Truth?

I know what you're up to and it aint working!

Ahn Minyung

Since I didn't get to clean up my house and unpack MY stuff in my own house I decided to clean up Infinite's dorm.

I still wanted to do somethin and it was a big mess in there.

Well what do you expect seven freakin boys living together!?

Hyunji arrived when I was about to clean their dorm and so she offered me her help.

' So you can look through their stuff?' I asked her.

' How come you always know what I want to do! It's getting annoying!' she whined like a kid and I laughed.

' Haha I know you too wel. You can help but don't go looking in stuff that isn't yours, I don't think they would appreciate it that much' I said and she nod smiling wide.

' I'll do the bathroom, kitchen and that room over there' I said pointing in every direction of the places.

' You can do the room with the bunkbeds and that room there' I said and she nod.

'Sungjong's room here I come!' she whispered to hersel but I heard it.

Maybe it wasn't so smart to give her that room to clean...

In only half an hour I was done with all three rooms and Hyunji was still busy cleaning those two small rooms.

' What is taking you so long!?' I said and opened the door finding Hyunji searching through someone's underwear.

'Sungjong?' I asked her and she nod stepping back a bit.

' This is exactly what I meant. Alright I'll clean this room. Here is some money and go buy some groceries at the store nearby' I said.

' Alright alright' she said taking the bag I handed her and walking out.

I finished cleaning again very fast and decided to sit in one of the rooms finished the last sentence of the new Infinite songs while waiting for them to come here.

Only ten minutes later I heard the door open and thought it was Hyunji.

First acting all slow and now this fast?

The door to this room opened but I still didn't look up to Hyunji nor did I say anything.

Hyunji jumped on the bed and pulled me by the waist.

' Waah!! Let go L-oser' I said and tried pushing him away.

' How did you know it was me?' he asked confused and I smiled to myself.

' Because of how you smell' I replied him.

' You like how I smell hu?' he said pulling me even closer.

I remained calm and said ' I never said that'

Maybe I should be a bit nicer. I can't go back to all sweet to hatred in one moment, if I do he'll notice something's going on.

' What's this?' he asked taking the notebook with the new Infinite song in it.

' It's personal!' I said struggling to get out of his grip even more.

' Hey this is the completed version of wat mr and ms Choi showed us!' he said and I widened my eyes.

Seriously!? How did they even get this!? Like with ninjas or something?

' That's because they gave it to me' I said lying again.

' I don't believe you anymore so tell the truth or else' he said trying to threaten me.

' Or else what!?' I said loud.

' I'll kiss you' 

' Alright alright I'll tell' I gave up knowing that if I had to spent so much time with these guys they would find out sooner or later.

' I am the Choi's their adopted child and they gave me this job so I could pay for my own stuff' I said telling only half the truth.

' Liar, now the real truth because they only had one child and her name was Choi Min-y-yeon' he said stuttering the last part.

 

Myungsoo

' Liar, now the real truth because they only had one child and her name was Choi Min-y-yeon' I said realising something.

The girl I had been bullying was the daughter of the Choi's...

Why was Minyung lying about being their adopted child? She was still hiding something.

' Let go of me!' she screamed again.

' No not unless you tell me the truth' I said holding her tighter.

She sighed and spoke again ' I am the Choi's daughter' 

' I said the truth!' 

' It is the truth! I really am!'

' Like I would believe that! Like I said their daughter's name is Choi Minyeon not Ahn Minyung!' I said almost choking her with my arms.

' I changed my name so that people would not bully me again like how they used to back then. I hated it espescially that one time when one of the students dropped there food all over me and cut my clothes with scissors where the whole school could see me' she said with anger in her voice.

Sh*t that student was me...

Now that I think back at it it was really unreasonable for me to do something like that

'' Now happy?' she said. She didn't even shed one tear when telling this story.

You're hiding your feeling and thought aren't you?

' So are you going to be Choi Minyeon from now on or Ahn Minyung?' I asked her still not letting go.

' Ahn Minyung ofcourse. People will never find out that I used to be that fat ugly ' she said and her words hurt me even though she meant it for herself.

' You were never a fat ugly , don't call yourself that' I told her and turned her around so she could face me.

' Why wouldn't I I'm only repeating the words you said when cutting my clothes' she said and smirked.

So she knows...

' I am sorry for what I did but don't say stuff like that about yourself I was stupid back then' I said trying to apologize for what I did.

' You still are' she said looking directly at me.

' Yah stop it!' I said avoiding her eyes.

' Why? It's true if you were not I wouldn't have to tutor you. Stupid L-oner' she said chuckling.' 

' Yah stop it or else!' 

' Oh really scary, starting your "or else" again' she said still trying to make eye contact with me.

I looked her in the eyes this time and closed them before crashing my lips onto hers.

My first kiss

This really was my first kiss, I never actually kissed someone.

After not even three seconds she pushed me away and took her chance to stand up. She looked totally normal after I had kissed her.

Maybe she likes me back? What am I saying? She likes me BACK? That means I have to like her first! Pff like that will ever happen! 

But why did I kiss her?

' She smiled at me took the notebook and stood up leaving this room.

 

Ahn Minyung

Ahh that L-oner kissed me! 

If I want to get my revenge on him than I have to play this game right! 

Smiling and acting nice, when was the end of this bet? I have to find out

And when it's time and he thinks I totally like him I'll dump him!

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know why I'm doing a second update on one day but I just did. Hope you'll all like this chapters and please comment or subscribe ^^ :D XD ><