The Sweet Giraffe Fell For The Jerk ^^;

My Date's The Beginning~ [APPLY CLOSED!]

ILoveLifee

Name: Yumi Go (19)
Partner: Seungri from Big Bang


~Yumi is in Korea, at her gradmothers house, for vacation. originally though, she is from America. She encounters a person that she starts to despise. Her friends in Korea decide to go for an outing, camping for a week, and the first thing the guy says when he sees her "Who the hell is this giraffe?!" Since is is very tall and skinny. After that the first couple of days she had heated arguments with him and he kept saying things like "Lazy, Giraffe, Stupid, and etc. to her." But, when he helps her a couple of times (cooking, bears, bugs, anything else that could happen while camping~) while camping, she starts to fall for him and he for her (he usually isn't one to help people since he is a rich snob) Everyone realizes that the two like each other. Except for Yumi who is in denial, even Seungri figures it out before her. But, she does figure it out eventually and the kiss at % a.m., in the sunset. and they become a couple~ but eventually Yumi has to go back to America and when she comes back it's been 4 years. How will their relationship end up? Will it still be in tact?

genre: comedy, romance, Happy, maybe sad in some parts ^^~


extra: YOu can change w.e. you want about it ^^~ surprise me xD
I want a glimpse at their future relationship (if possible~)
Here's the song: (pick one I couldn't decide~)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbHS1lspbQg&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBlPoRjmod4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QZo5Ji43u8&feature=fvwrel

Thank you! good luck! Hwaiting :3
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Song(s) for story: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbHS1lspbQg&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBlPoRjmod4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QZo5Ji43u8&feature=fvwrel

 Yumi's POV~

I ran to the meeting place. God I don't wanna make my friends wait for me! And I definitetly don't wanna miss this camping trip. I see them waiting for me at the car parked outside my friend's house and I call out to them.

"Sorry to make you guys wait!" I yell and almost trip before someone behind me catches me by the waist.

"Thanks!" I say giving him a smile. He doesn't say anything and walks toward my group of friends.

"Oh looks like you and Seungri were both a little tardy." Bom says raising an eyebrow. I hold out a hand saying,

"Anasseyo, I'm Go Yumi. Nice to meet you." He looks at my hand like I have a disease and says,

"Who the hell is this giraffe?"

Seungri's POV~

Tch, this tall lanky girl dares to even talk to me? Doesn't she know how much power my father holds in the Korean business?

"Excuse me?" She asks her smile faltering a bit. I roll my eyes at her and say,

"Just don't bother me you stupid giraffe." Sure she isn't THAT taller than me, but because of her skinny waist she seems taller at a distance.

"Come on Seungri, try to make some peace since we'll all be camping together." Taeyang offers. This is gonna be a long weekend. -.-

Yumi's POV~

"Yumi do you mind setting up the tent?" Asks CL. I nod and head for the tent.....how do you put this together?

I began struggling before Suengri came over saying,

"Here, let me help." That's wierd, isn't he gonna say some snarky comment?

Seungri's POV~

"Thanks for your help." Yumi says once the tent was up. I click my tongue and reply,

"I only helped because if we let you, the lazy giraffe do the work, we wouldn't even have a tent up by the end of the day." Her eyes turn into tiny slits and T.O.P says,

"How about we go take a walk around the woods?" Yumi forgets her madness at me and brightens up.

"I'd love to!" They all head out into a group while I prefer walking alone.

Yumi's POV~

Oh god, please don't tell me I already got lost from them. The sun isn't going to set anytime soon, but it's getting colder. I didn't pay much attention to where I was going before I walked into a swarm of mosquitos.

"Kya!" I yell and try to swat them away.

"Rawr!" (A/N: Yeah I know this animal doesn't make that kind of noise haha XD) I turn at the sound and see a dark brown colored bear TT^TT what else can go wrong?!

Seungri's POV~

"Kya!" I hear near me and see that stupid giraffe up ahead of me. -.- That idiot got lost from the group I bet. She runs closer to me and suddenly, a grizzly bear comes up from the bushes in front of her. She freezes. Ok so the idiot isn't comepletely stupid, she knows not to move. She begins to run toward me -.- never mind, I spoke too soon, she really is hopeless.

She bumps into me and I hold her still.

Yumi's POV~

I ran into Seungri and I was aobut to yell out,

"Why are you stopping me?! You wanna feed me to the bear, don't you?!" When he cupped his hand over my mouth and locked eyes with me.

"Don't make a move." He whispered and I nodded. I didn't know why I was blushing. I look over and see the bear. he sniffs at the air and trudges away. I breathe a sigh of relief.

"Um, could you please remove your hand form my mouth?" I mumble and he blushes,

"Y-yeah. Sorry about that." He still didn't break off our gaze and I can feel my heart ready to burst out of my chest.

Seungri's POV~

You idiot, why are you looking at this giraffe?! Stop staring at her...round, honey eyes. She's staring back.

"You have a bug on your forehead." She says and flicks me.

"Aish! You stupid giraffe!" I yell as she gives me a merong sign. She places her hands on her hips in a cute way and says,

"That's for being such a rich snob to me in the first place. Let's start over?" I'm confused. I wave my hand at her and think, I don't usually help people, so why her? I just grab her by the hand and say,

"Let's just head back."

Yumi's POV~

"You know, it doesn't look too good that yo guys always seem to disappear from us together." Jiyong says raising a cocky eye brow at me and Seungri.

"Sorry, I got lost and Seungri helped me out of a situation." I say tryong to explain. Minzy says happily,

"As a punishment, you two get the honor of serving us dinner. Have fun making our food!" They all run off to the tents to probably play some games or gossip.

"Tch. Great, you can start the food. I'm going to the lake." Seungri says walking away. That jerk! And to thin kI was falling for him! Wait...I was SO NOT falling for him!

"Aish Pabo!" I yell and do a face palm.

Seungri's POV~

I sat on the sand at the lake and covered my face with my hands.

"You are not falling for that giraffe. You are not faling for that giraffe." Yet, I knew she was still in my thoughts with a smile on her face. I look at the direction of the camp sight and see smoke coming from our direction. Crap, what did that stupid giraffe do now?!

Yumi's POV~

"You idiot giraffe!" I hear Seungri yell and throw water at the forest fire I would've started with my smoked charcoaled fish.

"Are you crazy?!" He scolds me and I flinch.

"Sorry, I can't really cook and I thought you would've thought I was a bother if I came to ask you for help." He brushes his hands through his hair and takes the utensils from me.

"I'll cook, you go set up the picnis table with forks and plates." He hands me the plastic dishware and begins cooking, I walk away blushing thinking how much of a two-faced he can be at times, and how sweet and kind he is right now.

Seungri's POV~

"That smells delicious." Yumi comments coming up from behind me. She looks over my shoulder and I can't help but become self conscience of how close she is to me.

"Thanks for your help." She smiles at me and I turn red. I'm probably getting hot from all the smoke and fire. Yeah, that's it.

"Oh wait, you have an ash smudge." She says and wipes at my cheek with the end of her sleeve. Her hands are so warm and soft. I can still feel the warmth it left on me.

Yumi's POV~

"We're not interrupting anything are we?" Daesung says smirking when he comes up behind us. I jump and Seungri looks ready to smack with with the pan.

"Just call everybody over. Dinner's ready." He says and Daesung runs away gleefully.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Thanks for the meal!" Everyone says to Seungri once we finish eating. We all head over to our tents and everyone falls asleep. Well, except me. I can't help but replay the whole day as I lay in my sleeping bag. At first Seungri seemed like such a dooche bag. Then he helped me with the bear and cooking and showed me a softer side. Aish, I tossed and turned and decided i couldn't sleep. I think I slept for a few hours before I decided to take a walk by the lake.

Seungri's POV~

I was sitting on the sand, trying to clear my thoughts of Yumi when she just sits beside me.

"Couldn't sleep either?" I chuckel and say,

"Let's just say, the guys snore loud." She giggles and says,

"I had a lot on my mind."

"Same. What's on your mind?" I ask. She blushes and says,

"Nothing. What about you?" I blush and say,

"It's not important." It was a comforting silence before we both said at the same time,

"Actually its- Oh you go first. No it's ok you can go-" We both laughed and she held out a hand gesturing for me to go. I didn't really now what to say. I just stared at her eyes and leaned in.

Yumi's POV~

I didn't know why but I kissed Seungri back. You'd think that after the things he said, I would punch him right? But none of those things were in my head. Once we broke apart, as if on cue, the sun began rising and he chuckled.

"How random, huh Yumi?" I blushed.

"No stupid, lazy, idiot, or giraffe this time? You actually called me by my name." He chuckels and ruffled my hair.

"Hey you know I'm heading back to America soon right?" I say not wanting to keep it a secret. He nods and takes my hand.

"Let's see where this takes us for now."

4 years later~

I sat at the same spot where we shared our first kiss. I called him yesterday telling him I came back to Korea and he planned this spot for us to meet. Maybe he won't show up? I felt some small tears at the brom of my eyes and wiped them away. It's been an hour already so I got up and brushed the sand remnants off my pants.

"I had too high hope. It's been four years after all, he must've already forgot about me." I suddenly feel a pair of warm hands covering my eyes and he whispers,

"Look at that, I'm actually taller than the beautiful giraffe this time. You wouldn't believe the traffic the new company's presiden had to go through to get here."