Restaurant

WonBee - Just a Bee story

 

Back to Ama’s POV

 

“DUDE, THEY’RE LATE.”

 

I was growling while walking in rectangles – because I didn’t like walking in circles – in the middle of the room – well, not literally, because there wasn’t enough room in the middle of it so I could walk in anything other than a line there, but yeah, you know what I mean – as I looked at the time for the nth time and noticed how the two other ones were 2 hours late.

 

“We said we’d meet each other into the room at 6PM if we lost the other people! It’s 8! How… why… MAAAAN, I HATE LATE PEOPLE.”

 

“Ama, time could’ve passed way faster if we had…”

 

“SHUT UP, ERTED PERSON.”

 

I wasn’t in the mood for that. If anything had happened to Bee… I growled. The mic must’ve died because we couldn’t hear anything coming from them anymore. The tracker was still working, but it wasn’t accurate enough so we could know exactly where they were. It could only tell us in which direction and approximately how far they were. Nothing more. At the moment, it was saying something like 500 meters away, to the south. YEAH RIGHT, USEFUL THING. It had been saying this for a whole hour! What were they doing?! I knew Bee would never do anything suspicious with Mr. Jerk, but…

 

“Ama, we’re here!”

 

BEE. FINALLY. I looked at her with exasperated eyes. “WHERE THE WERE YOU?”

 

She smiled, sorry. “We stopped in a small store nearby and I tried to choose something to bring back home… and we ended up staying there longer than expected… my cell died, I don’t have a watch, and oppa’s cellphone was lost somewhere inside my bag.”

 

“What was it doing inside YOUR bag?!”

 

“Oh, he dropped it there after we left the plains.”

 

I glared at the bastard, who shrugged, a beautiful black eye appearing slowly on his face. “Anything to say to defend yourself?”

 

“Nope, except that I’m sorry.”

 

“ing idiot. LET’S GO, I’M STARVING.”

 

We went to eat and I almost screamed of joy when I took the first bite. Food was SO GOOD. Especially because I was hungry. I ate quickly, for once, and sighed in happiness when I was done. “Maaaan, that was good. Bee, I know you’re never very hungry, but come on, you haven’t even eaten half of your meal!”

 

She pouted. “But, you know I never eat too much…”

 

“This is not too much, it’s not enough! C’mon, your man won’t be happy to hug a spaghetti.”

 

“A linguine. I’m not round, I’m flat.”

 

“You’re still extra thin, so maybe you could be more like a spaghettini. Or a capellini.”

 

“… thanks for calling me your favorite food.”

 

“They’re not my favorite. You know I prefer fusilli.”

 

“You’re an idiot.”

 

“I love you too, Bee ~”

 

I chuckled and leaned against Kyu’s shoulder as he was finishing eating his pork chops. I sighed. “So, how do we sleep tonight? I guess you won’t let me sleep in Kyu’s arms.”

 

“There is no way I’m sleeping in the same bed as a man… at least, not now… I mean…”

 

“I know, I know,” I sighed. “I guess nobody wants to sleep with a man so soon… except me, of course. I slept in the same bed as Kyu the night I met him.”

 

“I know, and you slept with him a month after you two started going out.”

 

“… you didn’t need to say that so loud, Bee.”

 

“I’ll say it louder if you make me sleep in the same bed as a man. I mean,” she sighed while looking at Mr. Jerk, who was keeping silent, “I really like being into your arms, but… you know?”

 

“I know,” he smiled. “It’s okay. I guess I could manage sleeping in the same bed as Cho.”

 

“Thanks oppa! I love you ~” she said, making a cute face.

 

I rolled my eyes. Oh, come on. I hadn’t been doing all this to see her become an innocent little teenage girl in love. BEE, SNAP OUT OF IT PE-LEASE.

 

I got up and pulled Kyu with me so he would follow. Anyways, Mr. Jerk was paying everything, so I didn’t have to worry about the expenses here. I went outside with Kyu and rolled my eyes again. “Kyu, please tell me I’ve never been like this!”

 

“You’ve never been like this. You were too badass to be all cute and stuff. That doesn’t mean you’re not cute heh!”

 

“I know. It’s okay, I don’t want to be looking cute and stuff.”

 

“You’re cute just like you are.”

 

“Aren’t you sweet, Kyu ~ But I’m not the romantic kind of girl, you know that.”

 

“Yep, I noticed when I gave you flowers for the first time.”

 

“Haha, I remember that! I thought it was very cute of you to do that, but I was like… what do you want me to do with this…”

 

He laughed too and pressed a kiss on my forehead. “I hope Bee isn’t like that, or else it would be hell of a waste for Siwon to be with her.”

 

“What, he’s sweet and stuff?”

 

“Yeah, he’s the kind who’ll bring her a new flower every morning, and take her out on a date once every week, and also who’ll compliment her whenever he can.”

 

“Good that you’re not like him. I prefer the bad boy type. If you were that sweet, I would probably kick you into the balls to make you snap out of it. I don’t know how to react to compliments…”

 

“But you’re so cute when I tell you how beautiful you are. You pout and growl, and you say you’re not, and I say you are, and you keep on trying to deny it, but I never give up and I always win.”

 

“Yeah…”

 

“You’re beautiful, Ama.”

 

“Shut up, idiot.”

 

He simply laughed and took my hand so we could go to the room together. Of course, we wouldn’t be doing anything, in case those two would have the great idea of coming back at that moment… but still, we could enjoy a little nap in each other’s arms.