Lotte World adventure?

I know what you're up to and it aint working!

Minyeon

 

I opened the door for Ashley and Mia and immediatly hugged them both 'it's so good to see you two!' They parted and smiled at me 'you didn't tell me you lived here!' Ashley looked at me with wide eyes 'yeah I saw your villa multiple times in the past and I am pretty sure you had a pretty easy-going and chill life' I punched her a bit.

'I wanted to be independent and they gave me a job offer' I smirked in a secretive way which made them curious 'what is it?' 

'Follow me' I told them both and walked to the boys their house. 

'So I have this job where I am kinda...-' I got cut of when I opened the door and the boys were all yelling and running inside the house.

'The manager of this crazy group of boys. WHAT IS GOING ON!!' I screamed and the boys continued. 

I saw Myungsoo walk from the kitchen to where I stood. He slid his arms around me 'well hello there, how are you?'

'You've got to be kidding me right? Everyone is running around like fools and you're trying something right now?' I tried pushing him away but it didn't work.

'EVERYONE STOP!' I yelled on top of my lungs and they quickly stopped with whatever it was that they were doing.

'Oh Minyeon...we were just...' I rubbed my temples and held my hand up. 

'You know what? I don't even want to hear it' I sighed 'Just get your stuff, we're leaving in five minutes. And we're going with the tube because I don't have cars that big' I explained.

'What about your parents' limo?' Mia asked which made me glare at her 'No no what limo? We don't have a limo' I waved my hands.

'You have a limo!?' Sungyeol walked up to me and asked. 

'And that surprises you? This child has many motorcycles and cars' Sungkyu said and I glared at him this time 'Who are you calling a child!?' They all laughed.

'Who are those two girls by the way' Sungjong asked.

'Ashley and Mia but they probably won't understand anything of what you say and same goes for you understanding them' 

'You taught me some English so I can probably talk to them' Myungsoo still had his arm around me.

'So you can hit on them?' I asked.

'Nooo, and so what if it was like that? Jealous much?' He held me tighter.

'No more like relieved because you'll leave me alone' I smirked.

'Uhmm not wanting to interrupt or anything but why didn't you tell us you were dating someone?' Ashley whispered.

'Why are you whispering? He can understand you, ya know?' I whispered back.

'But are you two?' Mia smiled brightly.

'Like hell I would date this guy!' I said while still trying to push him away. Instead Myungsoo just hugged me.

'Let go of me L-oner!' 

'We are dating' Myungsoo said.

'Enough with the jokes the five minutes have been over. We're going with the tube and I'll introduce you to the boys'  I made the boys gather in the living room with all their stuff ready to go.

'The oldest one is Sungkyu right here, I am working on his solo album right now. Next to him are Dongwoo and Hoya who are gifted dancers and also have their album coming out soon. The youngest is standing next to Dongwoo which is Sungjong and he really likes attention and being cute. Woohyun is the greasy one in the family. Well at least that's what the fans say but for some reason L-ame is even worse. So him you know already and the last one is de most random and funny guy, Sungyeol' They all bowed and I smiled 'Drop the formalities here guys. We're all friends'

I asked them to walk ahead and go to the tube already. I would catch up with them in a few seconds because I left my phone in my house.

Once I had my phone and wanted to leave I bumped into something when I closed the door and fell onto the person.

'So much for these lenses. Useless...' I said trying to stand up but the person held me down and rolled me over so it was the other way around.

'Dongwoo? What are you doing?' I asked confused.

'Trying to make things right. I really like you Minyeon...I have liked you the entire time' 

'Dongwoo I think you're making a mistake. I don't think you ever really "liked" me but it's just a feeling of protection you have towards me because of L-oner's little game he's playing. We're like siblings man. I don't mean to put you in the friend zone because deep down inside, you know we're better off as friends' He looked into my eyes the entire time as if he was searching for something.

'Can I at least do one last thing before accepting this and can you promise something too?' I nod at his question.

'Please don't fall for the show Myungsoo has been putting up this entire time, don't fall for it but try and find true love as will I. And second...-' Dongwoo slowly moved forward and kissed me. Not on the cheek but on the lips and I kissed him back. As a final goodbye...

 

We after that stood up and decided to run to the rest of the group because they were probably already there. 

When we saw them a couple meters away from us I stopped Dongwoo and whispered 'also your future girlfriend is  going to be really lucky because you're a great kisser' he smiled and hugged me.

'Thanks for waking me up and I hope this hasn't changed anything between us' he looked unsure.

I smiled 'ofcourse nothing has changed don't be so dramatic' we reached the rest of the group and waved.

'Sorry it took such a while. Minyeon couldn't find her phone, she's really clumsy' Dongwoo grinned. I gave him a small punch on the shoulder 'He! Rude!' 

On the tube I was placed next to Myungsoo and Sungyeol because Mia put me there...

Oh what friends are for....So nice of her *sarcasm*

Myungsoo hadn't said a word to me ever since we got in, which is weird.

 

At Lotte World

 

'You guys go ahead I want to talk to L-oner first. Just remember to be back here at 10:30 PM' they all nod.

'Also Ashley and Mia remember to stay close to Sungyeol and Sungkyu if you want to conversate with them or translate for you' they saluted at me and walked away.

'So come on grumpy guy. As much as I don't like you, I'd still like to get along with all of the group members. Otherwise I can't be a good manager' I turned to him.

'Well you seemed to manage Dongwoo just fine back at the houses' he muttered under his breath so it was hard for me to understand but I heard it.

'What do you mean?' 

'I saw you kiss Dongwoo. Just admit that you like him'

'And so what if I did like him? It's not like you could change anything about it anyway' I pointed out and he looked down.

'You sure? Is there really nothing?' I shook my head.

'Not even this?' He held one side of my hips with his left hand and my chin with his right and moved closer to place his lips on mine. To make things worse, I didn't even stop him. I wanted more so I his lips for entrance and he opened, taking charge this time.

Once the bet came to my mind again I pushed him away. 

'No! I made a promise to someone to not fall for this and I'm keeping it' I was about to walk away.

'Who? What promise and why?' he held my wrist to stop me from going anywhere.

'It doesn't matter who it is' 

'Dongwoo?' Myungsoo guessed it right. 

'Don't tell me you didn't feel anything during that kiss' I turned around.

'That's the problem. I know about this bet of yours I was there when you talked about it during lunch break. There are no feelings and besides it's better if we stay professional. I'm your manager after all' I looked him in the eyes.

'No Minyeon it's nothing like-' I stopped him.

'No just don't. Don't make me feel more stupid' 

'Alright I'll go this way and you do your own thing. For now I don't want to speak to you anymore' I walked away and left him stand there.