Oh man

WonBee - Just a Bee story

 

Back to Ama’s POV

 

I sighed. Class was about to start and Bee still wasn’t there. I could probably tell the teacher she would be a bit late because she had suddenly started nose bleeding, but still, I was hoping she would come back before that. Not that I minded lying to the teacher that much, but yeah.

 

“Amaaaaaa! Guess whaaaat!!!”

 

Oh. There she was. I casually leaned back and tilted my head to the side. “He told you he’d learn more about you and then he kissed you on your forehead. Am I right?”

 

She quickly lost her smile and pouted. “How do you know?!”

 

“I just said it randomly and it happened to be right.”

 

She quickly smiled again though. “Ama, he’s so hot!”

 

Oh man. I hesitated for a split second. Being told that Mr. Jerk is hot or seeing Bee cry? Nope, being told that Mr. Jerk is hot was better. Though I didn’t like that, but at least Bee was happy. And smiling like the blond idiot she was sometimes. Oh well, Bee had survived my horrible personality for more than four years now. I could survive her being like that for a while too.

 

“I know.”

 

“But like, seriously! And his lips are so soft. And… and…!”

 

“And I’m pretty sure he didn’t have time to shave this morning, so I just hope for you that he wasn’t too much of a bear.”

 

“He wasn’t…”

 

“Good, ‘cause that would’ve been a total turn off. Don’t you think so? Kyu shaves every single morning because I don’t want to kiss him if he’s like a bear.”

 

“Ama, I didn’t need to know that.”

 

“Just like I don’t need to know about Mr. Jerk.”

 

“Ama, he’s not a jerk!”

 

“…”

 

“Okay, he can be a jerk sometimes. But that’s something I like about him. Just as you like your demon boyfriend.”

 

“I don’t like him, I love him. Baka.”

 

She pouted and was about to say something, but the teacher came in and started growling at everyone so they would be silent. I silently laughed and concentrated on my notebook. It didn’t take long before Bee gave me a little piece of paper. “Baka yourself. You knew what I meant.

 

I chuckled and replied: “No, I didn’t. I’m a baka, remember?

 

That earned me a pulling-her-tongue-at-me Bee.

 

Class ended, and we went to our bench. I purred when Kyu came and hugged me, but growled when I saw Mr. Jerk coming too. He sighed when he saw the wild look in my eyes. “Hey. You want me to be with Bee, but you don’t want to see me? That’s… weird.”

 

“Shut the up. I want you to be with Bee, not with us. Idiot.”

 

He shrugged. “Bee told me that you usually insult people you appreciate and that you don’t talk to people you hate. So I guess I’m not that much hated.”

 

I stayed silent for a while. Bee, you’re so dead. But then I would revive her because she needed to be happy with Mr. Jerk so my efforts wouldn’t be in vain. Oh well. I growled when Bee arrived. “Bee… what did you tell him?!”

 

“What? Oh, that? Well, I’m right, am I not? I know I am.”

 

“You know that I would kill you if you weren’t Bee.”

 

“Yep. Good thing I’m myself.”

 

“I could send the both of you to the other world.”

 

“Yep, but then you would be alone with your bad boy and, since he wouldn’t have anybody to tease, he would tease you.”

 

I glared at Kyu before looking at Bee. “… you’re right. Please stay alive.”

 

“Yep. I’ll try not to kill myself by tripping over invisible things while walking. That would totally be me.”

 

“Yep.”

 

“Yep,” she nodded before smiling at Mr. Jerk. “I’ll be right back, I’m going to change my books.”

 

She left, going to her locker. While she wasn’t there anymore, I side-eyed Mr. Jerk. “Make her happy. And buy me today’s lunch. And hers too.”

 

He rolled his eyes. “Yes, miss.”