First episode and weird atmosphere?

I know what you're up to and it aint working!

Minyeon

When the camera crew and staff of Sesame Player came in turned around in their direction.

'Hi my name's Choi Minyeon and I am their manager. Boys please continue your practice' I said and walked to the director of the show.

'They're busy practicing for their Inkigayo performance today. Myungsoo please go change into your other clothes and come back after you're done' I looked at him and saw him smirk.

he's probably up to something again....

'Hello I'm Chaen. You said you were Infinite's manager? Aren't you the daughter of the bosses at Woollim?' he asked me and I nod.

'Yes and yes I'm also Infinite's manager' I said laughing rather awkward.

'Aren't you a bit too young to be a manager?' he said not trying to be rude.

'I don't know. I think I'm doing a pretty good job so far and I'm almost nineteen. To be honest, you don't look so old yourself' I said back to him.

'You're right I'm twenty four' he said and we both laughed together.

'So what will the boys do today?' I asked him and he showed me a piece of paper.

'Nothing much this will just be a introduction episode of their lives and personalities' he said and I nod.

'Alright, and all I do is just stand here and watch?' I asked because I hadn't done any of this stuff before.

'Pretty much. You have to look if the boys say anything they're not allowed to say or do'

'Seems easy' I said and the door to the practice room opened again.

It was Myungsoo in his performance clothes.

(please imagine these are their clothes for the new song.... Also the episodes of the original Sesame Player will not be used here. Ofcourse some of them will but not every episode and they will not be the same)

I walked out while the boys were practicing to get the car. Their perfomance at Inkigayo isn't like it would normally be. As soon as the boys arrive they will have to start their performance immediatly and also leave immediatly because of the little space they've got there right now.

So in total we'll be their for like one whole hour which is really really short time. I went back to the practice room and calld the boys. They were done practicing already and Sungyeol was talking to Chaen.

'Come on we've got to go! Please go sit in the car and wait for me' they all walked away and some of the staff members followed them.

'We've placed camera's in the car you will be using to drive in this whole season' Chaen said and gave me different keys.

I quickly walked outside to park the other car in the correct place. 

The boys were sitting in the car, it was a eight passenger car.

Woohyun, Sunggyu and Hoya sat at the back seats. Sungjong, Sungyeol and Dongwoo were on the middle seats and Myungsoo sat next to me in the front

I gave him a glare and he smiled, not smirk but smiled.

I still think he's up to something.

Wait....ofcourse he's up to something, he has a freakin bet!

I still don't know wether I should keep playing with him or if I should keep things more professional.

'It is that there are camera's, otherwise I would kick you right now' I murmured.

'I love you too honey' he said and put his hand on my leg.

'Get your hand off me!' I whispered but he kept his hand still.

'I wouldn't make a scene if I were you' he said back to me and I sighed.

When we arrived at the concert I was right, there wasn't even time to practice singing or anything so the boys went up right away.

After The Performance In The Car

After the performance I asked Dongwoo if he could sit beside me and he said yes. 

Myungsoo is kinda creepin me out. The boys were awfully quiet and they were all playing with their phones.

When we arrived back at the dorm I walked to the door. I forgot my keys and went back to the car but when I turned back the boys were gone.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So what do you guys think? Should Minyeon keep playing with L or will she have to keep things personal? Please help by answering me...