The hunt

I know what you're up to and it aint working!

Minyeon

' Where are they?' I asked Chaen but he just shrugged.

' They ran off' he simply said.

=.= ' Well you're obviously no help...' I said and walked back to the car.

' It's all part of the show' he responded and smiled.

'You've got to be kidding me! Now I have to find the boys!' I said and started walked in a random direction.

No camera was following me and Chaen just stayed at the house with one other person from the staff while I searched for the boys.

As I walked through the city I saw many people walking in and out of shops I was looking around for one of the boys.

All of a sudden I heard a familiar scream and I looked to my left. 

I was Sungyeol running away from me while screaming like an idiot. 

I ran after him the second I saw him.

I saw Hoya and Sungjong following him and I tried to run faster but failed.

I couldn't keep up with them.

I kept walking in a fast pace and looking around everywhere.

Only a few minutes had passed and I saw someone in a black/purple striped vest walking. 

He hadn't seen me yet but when he turned around he screamed and ran away from me.

It was Sungyeol.

Screaming is probably one of his hobbies isn't it?

I ran after him, he was running away again while shrieking.

I saw him get into a taxi and I was just a few seconds too late, otherwise I would've got him.

This is so tiring...why do they have to be like this? 

Once again I was walking around looking for one of the boys. I noticed walking around and searching for them wasn't much of a smart idea so I stood in front of a shop waiting for on of them to walk by.

I knew the boys wouldn't be that far, so one of them would probably be stupid enough to walk around without even paying attention.

 

 

 

 

And I was right. Not even ten minutes of standing behind some pillar kind of thing I saw L-oner walking towards me, but he didn't notice me at all.

I came from behind the pillar and as soon as he saw me he ran away.

I had almost caught him but he was wiggling to much and also ran off again just like Sungyeol.

Am I getting old or something? Wait no...they're older than me...=.=

I have to think like they would. 

Where would they go if they want a break?

I heard them talk about Hongdae

I walked back to the dorm and sat in the car, Chaen wasn't there so I assume he was with a camera somewhere.

It was a pretty long ride to go to Hongdae because of the busy traffic.

 

When I got in Hongdae I heard my phone ring and I looked at the caller ID. 

It was Chaen, I answered the phone.

'Found them yet?' he asked and I could hear from his voice he was smirking.

'Very funny and no. I can't keep up with them once they start running' I said and continued walking.

'Well good luck finding them' he said and hung up.

I sighed and looked around in Hongdae.

I went back to where I had parked my car and there I heard a quite familiar scream again.

Seriously Sungyeol....?

I ran to the other side of the car and saw Sungyeol running away. 

A few seconds later I noticed L-ame also running away but he was closer to me so I went for L.

Sungyeol went to the left and Myungsoo to the right, both screaming like crazy.

I ran a bit faster so I could catch Myungsoo by his arm and it worked!

 

FINNALLY I had one of the seven boys...

It sure took me a while, but now that I've got one of them it'll be easier for me to locate the others.

'Why am I the only one getting caught! Ah really!' Myungsoo screamed in my ear.

'Because you're stupid and now also my hostage' I said still panting like crazy from all the running.

'Ha ha very funny' he said and I dragged him to the car.

'Get in and tell me where the boys are'  I demanded and pushed him in the car.

'From what I know Woohyun, Dongwoo and Sunggyu are together somewhere in Hongdae' he said next to me in the car.

'Call the members' I said cold and he tried making up an excuse.

'My batteries are dead' he said and I raised my eyebrow.

'Like I would believe you. Call them and say you didn't get caught'

'I said I didn't have any batteries'

'Call them' 

'What are you gonna do for me?' he said and I laughed sarcastically.

'I'll give you a not emberassing costume in your next song' I said pointing at his clothes.

'Will you let go of me when we escape next time?' he said and I tried to play along.

'Alright I will let go of you when I see you' I said to him but he did not fully believe me.

'Promise promise' he said holding out his pinky.

'Like for real? How old are you?' I said but he interwined his hand with mine.

'Alright, I promise to let L-oner go the next time he runs off' I said and he smirked.

'Now call the members!' I said and he took out his phone and started calling.

Dead battery my

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Really sorry for this rather boring chapter but I had to work today from 9 AM to 6 PM and I'm pretty dead tired since I also had to clean up so that makes it even later....

Also I feel like I'm getting sick. I had a lot of ideas but all of a sudden they were gone. Please help me if you guys have any good ideas ^^