Night

WonBee - Just a Bee story

 

We went to bed late that night.

 

Well, of course, we had WAY too much fun to go to bed early. While they had been taking a walk, Kyu and Mr. Jerk had found a few wooden and metal puzzles and I was determined not to go to sleep before I could finish all of them. It took me half of the night and, in the end, only Mr. Jerk and I were still awake. Bee was in that guy’s arms, sleeping peacefully, and Kyu was already into his bed, half- – he would usually sleep , but there were other people, so he accepted to wear boxers –, snoring and drooling. I growled softly, stretched and yawned. “Maaaan, it’s late! Or early. We should imitate those two.”

 

He nodded. “Yeah.”

 

“I should think of another nickname for you now that you finally understood how awesome Bee is.”

 

“… what nickname did you give me before?”

 

“The almighty no-emotion Korean bastard. Until you started smiling. You then became Mr. Jerk.”

 

“Oh.”

 

“Yep.”

 

“And… what will it be now?”

 

“I was seriously considering ‘baka oppa’. What do you think?”

 

“Why do you even ask? It’s not like I’ll make you change your mind even if I comment that nickname.”

 

“You’re right about that, but still, you have to admit that this would be good.”

 

“… yeah.”

 

“Please be more convinced.”

 

“Yeaaaah.”

 

“Amaaaa, I like that nickname…” Bee suddenly mumbled in her sleep, making me raise a brow.

 

“Dafuq Bee? I think she’s sleeping so soundly that she’s talking…”

 

“Um. Okay. Does she always do that?”

 

“The more she’s tired, the more she’ll talk. She woke me up once because of that. She was saying ‘mum, I don’t wanna, please!’ or something.

 

I sighed and rolled my eyes. “I think the little yourself in your mind died a few hours ago.”

 

“Huh?”

 

“Just like Bee’s chi-Bee in her mind. It usually falls asleep before she does.”

 

“Uh-uh…”

 

I sighed again. “You don’t need to understand. Just take care of Bee while I’m going to change, brush my teeth and take off my contact lenses. I won’t be long.”

 

And I wasn’t long, but when I came back, Bee was in the bed, warmly covered, and baka oppa was delicately kissing her forehead. She groaned softly in her sleep and unconsciously grabbed his shirt, making him smile. He kissed her and took off his shirt so he could leave without waking her up. He then pushed the shirt into her arms, giving it to her as a plushie, and got into his bed, roughly pushing Kyu, who was using the entire bed, to the side. I chuckled and went to bed too. The lights could be turned off with a switch right beside the bed so I did that and closed my eyes.

 

It didn’t take long before I fell asleep. My cellphone – I had put an alarm at 9 so we could leave by 11 – woke me up and I groaned while stopping it. I sighed, knowing I would have MAXSTEP – my alarm – stuck in my head for the rest of the day, and pushed myself out of the bed. Kyu was already up and reading his mails on his laptop. I walked to him and sat on his thighs to kiss him. “Mornin’ my Evil Lord.”

 

He chuckled. “Morning my princess. Not too tired?”

 

“Nope ~ It didn’t take that long to finish those puzzles. You know it’s a waste to buy them when I’m there.”

 

“Yeah, I know, you finish them in no time. And you say you hate logic and stuff!”

 

“I like metal and wooden puzzles. They’re fun to kill time with.”

 

I took a look at the other bed. “Bee, c’mon, wake up!”

 

She groaned and finally sat, but we could see she still wasn’t completely there yet. “What time is it…?”

 

“9:12. C’mon, get up.”

 

I took a look at the only one still sleeping and growled. “Hey, the Sleeping beauty, wake up, or I’ll make your princess kiss you.”

 

Not that he would mind, but come on, just get up, lazy bum. When he did, I could only laugh, happy to have found what was probably the only and unique big flaw of baka oppa.

 

It took him ten full minutes to be able to completely open his eyes.

 

Ten more minutes to sit on the bed.

 

Ten more to turn and put his feet on the floor.

 

Ten again to get up.

 

It took him ten seconds to fall on the bed again, his eyes closed, soundly sleeping.

 

I raised a brow. Who would’ve guessed that baka oppa wasn’t able to get up in the morning?