The hunt-part two

I know what you're up to and it aint working!

Minyeon

' Where are you guys?' Myungansoo asked while he had his phone on speaker so I could listen.

' You know that celphone store?'  I heard Sungyeol say who clearly had know idea yet what was going on.

' I got caught by Minyeon but then ran away again'  he said trying to hold his laughter.

' You got caught by Minyeon but ran away?'  Sungyeol said repeating what Myungsoo had just said to him.

'I'm walking aroung right now so keep an eye around the place'  Myungsoo continued his lie.

' We'll be sitting in a cafe and resting'  Sungyeol revealed he was with more than one.

' Alright'  was all Myungsoo said.

' I did it. I did it' he put his phone away again and I ignored him.

' Why are you not answering me?' he raised his eyebrow.

I shrugged and said to him that he could go back to the dorm.

' I don't wanna go back to that boring dorm'  he whined like a little child and pouted.

' Why not?'  I asked a bit irritated by his child like behaviour.

' I want to stay here......with you'  he said the last part a bit softer.

' Nice act Myungsoo you're a top class actor now get that lazy but back to the dorm'  I commanded him but just like I assumed, he wouldn't listen.

' I'm staying right here'  he said crossing his arms as if he was on strike.

I didn't respond to him and continued to drive further into Hongdae, to the cafe they texted.

I told Myunsoo to stay in the car and for once he actually listened to me.

So I went inside the cafe and I didn't see them.

I saw there was a second floor so I walked up the stairscase and saw them sitting at a table in the middle of the room.

I waved at them to come closer, but ofcourse instead of coming closer they walked away.

Sungyeol probably saw there was no way out and came walking to me. 

But when I focused to much on capturing Sungyeol I hadn't noticed that Sungjong and Hoya had already gotten out of the room.

As soon as I had dragged Sungyeol outisde he just HAD to run away and scream in glee again.....

I ran after him and saw he slowed down after only and few second of running so I was able to block him from escaping by holding his arm.

When we came back to the car I saw Myungsoo sitting and having this huge grin on his face. 

Sungyeol saw it was Myungsoo who was laughing at him nd it probably hit him that he was tricked.

' You bad guy! Hey L why are you here?'  he asked sticking his head in the inside of the car.

' I don't know. I got caught'  he simply said.

' I got caught before' he then continued making it more clear for Sungyeol.

' I told him the location. This bad guy!' Sungyeol was obviously still flabbergasted about what had happened to him.

' I didn't think you would betray me, really without lying'  Sungyeol sat beside Myungsoo in the back of the car.

I sighed and went back in the car to find the rest.

I think I saw Dongwoo at some point but he ran away too fast for me to catch him so I stayed in the car in hope to maybe see one of the others.

I saw Dongwoo at a patbingsoo place so I told Myungsoo and Sungyeol to stay in decar while I went to get Dongwoo.

He had payed already so I back hugged him and asked "should I give you the recipe?'

'Yes. Who is this?' he said turning his head around to look.

'Hi?' I said and he started laughing like crazy.

'Ahh what is this!?' he said while still laughing like his crazy self.

'Go to the car' I said and let him go to Myungsoo and Sungyeol.

I continued to walk around.

I still have to find Woohyun, Hoya, Sungjong and Sunggyu....

'Those boys are so tiring' I said and let out a loud sigh.

When walking around something caught my eye.

It was Sungjong walking around with Hoya but as soon as I saw them they ran away with me running after them.

Fonrtunately for me, Sungjong was slow enough for me to catch him.

He struggled while I held him but gave up anyway.

I told Sungjong to stay here and I tan again because I saw Hoya stop running.

I caught him from the back but he took of his jacket and ran away from me.

Even more tired I went to back to the car when all the boys were waiting.

I suddenly felt dizzy so I decided to take the boys to the dorm and find the others myself.

I didn't say anything during the car ride and I kept my eyes on the road.

Once we got home I got out of the car to open the dorm house we I suddenly felt myself fall backwards.

 

 

Myungsoo

When I saw Minyeon open the door to our dorm I  saw her fall backwards. I was the first person behind her in line so I caught her by the waist.

'Omg! Minyeon-ah passed out!' I heard Sungjong scream in shock and waved his arms around.

Drama queen....

'You guys should go back to Hongda to find the others, they'll probably not believe us if we told them Minyeon had passed out' I said and they nod. 

When I opened the door I saw Dongwoo still standing there and watching Minyeon.

'Go Dongwoo! Help the others!' I said and he woke up from his little daydream.

While I draggen Minyeon inside one camera was around and he was still filming. 

I ignored him and took Minyeon to my room and put her down on my bed.

I left Minyeon alone for a few minutes to go to the kitchen and make some soup.

I don't really know what's going on, but I think making soup wouldn't hurt her.

I took all the vegetables I could find and all the other ingredients I needed to make this soup.

After only a few minutes of cooking the soup was already finished.

It may seem impossibly fast but I enjoy cooking so now and then.

I filled one bowl with the vergetable soup I made and walked back to my room.

I saw Minyeon standing up straight while clinging on to the curtains.

'What are you doing!?' I asked and put the soup back at the table in the corner.

'I have to go find the boys' she staid while trying to stand up straight again.

I immediatly held her by her arm and pushed her down on my bed again.

'You should lay down and stay still alright?' I said while she struggled to get out of my grip.

The more she struggled the tighter I held her arms.

'Ouch let go of me!' she whined like a kid.

'No not untill you decide to listen to me and lay down! You're sick Minyeon!' I said and she stopped struggling.

'You don't look so hot either' she mumbled to me and I chuckled.

'I didn't mean it like that! I meant that you're actually sick sick!' 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for letting you all wait for this update, still boring...=.= I am stil kind of busy with school. I'm in some sort of test-week right now and Saturday I have to work again so I will probably update tomorrow or Sunday XD Comment & Subribe awesome people~! ^^