Routine

I know what you're up to and it aint working!

Minyeon

When Myungsoo put me down against the wall and the other boys had their patbingsu and everything they turned to me and asked ' what exactly happened to you?' Woohyun was the one to speak, followed by Sungjong who said ' yeah we heard and screaming Myungsoo outside and rushed to see you on the floor and a bag.' 

' It seems pretty easy to explain to me. We went to get patbingsu and when we got back I tripped on my own feet.' They burst out into laughter but I ofcourse didn't find it funny.

' It's not that funny you guys!' I punched to two closest people lightly which in this case were Sungyeol and Myungsoo. I sighed after they continued laughing and said ' alright maybe it was a little funny. If it was someone else I would've laughed too.' I chuckled a bit.

' But eat you ice cream because tomorrow we have a pretty hectic day. The people from Sesame Player are coming back to shoot and you have to practice for Mnet. Also Dongwoo and Hoya are going into the recording studio again, same goes for Sunggyu for his album.' I heard them sigh already.

' You chose to be idols, not me.' They glared and continued eating. I took the last patbingsu out of the bag which was mine and looked at it. It was coffee/vanilla patbingsu, my favourite.

I poked Myungsoo in the side 'how did you know?' He seemed to know what I was talking about and said 'I just know you.' He winked at the end of his sentence.

After a good 45 minutes we were all done talking and eating so I decided to call it a day and go to bed. I waited until everyone here was ready to go and after that was done I told them goodnight and went into my own house. When I got there I decided to take a quick shower and then check my e-mails very quick just to be sure I didn't get any important information.

I scrolled through the mails and saw I got one from Ashley and Mia. They said they're coming to my place within a week, so that's next Sunday or sooner. I got excited after I read the mail to see them again. How long has it been? Two months or something. It seemed like ages to me. I responded back that it would be fantastic to see each other again but soon after I wrote the letter I forgot to tell them I am now the manager of a boyband who apparently have been stealing my lyrics all the time. Well that was my parents who did that not the boys. I can't blame them for that. Ashley and Mia would probably notice it when they arrive here, might as well explain it to them then.

After I sent a couple more e-mails to some people I got really tired to I chose to just sleep and continue tomorrow. Unfortunately for me, I couldn't get my mind off of the things that took place today but I didn't want to think about it so I just started making up my own nonsense story until I fell asleep at last.

 

 

The next morning I woke up at 5 AM. I quickly got dressed and took all the things I needed for today. After I ate my cereal and drank some water it was 05:45 AM so I locked the door. I saw the light was still out in the boys' dorm so I quietly opened it and went in. Not that going in without any noice was of use because I then continued my way there screaming to them to wake up.

' It's time to get ready boys!' I took the schedule for today in front of me and saw that I only needed Dongwoo and Hoya to come with me. The other boys had to be ready when we would return which was at 09:30. That was also the time of the arrival of the crew of Sesame Player. 

'Never mind! Go to sleep again! Except for Dongwoo and Hoya!' Not so smart to start yelling again but who cares XD They're awake anyways so why try and be silent now. 

Luckily the boys were not angry with me yelling and just woke up. After half an hour Dongwoo and Hoya were standing in front of me all ready to go. ' We'll be back at 09:30 so start practicing or something untill we're back'  I said to them and left the house. I let my parents sent one of my cars since we wouldn't be needing the large black van this morning. 

It was a Audi r8 and it was in white. It was my favourite car in the entire world. So i drove to the recording studio and explained them both what to do and how we were going to promote this new track. They were cool with it all and so recording started. We actually had a really fun time and even joked around a little. After recording Without You and Special Girl, which were the main songs of the album we recorded a few other songs. Ofcourse most of the songs will not be done within this week. That's because we've got a lot of features of different artists in this album. All the parts of both Dongwoo and Hoya were already recorded so now al we had to do was get the other artists here within three weeks because the album is going for sale in the next month or so.

 

 

' You guys did amazing today. I bet you the fans will be all over you when they see the many talents you two have.' They grinned at what I said as we were walking back to the dorm.

' We're back! I hope you are practicing right now!' I walked to the practice room and they were doing what I told them to do, practicing. 

 

 

For the next week every day we had this routine. I would work on the album of Infinite H, sometimes with Dongwoo and Hoya, next Sesame Player would come and at a random time during the day I took Sunggyu with me to record his album, we worked on school after the Sesame Player crew was gone and I made phone calls and wrote e-mails late at night before going to sleep. Myungsoo and Dongwoo both ingored each other most of the time, I noticed they only talked when absolutely necessary.

Because of how busy we were going to get this upcoming next month or three we sped up the process of Sesame Player and shot multiple episodes on a day. It was a pretty hectic week I can say but we did it and I'm proud of the boys so I am taking them for a day out again. Today was the day Ashley and Mia would come anyway so might as well take them with me. I'm a pretty cool manager if I say so myself, taking the band out so many times but they know I only do these kind of things when they've worked hard and did their best. I still haven't told the girls about Infinite and me being their manager and I'm going to surprise them.

 

We all decided to go with the tube instead of the van because that was never going to fit. Ten people in one van seemed quite impossible. Well not impossible but illegal. Both Ashley and Mia slept at my parents' house because I also kind of forgot telling them I now live here. After I got dressed (You just have to pretend the ammo isn't there),

a taxi stopped in front of my house and two foreign girls stepped out. They looked confused for a second and then found the right place and knocked on the door. I walked to the door and saw my two besties standing there with a big smile on their faces.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pretty boring nuf' said -_-' XD