Meh

WonBee - Just a Bee story

 

Back to Ama’s POV

 

“AMA, I’M IN LOVE! LIKE, SERIOUSLY!”

 

I rolled my eyes. “Well no sh*t Sherlock. What makes you think that?”

 

“I’m in loooooove ~”

 

“I know.”

 

“He’s so hot!”

 

“Yeah, yeah. I know that too.”

 

“I love him so much!”

 

“I know that too!”

 

“He kissed me on the cheek!”

 

“I kn- WHUT?”

 

“I know right? It’s… it’s… KYAAAA!!!”

 

Oh man. Please. Don’t squeal so loudly in my ears. PLEASE.

 

“Bee, I know, I know! Just… please don’t be so loud. I’m going to be deaf. And then I won’t be able to listen to you squealing around anymore.”

 

“Ama, we’re going to Quebec City this weekend!”

 

“And of course I’m coming with you, just in case he would want to be stupid again.”

 

“Yep, yep! He said he would pay everything! Even for Kyuhyun and you! Isn’t he nice?”

 

“He doesn’t want to get hit for a week,” I chuckled to myself, just loud enough so Bee would know I had said something, but not enough so she would know what I had said.

 

“What? Did you say something?”

 

“Me? Nope.”

 

She pouted. “You never say anything when I ask…”

 

“But I didn’t say anything, so I have nothing to say now.”

 

She didn’t seem to believe me, but she was used to it, so it was okay. I laughed again and shrugged. “So, does he seem to like you?”

 

She had a cute sad face. “I don’t know…”

 

“Come on, you should know. He kissed you on the cheek, you said?”

 

“He did!” she smiled once again, making me laugh. She was so easy to make happy.

 

“What did you do for him to do that?”

 

“I don’t know, I don’t remember, I don’t care! Ama, he kissed me on the cheek!!”

 

“I know, I know, I just wanted to know why he would do that, but it’s okay if it slipped out of your mind.”

 

“Ama, he…”

 

“I know!”

 

She was my friend, but there were still limits. She was more like a kid at the moment, and I didn’t like kids. “Bee, please keep calm and let your interior chibi run and fall because she’s tripping over her own legs. Please.”

 

“Oh. Sorry.”

 

“It’s okay.”

 

I smirked. “Well then. I guess we’re going to have fun this weekend. I’ll have to bring my big camera. And my cellphone, just in case I don’t have enough battery. What about you?”

 

“I have my camera too. I miss my old pink one. My new one is… weird.”

 

“Just like you, so it’s okay I guess.”

 

She looked a bit offended, making me laugh. “Come on, Bee! You know that I don’t want to hurt you when I say that. You know me enough to know that.”

 

She smiled. “I know. But still, you could be nicer!”

 

I chuckled. “I never said I was nice.”

 

We laughed together and I couldn’t help but already imagine what this weekend would be like. I was pretty sure it would be interesting.

 

Very interesting.