Cold But You Make Me Warm

My Date's The Beginning~ [APPLY CLOSED!]

ShiningJuliette

1.Song: Super Junior - All My Heart - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jy7hnf-IcNg
 2.Name: Lee Micha(16) - Bias: Super Junior's Heechul(27)
 3.Setting: The movies
  5.Genre: Sweet, Cute, Fluff
 6.Summary: Heechul, being a cold person, likes a girl. His friends always tells him that she likes him. But being shy, he never believed it & just denied the fact, seeing how would a 16 year old like her would fall for a guy like him. One day he finally asked her out. But still obtaining his cold personality, it felt as if the date was nothing. How will it turn out?
 7.Title: I can't think of anything >.< Sorry :(
 8.Extra's: Well my summary a bit lol i kinda got the idea from the Shady Girl MV Heechul was in X3 keke So mainly the story is that we'll just see what's gonna happen on the date ;) Heechul may be a bit cold at first, & the date might start off bad, but it's gonna have a sweet & cute ending~ <3  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Song for story: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jy7hnf-IcNg

Heechul's POV~

"Watch where you're going you clutz!" I say to a stranger who bumped into me.

"Sorry man, didn't see you." He said giving his friend a look that said can-you-believe-this-guy. We were at the mall and I really wasn't in the mood for drawing attention.

"I should be saying that since you barely reach my shoulder in height." I said noting his shortness. he gave me a death glare and simply sauntered off. Tch, coward. I looked around and saw her starring at me.

Micha's POV~

"Hey looks like someone's at it again." My friends said and pointed behind me. I saw him giving some guy a smirk. Once the other guy left him he caught my gaze and I felt myself blushing.

"You're supposed to smile Micha." my friends said teasing me. I gave him a small wave but he looked at me with a bored expression and walked away. I could only hit my head on the table and feel my friends patting my back in pity.

"It's ok Micha, you'll get your shot at him. It's not the end of the world."

"It is to me." I muttered.

"No it isn't." My friends assured me encourangingly.

"Really?" I ask adding a hint of sarcasm in my tone.

"Really." They say and just to prove them wrong I tell them,

"I don't even know his name."

Heechul's POV~

 "Hey Heechul what's up with you?" Leeteuk asks me noticing my peeved off attitude.

"Some guys got me peeved off that's what." Eunhyuk punches my shoulder and said,

"Well I'll cheer you up. I saw that girl you've been eyeing sitting at that new cafe. Her name's Micha." That got my attention. I look at Eunhyuk and he has a cocky grin on his face,

"Yeah I thought you'd be interested in that. I found out she' has been asking around about you too. looks like this could be the start of a relationship." Eunhyuk commented making kissy noises with his face. I rolled my eyes at him and I saw her passing us by giving me a shy smile. I quickly turned around so she wouldn't see my blushing face.

"Come on Hecchul! What are you waiting for?" Leeteuk pestered me. I sighed and told them,

"How would a 16 year old fall for me?" I muttered and the guys only rolled their eyes at me.

Micha's POV~

I was waiting for my friends to meet up with me at our usual meeting spot when I wasn't paying attention and bumped into someone.

"S-so sorry!" I stuttered and I heard no reply from the other party. I looked up and saw him! Heechul! (My friends found out his name for me XD)~

"Er it's ok. I mean, are you ok?" He asked with a monotone voice. I nodded and shook off my fall. Calm down Micha, you finally get a chance to talk to him, don't screw it up!

"I'm Micha." I say introducing myself. Heechul nods and after a minute of silence I ask him,

"And you are?"

"Heechul." He replies with no interest. Oh. I suddenly get a text that tells me my friends are grounded and they can't get out of the house -.-

"What's wrong with you?" Heechul asks me noting my disappointment. I give him a small smile and tell him,

"My friends bailed on me." He furrowed his eyebrows and then sighed. His next words shocked me;

"Well I have nothing else to do. Wanna go catch a movie?"

Heechul's POV~

Oh God. I can't believe I just asked her out. Will she think it's weird since I just met her? Well I've seen her before and she did too but still! Just play it cool Heechul. You can take it. She gave me a huge smile and nodded saying,

"I'd love to." I scratched the back of my head trying to process what just happened.

When we got inside the movie theater my heart is ready to punch it's way through my chest. We take our seats next to each other and I hold the popcorn.

"So why'd you choose this movie?" Micha asks during the commercials trying to start a conversation. The credits rolled in and I ignored her question. I don't want to tell her this is my third time watching the same movie just because i didn't know what to pick TT^TT

Micha's POV~

I guess he didn't hear me that time. Once the movie started I reached for some popcorn and our hands brushed past each other. I quickly retreated and I felt my cheeks burning up.

"S-sorry." I whispered. He nodded and didn't even look my way. I can't help but try to hide my disappointment. Maybe I'm the only one over thinking this movie date. I bet it's not even a date to him. I guess I just had so much hope that I forgot, he's probably viewing me as nothing more than a stranger.

Heechul's POV~

Once the movie was over everyone got out to stretch and on Micha's side I heard a man running through yelling,

"TOO MUCH SODA! BATHROOM!" I was able to get out of the way but not Mocha. He shoved her out of the way and she stumbled into my arms.

"I-I'm sorry...again." She muttered and looked up at me. I felt my ears turning red and I looked away from her honey colored eyes.

"It's ok. Not your fault." I managed to stutter out of me.

Micha's POV~

He looked away with an annoyed expression when I fell into him and said,

"It's ok. Not your fault." That's when I knew he didn't think this was a date like I did. He was only regarding me as a random teenage girl probably crushing on him. When we left the theater I got a text from my dad telling me he's waiting in the car outside.

"I have to go. Thanks for the movie." I said not really expecting an answer. He surprised me when he gently took my wrist and asked me,

"Will I see you again?" I turned around with a tinge of hope and asked him,

"Pardon me?"

"I mean, can we do this again sometimes?" he asked and for the first time, I realized his cheeks were a little flushed :3

"A-are you sure? I mean, you seemed like you didn't really want to be with me." I said remembering his slight coldness toward me today. He sighed in anger and combed his hands through his hair.

"It's just, I like you a lot Micha and I was panicking the whole time if I said something stupid, or I ended up laughing like a complete idiot, or getting too excited over the smallest things."

Heechul's POV~

And there goes my pride and dignity. I was expecting Micha to laugh in my face for being such a loser but instead she took one of my hands and kissed me on the cheek.

"Sure. I'd like to do this again sometime. But next time, loosen up and try to be a little more warm, ne?" She said and left me with a dorky grin on my face.