Worried?

I know what you're up to and it aint working!

Minyeon 

I saw Myungsoo sitting in front on the motorcycle. 

' I don't even want to argue with you now, let's just go' I sighed and hopped on the behind seat. Instead of going home to their dorm or my house Myungsoo went all kinds of different directions. We went too fast for me to ask why so I just shut up about it. When he had parked the motorcycle I got off and locked it. 

' So why did you take me here?' he smiled and just pointed his finger in the direction behind me. I turned around and saw a patbingsu place. 

' Didn't you promise the boys to get patbingsu afterwards, or at least that's what I've heard' he pushed me forward and I went into the shop with him. When we stood at the counter I didn't really know what to order because I don't know what kind of flavours everyone likes the best. I looked at Myungsoo but he was looking in a different direction so I poked him. 

' What?' he asked me in a surprisingly nice manner. 

' What does everyone like? I don't want to be like here's your patbingsu! and then nobody likes the flavours I chose' I said using weird hand gestures.

He chuckled and said ' I am sure that whatever it is you choose, they'll like but I'll still help you'  he said and told the guy behind the counter what we wanted.

' And what do you want Minyeon?' he asked ' surprise me' I said. I never really cared about what to choose. If it's food in whatever the place is I can never choose on my own. Well I can but that would take a load of time so most of the time I let other people choose for me. It's way easier that way and it saves time. Precious practice, writing and school time XD

After like ten minutes or so the same guy from before came in our sight and gave us the bag. I wanted to pay but he told me it had already been taken care of. I glared at Myungsoo ' did you black-mail this guy or anything like that?' he threw his hands up in the air like he was innocent and said ' no, what makes you think that I would do that?' 

' I know you well enough to know you would do that to certain people' while walking out of the shop.

' I paid him just like any other normal person would' he took the bag away from me and walked back to the motorcycle.

' Here, you can drive this time. It's your motor anyways'  he sat down with the bag of patbingsu in his right hand.

I was shocked by his sudden behaviour but listened nontheless and started the engine. Myungsoo held me by the waist and I sudden didn't feel disgust or anything by what he did. Is it wrong to say that it actually felt kind of nice?

I rode for about ten minutes to our dorm at double the speed we were actually allowed to but the ice was melting and I didn't want to show up with melted ice cream. So when we arrived I quickly parked and took out the keys. But when I tripped on my own two feet and fell to the ground. I noticed Myungsoo didn't notice I fell so I quickly tried to stand up but it was useless, nothing worked. 

' L-oner!' I yelled just before he went in the house. He didn't turn around but instead he yelled ' That's not my name.' I sighed and said ' Please Myungsoo, just help me.' 

He turned around and saw me on the ground. ' Boys! Come here!' he yelled towards the door opening. He put the bag down and ran to me. ' Are you ok? Did you hurt yourself?' I glared at him and said ' no that's why I'm on the floor asking for help, because I'm not in pain.' He obviously noticed my sarcastic way of saying this but helped me up anyways.

' Thanks' I whispered and limped inside while the other boys got the bag and took it with them to the living area.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for not updating. I promise I'll update again tomorrow. I've been really busy with my new born brother and trying to get good grades.