Halloween

WonBee - Just a Bee story

 

October 31st

 

Halloween.

 

I loved that day. Halloween was always awesome. Disguises, candies, good scares… I liked that. And I always enjoyed being a neko on Halloween, especially since I would wear mini-shorts and a very revealing top. I didn’t mind it that much when I was a neko. And Kyu was always staring at me with eyes full of lust. I enjoyed that a lot.

 

That year, I was still being a neko. I had ears, paws, a tail, and also big furry thingies for my legs. I had also bought a leather collar with a little cat paw pendant on it. I was basically just a cat, which was fitting my personality.

 

Kyuhyun had chosen to be the Devil. But not the half-human Devil. More like the gentleman one. He was completely dressed in a black tuxedo, with very expensive-looking black leather shoes, black leather gloves and a gorgeous black chic hat. He had put on bright red contact lenses and he had dyed his hair crow black for the day – usually he would have it dark brown. He had also combed his bangs so they would hide one of his eyes. He had added fangs into his mouth and he was always smirking, half-hiding under his hat, only his left eye showing. He was keeping silent, except for the times he said something evil. Right after he had talked, he would always have that evil laugh of his, and I would always laugh along with him because I just loved it when he did that.

 

I chuckled when I saw Mr. Jerk’s disguise. He was a cowboy. But not any kind of cowboy. A 281 cowboy. If you don’t know what I’m talking about, then… that’s better for you. Concerned people will understand. And if you really want to understand, just Google it. You should find it pretty quickly.

 

Anyways! He was a cowboy. He wore tight, pale jeans, leather boots with spurs, a big cowboy hat, a red triangle scarf around his neck, and a denim vest… without any shirt under it. Flashing his abs, he made the school noisy with loud fangirl screams coming from everywhere. I rolled my eyes. “The only good thing about this guy is the . A fine-looking all right.”

 

Kyu frowned, and with his Devil disguise, he looked quite actually very scary. “Not that much.”

 

I smiled and kissed him. “Not better than yours, of course. I love your two heads glued together.”

 

“Stop mocking my . You like it.”

 

“Of course I like it. I love it. But neh, Bee is coming. Pretty sure she ain’t agreeing.”

 

She arrived and I chuckled when I saw her. Bee was… a carrot. Well, she was completely dressed in orange, with her hair dyed green. And, of course, right when she arrived, I pointed Mr. Jerk, and we lost her.

 

She stared at him with open and her eyes huge. Her brain had probably been thrown away somewhere and it couldn’t find its way back to her. I rolled my eyes and patted her shoulder. “That .”

 

“That guy.”

 

“Yeah.”

 

“Amaaaaa… why is he so hot?!”

 

“He’s Asian.”

 

“Yeah, but… meeeeeeh. He’s so hot!”

 

“That’s it, we lost her. Earth calling Bee, I repeat, Earth calling Bee, please reply!”

 

I sighed. She was not replying. That was it, Bee was dead. She had been captured by the Lords of Mr. Jerk planet and I couldn’t find a way to get her back. I shrugged. Oh well, she would eventually find her way back to Earth.

 

It actually took her two whole minutes before she finally came back to us. I rolled my eyes when she sat next to us. “So. Are Martians real?”

 

She looked at me with lost eyes. “Huh?”

 

“Welcome back on Earth. You seemed lost somewhere in the universe. I thought that maybe you would’ve visited Mars and you could tell us, pitiful human beings, if Martians are real.”

 

“Well, if they are, they’re absolutely handsome.”

 

“And they’re Asian.”

 

“Yeah. They’re Asian.”

 

I looked at myself before looking at Kyu. That made me laugh. “Well, we’re both Martians then.”

 

She rolled her eyes. “You know what I mean. Just… come on, he’s so hot! I SO wish I could go out with him, but of course he would never notice me…”

 

I shrugged. “Why wouldn’t he? Come on, there’s a walking carrot in the school. How could one not notice that?”

 

Bee softly hit me on the shoulder. “You know what I mean.”

 

I shrugged again. “Yeah. I know what you mean.”

 

And this is why I’ll really have to grow balls to approach that idiot and make sure he notices you…