Really do not know what to name this chapter right now XD

I know what you're up to and it aint working!

Minyeon

 

I walked away from Myungsoo as still stood there, not following me or anything but just looking. I hated him for everything he's ever done. Also I've been thinking for a while about not being their manager anymore and just doing my own thing. Really, I don't know if that's a good idea but maybe I could be a Kpop idol myself. It's not like I've got anything planned for the future. I don't want kids, I want to travel, meeting people is what I want. That you can only do when you don't have kids or when you're a Hollywood actor/actress but then you wouldn't see your kids that much and that- 

I am getting off topic right now. The point is, Myungsoo is a jackass and he can die...

 

Myungsoo

 

I was still standing on the same spot, fifteen minutes after Minyeon left. I freakin hate myself for this bet. I kept saying to myself that the only reason I wanted to be close to her was because of the bet. But I lied, to everyone and myself but most importantly to Minyeon. I want to be with her because I love her. Not because of a deal to do stuff for the members, that;s just stupid.

But anyway, as I started walking I apparently didn't pay that much attention and some dog came running towards me and I got thrown back to the ground. Because of the fall's impact, I hit my head on the ground and everything turned black...

 

 

 

 

for only a second and I was able to stand up again. Still a little rusty but I managed to walk to a bench and sit down. I decided to rest for a moment before walking again. The dog just disappeared and I don't even know where the owner of the dog went or who it even was. I do have to say it was kinda rude to just walk away- WHY AM I EVEN SPEAKING OF THIS.

I am trying to change the subject of Minyeon and how I feel towards her. I really have to find her and make things right! Even if she loves Dongwoo, I still don't want her to hate me. I want to get along even if I have to stand by her, being hurt the entire time.

I stood up and called Sungyeol 'Aah Sungyeol? Have you perhaps seen Minyeon?' before I let him say anything I continued again 'Also, there might be a possibility that she's not very fond of me at the moment...She probably hates my guts' I confessed.

'What did you do this time?' he gave me a voice a mother would make after doing something wrong. 

'I kind of kissed her without making things clear about the bet that was going on. I wanted to stop the bet, I was willing to do everything for you all and lose the bet but in the moment I guess I just forgot...' I let my head fall down in dissapointment. 

'Well I saw her speaking to Dongwoo just a second ago, I think somewhere around the indoor ice-rink because they wanted to visit the shop that was closeby somewhere right there' 

'I do have to say it again that you've messed things up pretty bad this time man, you really are the most stupid out of all of us' 

'Hey! That's is NOT true!' I yelled at him.

'Well maybe the first part...But not the second thing!' 

'Keep on dreaming L-oner!' Sungyeol said playfully.

'Oh so now you're using that nickname too? How much worse can things get around here?' I sighed and looked around for the indoor part of Lotte World.

As soon as I saw the signes, I hang up on Sungyeol and ran as fast as I could. I got many weird stares from several people, well let's say everyone. Also a horde of fan girls came running after me which made me run even faster. 

Now I know for sure what love feels like. And I used to tell myself it was because of lust. I guess it's true what they say. You never know what you had until you lost it...