Bastard's gonna die!

WonBee - Just a Bee story

 

Back to Ama’s POV

 

“Why did she skip class?! Did she forget that we had a team ORAL PRESENTATION?! I had do it alone!”

 

I kept on growling and walking in circles. Bee had skipped the first class, and I really was hoping that she would show up for the second one. I sighed before I walked the other direction. “Or maybe something happened to her. She never skips class.”

 

“Siwon skipped class too, actually, so maybe they…”

 

“WHUT?!”

 

Kyu looked at me with big eyes. “Um. Maybe I shouldn’t have said that.”

 

“Maybe you should’ve told me sooner! If he skipped class too, then… then… maybe he did something to her! Maybe she’s dead somewhere and-”

 

“You’re not her mom, stop worrying so much!”

 

I stopped walking and looked at him with narrowing eyes, making him have difficulty swallowing. He knew he was walking on a very thin rope. That was a sensitive subject with me. Do. Not. Tell. Me. To. Stop. Worrying. So. Much. About. Bee. Seeing Kyu as a boyfriend and not as a friend, Bee was actually my only friend. I had had a few other ones before, but they had all betrayed me at some point. Bee was the only friend who could stand my horrible personality, since she also had a horrible personality when she wanted to. Kyu knew that. He knew all of this, and he would still try to bring a sensitive subject. He knew that I could make him pay for that. He also knew he was the only one – except Bee – I would never beat up, but he still knew that I could tell him not to touch me for two months.

 

I tilted my head to the side, had a creepy smile, and slowly walked in his direction. I stopped right in front of him and leaned forward – he was sitting on the bench – until I would be face-to-face with him. “Kyuhyun Cho. You’re stupid. Do you know that?”

 

I stepped back before keeping on walking, and he sighed. “Hey, I’m sorry, I’m also worried about her, but Siwon is with her, so it’s okay, isn’t it?”

 

Oh, men. Why are they so slow? I growled. “It’s exactly because he’s with her that I’m worried! Bee alone looks frail, but she could probably scare anyone who would try to attack her, or beat them up. Anyone, except that guy. She loves him too much, so she would do anything he wants her to do! And-”

 

“Ama, I’m here…”

 

This voice. I stopped walking and sighed in relief when I saw Bee coming back, seemingly from outside. I walked to her and contained myself not to slap her because she had worried me. “Where were you?! Did you forget that we had an oral presentation this morning?! And… and… Bee, are you crying?”

 

She tried to hide her tears, but I could still perfectly see them. And I could also perfectly see Mr. Jerk trying to hide from me. My eyes were already dark, but they went even darker. “That ing idiot…”

 

A growl came out from my throat and I glared at Mr. Jerk. Just so he would know I had seen him. Just so he would know that he was O so dead. Well, maybe not dead. But man, people would have trouble recognizing him when I would be done with him.

 

But that wasn’t the most important for now. Bee was crying. I had to comfort her and make sure she didn’t have to go to class. I looked at Kyu. “Tell the teacher she doesn’t feel well. We’ll come later.”

 

“What’s your next class?”

 

“Art. With Pierre. Just tell him, he’ll understand.”

 

“Okay.”

 

I stayed with Bee for a while. She wasn’t crying loudly, just silently, just tears flowing down, and she wasn’t making any sound at the moment. I didn’t know what to say to make her feel better. I didn’t even know why she was crying exactly, but I had the feeling Mr. Jerk had something to do with this.

 

I just stayed silent as she kept crying, and I waited for her to explain to me what had happened. When she did, I felt like killing someone. She sighed softly. “Ama. You knew, didn’t you? That Siwon… Siwon decided not to love anyone anymore. He told me.”

 

That bastard.

 

“He told me, and he also told me that you were the one who asked him to have a date with me. He told me that… and also that he won’t make an exception for me. Because he doesn’t want the other girls to hurt me…”

 

I growled. “So, basically…”

 

“Basically, we won’t go on a date this weekend. And we will never go out together.”