The Beginning Of The End

My Date's The Beginning~ [APPLY CLOSED!]

WooyoungHeart

Song: Teen Top - Beautiful Girl
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkET34Fc3Bc

Name: Kyung Hyora Age 20

Bias/Partner: Sunggyu Age 22

Type Of Story/Genre: Cute, happy

 Setting: Woolim Academy

Plot/ Summary: Nobody cared for Hyora at all starting from her past to right now. She was nerdy and everybody was making fun of how ugly and nerdy she was. She keeps on wearing these broken glasses. The one that kept on bullying her was Sunggyu. Everybody was so obsessed with him. Hyora didn't know that Sunggyu was bullying her because Sunggyu was drawing and writing on her locker or desk that she was such a stupid idiotic nerd that has no life. One day them too met each other and she confessed her feelings to him with a letter, but she was left with a broken heart. Ever since they met, she has been teased, made fun of and bullied from Sunggyu face to face. One day she wanted to change her looks so she can't face that much reality. When Sunggyu sees her, he doesn't know her. With her school uniform on, she showed her name tag. With a speechless Sunggyu Hyora gives a sweet eye smile, pouring food on him. After realizing how pretty and amazing person she was actually, Sunggyu keeps on staring at her. Hyora wanted Sunggyu the way she suffered when Sunggyu made fun of her. But at the end, she happily becomes a couple with Sunggyu.

Extra: Uh. HAPPY ENDING. And Uh.. I want a kiss or a peck on the lips (Don't make it y or flirty or something like that LOL. I just want you to write it like one sentence. Oh and I'm definitely not a ERT) Teehee...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Song for story: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkET34Fc3Bc

Hyora’s POV~

“Hey Hyora, look what I’ve got for your birthday!” The queenka snickers and tosses me one of those calculators you could buy at those 89 cent stores. I don’t touch it and simply push my glasses back up to the bridge of my nose.

“Oh come on, I spent a whole 50 cents on that! The least you could do is put in one formula in there! Maybe you can figure out why you’re such an ugly nerd!” She yelled and her groupies seemed to think that was funny. There’s really no way around this, I’ve been bullied for as long as I can remember. My thick glasses that were barely alive thanks to the tape holding them together, my thick pig tails that sat on both sides of my head, and my short body that doesn’t look like it’s going to grow anymore. I got up when the bell rang and got to my locker, only to have the usual writing scribbled on it by no one other than the kingka; Sunggyu.

“To: A stupid idiotic nerd who owns this locker (I think her name was Kyung Hyora?). From: You’re never-gonna-happen- lover, ke ke ke.”

I simply grabbed my stuff and ran out of the building as fast as my stout legs could carry me. Yes I’ll admit, I fell for the school’s kingka the minute I spotted him. Being the loser who thinks she stood a chance; I confessed to him through a letter. Only to have it mock me later on as the whole school found out. That is the simple thing that began my bullying.

I slammed the door to my bedroom and quickly sat down at my computer. I looked up multiple Youtube videos on make-up tutorials, and how to style your hair the way all the girls did in our school. I was determined to make Sunggyu pay for the torturous days he gave me, heck I’ll make the whole school pay.

That Friday afternoon, I went to even buy a completely new uniform. I traded my boring gray cardigan to a crimson red one; skirt that looked like it was meant for church, to a skirt that was a little bit above the knees; and I finally bought contacts.

Sunggyu’s POV~

“Did you see the new girl?!”

“She’s beyond gorgeous!”

“I can’t believe we didn’t see her around before!”

“I love her hair and makeup!”

All the rumors spread around the school the minute I stepped inside the lunch room. All this talk about this new girl was getting beyond me. I wanted to see myself what all this talk was about. Nobody knew her name because they said she didn’t wear her name tag like everyone else did. Did she think she was better than all of us? I heard a huge crowd gather at the lunchroom entrance and heard awes and whispers; time to meet this famous princess. I pushed my way through the crowd and stopped dead in my tracks when I met eyes with her.

She was just like the rumors said; beyond gorgeous. She had wavy dark brown hair that sat ever so gently over her shoulders, her bright brown eyes looking as if they can see right through me, her petite body that adds a doll like charm to her, and her pink glossy lips that are a healthy shade of strawberry.

Hyora’s POV~

I spotted him first in the crazy crowd. Every had their eyes glued onto me. I simply held my tray of food and walked off, trying to find an empty table. Instead, I was spun around by none other than the kingka Sunggyu.

“Yes?” I asked eyeing his arm that was still resting on my shoulder. He quickly retreated and gave me those smiles I’ve seen him give thousands of girls.

“I’m Sunggyu, and what’s your name?” I turned around and thought to myself, he’s already eating out of the palm of my hands.

“Yah I asked you a question, I don’t like to be ignored.” He whispered and pressed me against the wall, earning a gasp from our audience.

Sunggyu’s POV~

I saw her giving me one of the most radiant yet conniving eye smiles I’ve ever seen before I saw her pour her tray of food all over me. The crowd gasped and began whispering around at her sudden action. She quickly took out a paper from her bag, wrote something on it and taped it to her shirt. It read,

“Kyung Hyora” I was positive I had a shocked expression on my face, as did the whole lunchroom when she announced,

“Remember the name; Kyung Hyora.” She walked off leaving everyone in a frenzy of confusion and shock.

Hyora’s POV~

I couldn’t help but walk away with a victorious smirk on my face. I was about to walk away when I felt a stick hand grab me from behind. I turned around and a frown was clearly visible upon my face when I saw Sunggyu.

“What?” I hissed feeling a wave of confidence sweep over me. He poured some water on the edge of his sleeve and wiped at my face.

“Yah! Don’t’ do that!” I yelled worrying that my makeup will smear and come off, too late. My eyes shadow and eyeliner left marks on his sleeve, as did my lip gloss. He stared at my face for what seemed like an eternity before commenting,

“It really is you Hyora.” I felt myself nod and before I could say anything, his lips gently pecked against mine and retreated just as quickly.

“Yah what was that for?!” I yelled but I didn’t rub it off, feeling my heart pounding at my chest.

“I knew you were cute before, but your makeover really makes you stand out now.” I heard him mumble. I looked up for any sign of his usual joking manner, but there was none. That was one of the sweetest things he’s ever said to me.

“Th-thank you.” I said and turned around before he stopped me again and asked,

“Will you go out with me?” E-eh?! I looked at him and then he pointed to his hair that was still slightly dripping from my banana milk.

“I’ll pay, just I’d rather have the food in me than on me.” He added. I could only blush and give him the slightest nod before running off in embarrassment.