Janus Woohyun

I know what you're up to and it aint working!

Minyeon

 

I woke up the next morning from the sunlight on my face. It finally stopped raining! I then noticed something, this was not my room...

I also heard someone's heavy breathing behind my back so I turned around. It was Myungsoo! Out of all people it was ofcourse him. I tried to think back to what happened and why or how I ended up here. And ofcourse I wasn't panicking, we both still had out clothes on so probably nothing could've happened.

I tried to stand up but my feet were stuck between his legs. After a long time of kicking I gave up and decided to just sleep some more. It was Saturday anyway and the crew wouldn't be coming today

.

30-minutes later

 

I was still wide awake after I woke up like thirty minutea ago but I just couldn't go back to sleep.

I never go back to sleep once I wake up, I just can't. I'm not the type of girl to think anything happened after I slept in the same bed as a guy. Why would people even think that after someone still had all their clothes on. I mean come on I would only think that if I don't know what happened the day before. But enough talking to myself, I have to wake up. Today I wanted to record a new song for Sunggyu. I decided to wait untill next year to actually make and sell a single or mini-album for Infinite H and instead squeeze in a solo album for Sunggyu. After thinking about some stuff for a while I grew tired and irritated of it so I tried thinking of a new plan to wake this heavy sleeper up.

I turned back to Myungsoo, took a deep breath and screamed 'WAKE UP!!' 

I saw him flinch a bit at my sudden voice but he now also turned around, holding me even tighter.

'HELP!' I screamed trying to get one of the other members to help me. Soon after I screamed two or three times more for help until I finally heard somebody in the living area. 

The door opened and I saw Woohyun standing there with Sungjong. 'Help me please, Myungsoo won't wake up and I am stuck' I begged them.

They just stood there with a grin plastered on their faces. 'You sure you don't want to lay next to you Myungsoo' Woohyun wiggled his eyebrows.

'What do you mean MY Myungsoo!? Trying to be funny huh!? Just help me!' 

'And what if we don't?' Woohyun continued with a threat.

'Fine by me but you'll regret it or the rest of you life, remember that I'm your manager!'

'You've got a point. Come help me Sungjong'he took Sungjong by the wrist and led him out of the room.

'Why are you leaving me here, I thought you'd help me' 

'Oh we're going to help you alright!' Woohyun screamed from outside the bedroom door.

'HE if going to help you! I have no part in this!' Sungjong then yelled back.

I threw my had back down on the pillow but as soon as I did that icy cold water was spilled all over me.

'Aahhh!' me and Myungsoo both scramed in shock. I looked up to see a smirking Woohyun standing right in front of me with a smal now empty bucket of water.

'You're dead meat now, you know that right?' I said trying to keep my calm. 

'What's wrong with you!?' I heard Myungsoo yell next to me.

'This time you went too far Woohyun, I will also take my revenge on you so keep your guard up' Myungsoo tried threatening Woohyun but that was obviously no use, he was still grinning and smiling like an idiot.

'I know you two won't after you've seen these wonderful pictures I took last night' he said while taking his cellphone from his pocket. 

He flipped to screen to our side so that we could also see the picture and there were Myungsoo and I both sleeping while he was holding me.

I face-palmed myself and Myunsoo too dropped his head in defeat.

'People will know that's a lie, they'll never believe you. A manager and band member can't ever be together that's just impossible and will cause a scandal' 

'Still so sure if you see all the other pictures I took last night, this one is nothing compared to all the other ones I've got' he showed me his smirk again.

'Ughh I should have known you were like this!' I groaned and rolled my eyes.

'I am pretty sure at least one person enjoyed this night' Woohyun said now looking at Myungsoo who looked away. 

I on the other hand stood up and walked to the living room where I saw the rest of Infinite sitting in a circle.

'Why are all of you sitting here!?' I asked them raising one eyebrow.

'Uhm because we wanted to sit down?' Sungyeol said to me in a "isn't-it-obvious" tone.

'Like I'm stupid. Why didn't you come to rescue me from him!?' I asked while using dramatic hand gestures.

'Oohh that! Because you two looked cute together' Sungyeol continued his food after answering me and the others also nod.

'I would threaten you if I could but I can't because Woohyun took pictures of Myungsoo and I so consider yourselves lucky this time' I said and sat down next to Dongwoo. I sighed and suddenly felt pretty tired even though I slept all night. 

'Don't you want anything to eat Minyeon?' Dongwoo looked up and held my shoulder. I shook my head and pushed myself up so I sat up straight.

'Come on you have to, we're going to the beach today' Sungjong said happily with already a bag with what I assume full of beach balls, blankets, sunblock etc.

'Nope' I simply said.

'Minyeon' Sunggyu was this time the one to speak.

'Can't force me' I said and rolled over on my belly.

'Oh yes we can, want to see these cute pictures I took with my cellphone?' Woohyun now came into this room while showing us his phone. 

'I won't eat, you can't control me!' I said in a rebellious voice and waved my arms around in the air.

'You sure? I'm just one click away from sending this all over the web' Woohyun tried threatening again 

'I am your manager and you will do as I say it's not the other way around' I growled.

'Wait! Who gave you guys permission to go to the beach today? Because I am positive I did not do that' I lifted my face and looked at the boys.

'Oh your parents did, they said we worked really hard this past month so we got a day off to the beach' Hoya told me.

'And we're leaving in thirty minutes so eat and change or else we'll not hesitate to put this on the internet or worse, we could send this to your parents' Woohyun teased me again.

'I wouldn't mind it if you guys send those pictures to my parents. It's not like they would believe you and it wouldn't cause a scandal. Now if you would put it online then it would be a scandal' I explained to the boys and smiled.

'Well we'll leave in thirty minutes and I expect you to have eaten by then and packed your stuff for today' Sunggyu responded.

I sighed and crawled over the floor.

This is going to be a long day...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for this awful chapter I personally am not proud of the past few updates I've been posting. It's just that I am running out of ideas (well actually I have none left at this point in the story) and I was also sick in the first week of Christmas vacation. That brings me to my next point: HAPPY NEW YEAR!!