Do you like my hair?”

 

“Of course I do. I love everything about you.”

 

“Then I won’t use hair product tomorrow morning so it’s going to be fluffier. Is that okay with you? You can touch it if you want to.”

 

I kept staring at him with a *____* face. Oh snap. I fangirled again. “For real?!”

 

“Of course, for real.”

 

“OH EM TO THE GEE. THANKS SHISUS.”

 

“Shisus?”

 

Oops.

 

“Um. Sorry, it’s just that everyone knows how much you believe in God… and since your name is Siwon… almost everyone calls you Shisus…”

 

That made him laugh. A lot. “I didn’t know that! Haha! I kind of like that, though we shouldn’t be laughing at the Lord nor at His Son.”

 

Honestly, I didn’t believe that much in God and stuff. But I would happily believe anything for him. I nodded softly. “Sorry, oppa.” I looked at his hair, trying my best not to touch it. “Um, oppa?”

 

“Yeah?”

 

“I think our date has to end now.”

 

“Huh? Why?”

 

“The two demons are coming.”

 

I winced when I saw Ama and Kyuhyun arriving. Ama widely smiled: “Hey, Bee! Whassup!”