Nice try

I know what you're up to and it aint working!

Ahn Minyung

Class was over and I walked to my locker to switch books. Just then a familiar figure caught my attention. I tapped her shoulder and she looked at me, ' yeah what is it?' she asked me. ' You don't remember me? And you always told me that you were smarter than me' I said.

' How should I know you? You are a new student here' she said closing her locker. ' Yah Park Hyunji it's me Choi Minyeon!' I whispered the last part so people wouldn't hear.

Her eyes widened in shock ' Minyeon! What are you doing here? I thought you got a scholarship to England?' she started dragging me to the cafeteria. ' I did for three years, I came back to finish my education' I said smiling wide. ' And you have changed! Look at you, so pretty!' Hyunji said while hugging me again. ' Yeah I thought it was time for a change'  we both laughed. 

Park Hyunji had always been the one person to support me through everything. She was always there for me when something had happened. My only friend back than of which I unfortunately lost contact with on the way.

I lost her phone number and she was never really online on anything. After a long talk Hyunji looked at me weirdly and I asked why. ' Any boy problems yet? I've seen many coming to you today' she said and I almost choked on my water. 

' Please stop it. I'm sure all the boys or most of them are nice but if they confess there love or ask me out on a date the first day they see me than they'll probably just want me because of how I look. Girls also have a personality but they're too blind to see that' I said looking at all of the boys in the cafeteria.

I stopped when I saw a whole group of boys looking at me for a rather long time. Hyunji said she was hungry and decided to get some food while I continued drinking my water.

Almost immediatly when she was gone I saw a person sitting beside me. 

' Hey pretty lady, how are you today?' he asked whispering into my ear. 

So cheesy....=.=

' I was fine untill I you came here' I threw at him. After what I said I felt an arm around my waist.

'Please get your arm away from me'  I asked politely.

He still kept in around my waist so I asked him again.

' Get your hand away from me or else...' I threatened.

' What can a girl like you-' he was cut of by my by other arm which threw his face at the table and held his arm behind his back.

Everybody had stopped talking and was now looking at us.

' Are you gonna give up or bother me again?' I asked smiling at him.

' Ahn Minyung, mark my words you will be mi-' I cut him of again by pushing him even harder onto the table.

' Naha don't think so. I may be a girl but I bet I'm stronger than you' I saw Hyunji standing next to the table eating her apple while looking shocked.

I walked out away to my next class with Hyunji running up next to me.

' What just happened?'  she asked me pointing back at that boy.

' He was hitting on me, put his arm aroung my waist, I asked him two get it away twice, he didn't, I smashed his face to the table, he said something about being his, and I pushed him again'  I said while counting everything that happened on my fingers.

' You know you just did that to one of the kingkas and a member of Infinite' she said and stopped me from walking further.

' I don't care how popular he is and what is Infinite?' I asked.

' Infinite? You know? The band that has a contract at Woolim Entertainment? Your parent's music company?' she told me everything slow in case I didn't understand.

' Why would my parents hire someone like him' I said and we stopped at my next class English.

' Uhm I don't know, maybe because he's freakin HOT!' Hyunji said on her way to walk out again.

' Yes Kim Myungsoo is sooo hot!' I said in a sarcastic voice and Hyunji walked away.

I sat down on the last row again and opened my books. The class started and fifteen minutes later a boy came in.

' Sorry I'm late something happened' he said and bowed. 'It's okay Myungsoo go take a seat somewhere' the teacher said.

oh...it's Myungsoo. If he dares to sit next to me...

He sat down next to me. I sighed and continued writing down some stuff. I didn't actually pay much attention to what the teacher was saying and started listening to some music. I guess that drew the line for her, she apparently had been staring at me the whole entire time. ' Miss Ahn Minyung! Unless you can tell me all the grammar, words and spelling of English please remain silent and pay attention' she was about to explain something again but I stood up and started explaining every single bit of English in the speed of sound. ' I don't think that's everything but then again, but I don't want to take all of your time so please continue' I said polite and sat down.

' pff so full of herself' I heard Myungsoo say next to me.

I ignored him and after one more hour the class was finally over and I wanted to walk away but got stopped.

' Minyung because of you excellent English I would like you to tutor Kim Myungsoo' the teacher said and I saw Myungsoo smirk in victory.

' Why?'  I asked.

' Well because Myungsoo is not that great at English. To be exact he has the lowest grades in English'  she said.

' Can't I tutor some other student?' I begged her and she shook her head.

' Fine...' I said and the teacher walked away.

' So when do you want to start teacher ' he put his arm around me again.

' Haven't you learned from last time?' I glared at him and he quickly took his arm away.

' This Saturday 1 PM my house here's the address' I took his hand and wrote my address on it.

He was silent for a rather awkward long time but then said ' you couldn't just asked for a piece of paper you know?' 

 

Myungsoo 

As she took my hand to write her address my stomach started to act weird.I should've just stay at home, I just got better frrom being sick for one whole week.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well I hope it has gotten better this time and that people will still like it ^^.. I will try to update everyday but tomorrow I'm celebrating my birthday with some friends so I may not have enough time to update.

-