Yay?

I know what you're up to and it aint working!

Minyeon/Minyung

 

Both Dongwoo and Hoya smiled happily and clapped their hands. 

' Really? You're not kidding right?'  Dongwoo asked and I shook my head.

' No for real, I wrote some songs already and you two will also have the oppertunity to compose songs if you want to'  I said and handed them a sheet with all the information.

' We will begin recording in the studio somewhere at the end of Sesame Player and we will also shoot one music video' the two boys yelled together.

' This is so amazing!'  Hoya said and jumped around.

' Arlight but for now. Can you to please go check your outfits for this evening if everything fits and I'll be in the practice room if you need me'  I said and walked away.

I had found this really old song I once wrote and I want it to be their next single. Unfortunately for me the choreograper just quit because of a broken ankle...

Why do people always quit their jobs when I'm around!?

So now I have to think of a new choreography. I never told anybody this but apart from composing songs and being a manager I can also sing and dance. I have thought about being an idol before but I think I want to help idols improve rather than be one myself.

I the music and started dancing this rather fierce dance. I don't think Infinite has ever really danced really fierce. 

They were always more smooth and clean instead of fierce and powerful.

After ten minutes I already had one third of the song and since the chorus was the same everytime I didn't have to do much other stuff. 

I have thought about dancing to this song many times so actually doing it isn't as hard as it might look.

 

Myungsoo

Without saying goodbye Minyeon just left, she didn't even look at me.

The whole time I was thinking about what she might possibly could have said to Hoya and Dongwoo. 

And to make things worse I know Dongwoo has kind of a thing for her so I am afraid he might make a move or something.

This way I will never be able to win her over.

f-for the bet ofcourse!

That's what this is all about!

Maybe I should just make her jaelous by dating someone else? Or is that a little bit too harsh?

Ahhhh I don't care about her feelings! I just have to find a way to get her to be mine as soon as possible!

I should ask Sunggyu or Woohyun about this. Sunggyu is the oldest and Woohyun knows the most about girls.

I'll go to them when we get home, I don't have any classes with them today.

I was like this thinking about everything the WHOLE time. During P.E, English, Korean, History etc...

Something just does not feel exactly right but I don't know what it is...

 

 

Finally when class was over I walked to the car which was picking us up from school as soon as possible. In the car I waited for the other members.

I have to know what's going on at home

Finally when the others came I told the driver to go and we went to the house.

' What's going on Myungsoo?' Sungyeol asked me and poked my face.

' Nothing! I am just tired and want to go home to rehearse'  I said pushing his hand away.

' I wonder what Dongwoo and Minyung are doing right now?' Sungyeol asked in a teasing like voice.

' What do you mean Dongwoo and Minyung!? Hoya is with them too!'  I said in response.

' I know but what if she wanted to talk to Dongwoo alone' Sungyeol wiggled his eyebrows and smiled creepy.

' Like she would to that!' I said in defense.

Would she do that?

The car stopped and I got out first, but not as fast as first.

When I got inside the house Dongwoo and Hoya were in the living room all dressed up for Inkigayo.

' Where's Minyeon!?' I asked.

' Practice room, wait Min-yeon?' Hoya said but before I could hear the last part I also went to the practice room.

I opened the door silently and saw Minyeon there....dancing!?

I listened to the song that was playing and it kinda sounded like Minyeon.

She doesn't sing, or does she?

Totally confused I walked into the room further and stopped the music which made Minyeon flinch in surprise.

' W-what are you doing here L-oner?'  she asked cold and stared right through me.

So we're back to the old ways again hu?

' Nothing just watching you dance and listen to the song' I said crossing my arms leaning against the wall.

' Don't listen to my songs and watch me dance creep!' she said backing off a bit.

' How come you think I'm a creep?' I asked acting innocent.

' Well first of all because of what you did just now and second of all because you look creepy with that face!' she said pointing to me.

' What face?' I asked her confused.

' Your face!' she said and my eyes widened.

' You think my face is creepy!? Do you know how many girls would kill to be standing where you're standing right now!? Just four feet away from me!' I said and stepped a bit closer.

' Well I'm not one of them!' she said also stepping closer and obviously not afraid of what I said.

' Well maybe you should be' I said.

' And why is that mr.kim?' she said with her hands on her waist.

' Because one sided love never works' 

 

Minyeon/Minyung

' Because one sided love never works' he said with his hand now on my cheek.

I heard the door open and punched Myungsoo in his stomach.

' Oh are you alright! Here let me help you get up' I said acting all innocent and sweet towards him.

' I am not that easy you know? Please back off' I said not sure if I had to continue this bet after all because I am their manager now and I should be more responsible.

' Now that you rejected me I'll make you fall even deeper in love with me' he said whispering and walking to Infinite.

Who were all looking at me with a suspicous look on their faces.

' So Minyung or should I say Minyeon!' Sunggyu started.

I gave him a no emotion face and he pointed at me.

' I KNEW something wasn't right about you, now speak up!' he continued and I sighed.

' Alright I wanted to tell you this a long time ago. Only L-ame was the one who knew about this' I said ready to continue what I was about to say.

' YOU KNEW!?' Sunggyu asked Myungsoo and he nod.

' But I wasn't trying to hide it or anything! Everytime I said her real name she kicked me or did something else to shut me up!' he said to defend himself.

' Alright lets get this over with. I am actually the daughter of the bosses of this company....' 

I continued talking for like ten minutes when they finally understood.

' So can we call you Minyeon from now on?' Sungjong asked and I nod.

' Wait, were you that fat ugly girl that Myungsoo always bullied!?' Sunggyu said out loud.

My head dropped and was now facing the ground =.=

' Thanks for the compliment Sunggyu. I'll remember that for the next costumes you all have to wear in your next single' I said planing my evil (funny) revenge already.

' Sorry I didn't mean it like that, you're really pretty now, It's just that, and you are so, or were so-' Sungyeol put his hand in front of Sunggyu mouth to make him shut up.

' I think that's enough for now leader Sunggyu' he said and we all laughed.

 

A camera crew suddenly came into the room with a whole staff behind them.

' Hello we are from Sesame Player' they said and some of them bowed.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DIdn't check the spelling and grammar once again but have to make homework. Still sorry by the way. Hope you will all like this chapter! It's not that good or exciting but things will be in the further chapters! I promise ^^