Confused

I know what you're up to and it aint working!

Myungsoo

Me, Sungyeol and Dongwoo decided to walk home today because the other members weren't here right now.

' Maybe this bet was a stupid idea' I said out of nowhere.

' Are you giving up? ' I heard Dongwoo say a little too happy.

' No! Luckily she didn't hear me in the cafeteria' I replied him and put my hands in my pockets.

' It just doesn't seem like she's very interested in me' I said to them.

' Or you just at picking up girls. I mean yeah many girls would like to be with you but you never actually talked to one nor did you ever have any experience with girls whatsoever' I heard Sungyeol chuckle a bit and I hit him on the arm.

' I don't care. This girl will fall for me no matter what!' I was very determined this time.

' And then? What are you going to do when you make her like you or even fall in love with you?' Dongwoo asked.

' I'll dump her once I've proven the whole school wrong and that's she's just a ' I said grinding my teeth.

' Well first what did she ever do to you to make you this angry! And second what will you do when you have dumped her, she's still our manager remember?' Dongwoo asked again.

This guy is seriously asking too many questions

' I don't care if she's our manager' but I didn't asnwer Dongwoo's first question.

Why was I mad at her?

' I hate how people judge other people by their appearance' I said.

' Why would you care. Three years ago there was a girl you always bullied and she was fat. You bullied her just because she weighed more than other people do so it's not fair to say you hate those people because you're one of those people' Dongwoo was right this time.

I did hate myself for what I did to that girl.

She even left that next year, she didn't just leave for a different school in South Korea no she left to go to an overseas school.

Did my bullying hurt her so much that she went to a different school that far?

I really hate myself

I don't know why but something about her got my attention. But being my selffish self back then I bullied her because I thought talking to her would ruin my image.

Minyung really reminds me of that girl even though they look nothing alike. 

Only both their eyes look the same.

' Are you still there?' Sungyeol said waving his hand in front of me.

' Yeah' I said saw our dorm already.

We walked to the dorm and went inside. 

The whole dorm was cleaned up?

' Who did this?' I asked Dongwo and Sungyeol.

' How would I know? I came here with you' Sungyeol said looking around.

' Well we'll get this mystery solved when everybody is back but now, Dongwoo come with me' Sungyeol held a bag in his hand making his way to the door.

' Why?' he asked him.

' Because we have to buy some new food? You know for dinner?'  he said and dragged Dongwoo out.

I laughed at Dongwoo "NO" face and walked to my room once they were both gone.

I saw someone sitting on my bed while writing something.

I looked closer and it was Minyung.

I jumped on the bed and pulled her closer to me by holding her waist and locking her legs with mine so she couldn't move.

' Waah!! Let go L-oser!' she said knowing who I was when she didn't even see me.

' How did you know it was me?' I asked confused.

' Because of how you smell'  she said and I smirked.

' You like how I smell hu?' I said and pulled her even closer.

' I never said that' she said staying calm.

I suddenly felt a bit sad again.

' What's this?' I said taking the notebook she was writing on with one hand and still holding her with my other arm.

' It personal!' she said struggling like crazy.

' Hey this is the completed version of what mr and ms Choi showed us!'  

' That's because they gave it to me' she said still struggling.

' I don't believe you anymore so tell the truth or else' this time I threatened her.

' Or else what!?' she sounded cold.

' I'll kiss you' 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Short chapter still a bit boring so I will make it better at chapter nine or ten ^^ If you want please comment or subscribe :D