....=.=

I know what you're up to and it aint working!

Ahn Minyung

'What?' I asked in surprise.

' Well their previous managers went overseas to work on a other project in our company. So we thought of you' mum just smiled at me like it was the most normal thing in the world to ask your teenage daughter to be a manager of a band.

I still had a "why" face and so they continued talking.

' Since you already wrote most of their songs, you can sing and dance so you can help them at any time. And lastly Myungsoo had told us you're really close with him and the rest of Infinite' my dad said.

Myungsoo...you will be dead by the end of tomorrow....

' Plus you will make some money' my dad wiggled his eyebrows weird.

' That's the point, I don't want money from you guys! I want to earn my own money!' I waved around with my arms.

' That's why we want to offer you this job. It pays more than most jobs and you do everything on your own, we will not interfere' my mother stood up and showed me the contract.

I was quiet for more than ten minutes trying to scan the whole thing. ' I have to live with them?' I asked and they nod.

' Well not actually in their dorm but right next to it' father responded.

' Alright'  I flipped through the pages one more time.

' So, what's your answer?' my mother asked long and slow.

' I said alright! I'll do it, but only if I get credit for the songs I write and if you guys don't steal them anymore!' I signed the contract and gave it to my mother.

' Also since I wrote all those songs I would like to have a percentage of what you guys made of those songs' I said walking towards the door.

' You are indeed a cold business woman'  my dad laughed.

' You wanted to do business with me so that's what it is. I'll move in tomorrow' I said chuckling at what just happened and walked outside again.

 

Myungsoo

I woke up first today, I normally am not the person to wake up first but since the managers are not here I feel like I need to be more responsible I guess.

Me and the rest of Infinite were walking in the hallway when I suddenly spotted Minyung and her friend.

I wanted to walk to her but surpisingly she walked to me us first.

' Hey Minyung! How are you?' I saw Dongwoo smiling at her.

I will never be able to win this bet if he continues acting this way

' Hi Dongwoo. I'm fine and you?' she asked him.

' Great' Dongwoo smiled even wider.

Jerk...

' I wanted to talk to you all, please stand in a line' she asked us all.

What is she trying to do?

'' So you're Sungjong, Sungyeol, I think you're Hoya and next is Sunggyu. Woohyun is the one standing next to L-oser and I ofcourse remember Dongwoo' she said pointing at us.

' What is this sudden interest in us?' I said trying to put my arm around her waist put she pushed me away.

' I have t show interest when I am your manager' she said smiling wide.

We all looked shocked.

' What?' Sungyeol eventually managed to say.

' Yeah my parents-, their bo-sses wanted me uhmm to be your manager' she now looked rather nervous.

' So you want us to believe that our songwriters' daughter were to be chosen to be our manager?' I asked her and she slowly nod.

I still didn't believe what she said, something doesn't feel quite right....

'Besides why would you care. I'm your boss and you shouldn't ask those kinds of questions' she said and smirked.

I feel like this is going to be a hell for me

'Minyung! Let's celebrate that you're our new manager!' Dongwoo and Sungyeol happily said.

'Sorry maybe some other time but I have to move to a new appartement this afternoon' she said.

'We'll probably see you soon enough' I said in a deep voice next to her ear.

'I am seriously considering kicking your ' she said threatening again.

'I dare you' I asked knowing it wasn't such a smart thing to say.

'I will not because I am your manager and a responsible person' she said which surprised me.

'Before I leave I would like to introduce you all to my friend Hyunji' she said a little late before leaving.

The members and I walked to the cafeteria for our first break, the next would be the lunch break in which I would have to study again.

'I think that girl is hiding something from us' I said.

'I think it's not only from us but more people' Woohyun said and sat down next to me.

'I will prove that I was right all along about that girl. She probably wants popularity or something' I almost murmured to myself.

'I knew you would not be able to do win her over' Sungyeol said in victory.

'You know nothing yet! I'll get her just wait!' I said feeling a bit down without knowing why.

'I forgot to tell you all that, Woohyun, Hoya, Sunggyu and Sungjong have a radio schedule this afternoon. I'll send someone else this time to pick you up' Minyung said behind us.

Crap...did she hear us talk?

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am pretty tired today and it's 2PM here... I didn't check the grammar or anything. Sorry if anything is wrong ><